Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gheen's reply to NC newspaper attackers

Congratulations, William, what a great response to the newspaper and other critics who're making personal, non-relevant attacks. It is so clear they have no sensible arguments, or they'd make them.

NC Newspapers Go Wild for Gheen!

I was once told that radio and TV stations don't mind getting negative letters because it is an indication that people are listening/watching. Sounds like you got THEIR attention. Thanks! Now, if we could only get these lazy politicians we have elected to pay attention as well.....heck, one of the presidential candidates is more concerned about being "a citizen of the world" than "an American". That sounded to me too much of the NAU mentality.

Let's see how many German and British will be able to go to the polls come election day.....

Can someone round us up some pictures of Schulken, Mooneyham, and Collins to add to this article.

They like to run my picture in the paper, we should run theirs.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Having just returned from a business trip to North Carolina I am glad to hear that you think the tide is turning William. I cannot imagine what it must have been like before.

When I stoped in Zebulon I thought I had been transported across the border against my free will. I bet labor rates for farmworkers and trades people would skyrocket to the point someone could get by if all the illegal aliens were shipped out of that area.

Driving between Wilmington and Raleigh I thought I would choke at the site of the Mexican Radio Station Billboards using the Mexican Flag colors as the background.

Then I picked up the paper and on the front page is the Attorney General reversing his decision on illegal aliens having access to community colleges.

Finally, I am at what on the surface is a very nice Fairfield Inn & Suites at 2201 Summit Park Lane in Raleigh, NC 27612. Unfortunately, much of the staff does not speak English. However, that does not mean they do not speak. They speak Spanish to each other non-stop, including in front of you or to you.

While I was getting an item from the breakfast bar a non-English speaker started to reach around me. I told her to stop trying to reach around me and wait unitl I am done to perform whatever task she needed to. She looked at me and mumbled no ingless, to which I responded, LEARN SOME! Of course it turns out she did not need to perform a task. Instead she wanted to get some food quickly to hand off to another worker who was waiting in the corner.

When I complained at the front desk about the lack of English being spoke and the poor hygene practice of the food staff I was given a look as if to suggest that I know the drill and should just go along with it. Well, hell no, I am not going to just go along with it. Therefore, I am going to send back a comment card and contact Marriott International about this. I am not looking for an international flavor or experience when I am travelling on business and I certainly want to be able to appropriately communicate with staff when it is to my benefit as the customer

Stay after these anti-American illegal alien supporting traitors William.

SovereignMan

Also, I need a list of any groups that have ever given any of these three awards or recognitions so I can properly inform them about what they are doing with their craft.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William,
    That was indeed a great response! Keep exposing those clowns for what they are.
    It is up to each and everyone of us to do what ever we can to stop the invasion of this country. If more employers are reported for the crime of hiring illegals they'll have no option but to end the practice. We have to recruit others to help fight illegal immigration. It's not enough to sit and moan & groan about what our politicans are not doing. We have to rise to the occasion.
    I have risen and they will not beat me down!

Great for you, William; I am so happy for you, I think you know that

Welcome to everyone new... you will learn to love ALIPAC... I know I have in such a short time..

W. just sent your information to another ECU person I know, that place, Greenville has been in need of some help.

Dixie, I am posting this elsewhere too.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Posted on Lou Dobbs forum.

That was awesome to read. It's always great to get under the skin of these invader loving sycophants.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast