Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well done William, Amen to your efforts

My hats off to William who once agaqin has shown TRUE & REAL Character in his endless battle and struggle with the opposition on this issue. We need more Americans like William with the same quality of character and heart that he has. If we did this Country would be a much better place. I fear for this Country's future if we as Americans do not wake up and rise up against the corruption and scheming going on by our very own elected officials. Someone said to me not long ago, America is not even a shadow of it's former self, "that is was "ONCE" great, well I have to disagree there. If we stand together, united in one voice, in one heartfelt wave of truth, honesty and honor, that this country can be much much more than it's former self in history. That is why we are called, "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, it is when we let ourselves stop caring that we are defeated and the opposition rises. Let what William is doing here and now be the steppin g stone that sets our Great Nation back on the right path "Of Truth, Honor, Dignity, and with God as our Cornerstone".
    As long as William has a breath to breathe, I will be on the phones, attending the rallies, sending the e-mails supporting his cause and mine and what should be every Red Blooded Americans cause today.
    Again thank you William, may God Bless you and your family and guide you in this path that you have chosen to take. Stumble not for He is with you and will not let you fall. You are in our family's prayers....so press on and move forward, you are gaining ground.

Signed,
    Very Loyal Supporter
    Mike S.

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    That was awesome to read. It's always great to get under the skin of these invader loving sycophants.
    Thanks Dman!

We have been working together a long time Mr. Joined: Mar 03, 2005!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Dixie, I am posting this elsewhere too.

Ephesians 4:32
    EXCELLENT READ WILLIAM! I've also posted this elsewhere and have emailed it out to some friends.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I would like to thank the academy and my family for this award. Most of all, I want to thank Mary Schulken, Kristin Collins, and Scott Mooneyham for helping make me the star I am today.

I couldn't have done it without you all.
    W

You are a hero to all of us!
    Especially those of us who can't get out as easily to have our voices heard, other than the internet....
    now take a well deserved bow
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN
    I would like to thank the academy and my family for this award. Most of all, I want to thank Mary Schulken, Kristin Collins, and Scott Mooneyham for helping make me the star I am today.

W

You are a hero to all of us!
    Especially those of us who can't get out as easily to have our voices heard, other than the internet....
    now take a well deserved bow
    Hey DinTN glad to see you. How did you do that sign for William? Did you make it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just posted it on my blog ....I don't know much about how to create or manage a blog, but I gave it my best shot
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN

I just posted it on my blog ....I don't know much about how to create or manage a blog, but I gave it my best shot
    You go girl.

W

Bwahahahahahaha

That's cute!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Sorry, we had a busy day with the kids today. I will look around for places to post this tomorrow.

April

W

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast