Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Our main site coming down next week: 24 hours till deadline

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our main site coming down next week: 24 hours till deadline

Warning all ALIPAC-organized illegal immigration fighters,

We are 24 hours away from the end of November, and at the time of this email, we have only raised $3,771 of the minimum of $6,000 we must have donated to meet our minimum operations budget!

Please help us make the mark with your support now at...

https://www.americansforlegalimmigra...ontribute.html

OUR MAIN SITE AT ALIPAC.us WILL BE TURNED OFF NEXT WEEK, AND WE WILL ATTEMPT TO HAVE IT IMPROVED, REPAIRED, UPGRADED, SECURED, AND STABILIZED IF YOU WILL FUND THE OVERDUE REPAIRS OR IT/WE WILL BE GONE FOR GOOD.

We have put off repairs and upgrades of our main base and website at ALIPAC.us, the world's largest archive of information about illegal immigration in America, for several years now due to budget/fundraising shortfalls. The US Library of Congress will no longer be able to record our posts and releases for posterity and use by Congressional Reps and Staff.

-- >> These needed repairs and upgrades are now critical and we are in danger of losing the site and lobotomizing the Internet when Americans need the background, history, and data we have assembled the most! <<---

Our successful efforts at providing you with a national activist platform at very low costs have come at the price of neglect of the site and archives used by citizens like you, media, lawmakers, staff, and campaigns to learn more about illegal immigration and the politicians and power groups who are responsible for our open-borders and invasion.

We have a plan to try to save the site and the organization, but it will require an additional $1,000 in costs.

We are so thankful for each of you who has helped us keep this going for so many years, but now we face a moment of truth.

If you want to see ALIPAC continue onward in the national battles against illegal immigration and Amnesty, we need your contributions of $10, $25, $50, $100, $500, and $1000+ immediately via our secure page at...

or by rapid mail to ...

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622

If anyone would like more information or to discuss ALIPAC's repair and upgrade needs, please email or call me.

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    ALIPAC.us
    (919) 272-8238
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 11-29-2023 at 12:03 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe you could get Gateway Pundit to put in a good word for this site? Maybe they could write an article about this site and what it's facing? I don't know if the other conservative sites would do this?

What about GiveSendGo. Gateway Pundit always has articles promoting somebody's cause and needs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Today, I canceled my pay for December 2023 and canceled the last four months of the $300 per month deposit to my small Roth IRA retirement account. Wont be a very merry Christmas round here.

I turned these off and just threw $510 of the $782.77 remaining in the ALIPAC account in a last ditch effort to save our organization and ALIPAC.us website from final collapse.

There are technical issues at work here I cannot discuss openly without making the danger and chances of success worse. But Ive been on the phones working hard and believe we have an affordable plan that may save the day.

The pricetag on this attempt to save the world's largest archive of info and our national activist platform is $1,000+ but I either have to take the leap and hope our supporters respond or just let it die. The additional hole in our yearly budget is around 7k.

We have posted open notices on our site warning all users and readers that ALIPAC.us will be locked down or go down sometime between Dec 1 and dec 8 and may or may not return.

If you still oppose illegal immigration, big tech censorship, non-citizen voters, and Amnesty and you value anything we have ever done in this fight or anything we might do to help in the future, we need your substantial and rapid support of $10 or more immediately at...

or

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622

PS: If you want to visit ALIPAC.us before it goes under the anestesia, you might want to go tour now.