Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I've posted it elsewhere.

Anyone else?

Dixie
    Oh yeah! Emailed it to my contacts and asked them to do so as well.

liberal's tactics

the is the main tactic of liberals, they have to denegrate, and redicule us rather than address the issues, as you said, we believe in free speech, even when we don't agree with it. it is liberals who are supose to embrase tolorance and diveristy, but it seems only when you agree with them.

i belong to a politcial form and am oftened silenced by being reported for abuse of the tos and yet when i appeal, am reinstated. i know it is just part of their tactics to silence me. we can't let them win.

keep up the good work and thanks for your hard work at the forefront.

William...Thank you....I was at the end of my rope...when I heard you on the radio show, out of Dallas...You said you would show me how to fight back....and you could make me jet fighter pilot....I am not quit a fighter pilot yet....but I got some mean wings
    Amen, Brother Amen!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

W., that's so nice of you to show recognition for your press fan club.

Keep on Posting! Good work everyone!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well stated William!

Good news to share!

Thanks to your hard work, this article now appears on over 260 websites after just one day of release!

It has been read over 7,224 on our website alone and the numbers are still rising.

It is quite possible that this lone article will be read more times than the entire circulation of the Raleigh News and Observer before all is said and done.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Good news to share!

Thanks to your hard work, this article now appears on over 260 websites after just one day of release!

It has been read over 7,224 on our website alone and the numbers are still rising.

It is quite possible that this lone article will be read more times than the entire circulation of the Raleigh News and Observer before all is said and done.

W
    THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS WILLIAM! I am so proud to be a member of Alipac.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great news William!

ALPAC WROTE:

it will be most likely as now the majority of people are getting news from the net rather than local papers..cirulation is down in most of them and they are having trouble staying afloat. that is too funny for them and good news for you! the laugh indeed is on him.

This article is now on over 280 websites and read more than 7699 on ALIPAC's site alone.

ALIPAC Comes up #1 under searches under Scott Mooneyham's name
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=I ... oneyham%22

ALIPAC and Friends occupy positions 9 and 10 on Google on Mary Schulken.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=I ... chulken%22

W

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345