Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by madamex
    Clever idea but with my luck the Pepto will have been produced in China! Of course it will also have arrived in a shipment that passed under the radar.
    Too bad this is the only way our candidates are getting the attention they deserve. Another patriot working overtime to clean up this mess caused by 20 years of Bushes and Clintons. And someone actually had the audacity to mention Jeb Bush as a running mate or whatever.
    Has this nation gone mad?
    You better believe it. "Madder then HELL"!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------

Re: "Strange Primary Election in California?"

[quote="Redwing17"]Folks, have a read of the e-mail scripting I sent to William this morning...

"As an ALIPAC member and supporter, I wanted to mention some strange happenings in yesterday’s February 5th Primary Election in California.

The morning talk radio program, The Rick Roberts Show www.760kfmb.com that I support is receiving e-mails and phone calls regarding voters who, when they arrived at their voting poll, were told that the Party of which they were registered was changed, and, they could not vote for their candidate. Something is definitely strange, because all of the people who are reporting are registered Republicans, like me. Henceforth, the voters could not vote for the Republican Presidential candidate.

Likewise, I am a Permanent Absentee Voter who votes via the US mail. Guess what? My ballot has been returned to me with the First Class postage stamp, without any postage processing stamping. It’s as if I didn’t mail the ballot! Not so … I dropped my ballet into the outgoing mailbox at the Post Office early Saturday, February 2nd.

Well, long story short, I’m going to hammer both the Post Office and the California Republican Party for an explanation regarding my returned ballot, and, I thought you would be interested in my comments. Many registered Republicans were told that they had been changed to Non-Partisan voters, and, they could not vote for the Republican Presidential candidate.

Does this have the indicators of a “fixâ€

You could have demanded a recall, since the vote tally was so close.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: "Strange Primary Election in California?"

[quote="Redwing17"]Folks, have a read of the e-mail scripting I sent to William this morning...

"As an ALIPAC member and supporter, I wanted to mention some strange happenings in yesterday’s February 5th Primary Election in California.

The morning talk radio program, The Rick Roberts Show www.760kfmb.com that I support is receiving e-mails and phone calls regarding voters who, when they arrived at their voting poll, were told that the Party of which they were registered was changed, and, they could not vote for their candidate. Something is definitely strange, because all of the people who are reporting are registered Republicans, like me. Henceforth, the voters could not vote for the Republican Presidential candidate.

Likewise, I am a Permanent Absentee Voter who votes via the US mail. Guess what? My ballot has been returned to me with the First Class postage stamp, without any postage processing stamping. It’s as if I didn’t mail the ballot! Not so … I dropped my ballet into the outgoing mailbox at the Post Office early Saturday, February 2nd.

Well, long story short, I’m going to hammer both the Post Office and the California Republican Party for an explanation regarding my returned ballot, and, I thought you would be interested in my comments. Many registered Republicans were told that they had been changed to Non-Partisan voters, and, they could not vote for the Republican Presidential candidate.

Does this have the indicators of a “fixâ€
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    You could have demanded a recall, since the vote tally was so close.

Dixie
    I did Dixie and nothing was ever done about it. After several months I gave up. I know, I should not have gave up, but it was such a mentally draining situation.

A third party?

Thank you ever so much William for your consistent internal strength and ongoing posiiton when the whole thing seems to be going against America and our identity. The Pepto-bismal images are brilliant.
    Let's start a third party and to hell with the Republicans and the Democrats.

Not all that bad

While not great, it is not all that bad.

There was one open Neo Con anti rule of law candidate... McCain.
    There was one closeted Neo Con anti rule of law candidate, pretending to be pro rule of law ... Huck
    There were two pro rule of law candidates: Mitt and Paul.

If you total up the percentage votes in each state for Mitt, Huck, and Paul, you have decisive victory for the rule of law.

That cannot be lost on the GOP.

What hasn't changed is America's opinion.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

The nation right now is owned by eletes. The Bush's and Clinton's. I think they they also own McCain and Huckabee as well as Obama. No matter what we do the Americans are going to lose. We all need to gather as one and make a stand.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

SouthOfNashville,

Yours is another example of "strength coming in numbers", especially of "the corrupt"!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjorie
    Oh thank you - I needed that! I will certainly share with my friends and
    relatives who are feeling poorly at this time too.

I must admit I had a relapse though - I made the mistake of checking
    out my E-Mail today (worked at the polls yesterday and had over 250
    E-mails waiting for me) and lo and behold look what I found:

Democrats Register Criminals in Jail

By Stephen Frank, Capital News Reporter
    Wednesday 6 February 2008,

http://www.capoliticalnews.com/s/spip.php?article514

I'm going back for another dose of "calm"![/b]
    I actually heard some of this on the radio today , they registered like 800 people in the LA county jail to vote
    As long as you are not a felony and if you are in jail or prison (if in prison you are a felon), and you have took this to court to change it personally and you won, the government must let these people vote. Even if the jail has to transport them in chains. Even some life time prisoners that are in prison have went to court, knowing they will never get out, won their case in court, and gets the chance to vote. If these inmates are just in a city or county jail and at election time, the jail system does not let them out, the jail system is breaking their constitutional amendments people. With all due respect, Study and Educate yourselves!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast