Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have faith in Governor Brewer but by the time this gets through the court system it will be to late. It's pretty obvious this judge was told what decision she had better make in self interest of her position. BY the time she was through dissecting it their was no law left to enforce. This country is rolling down hill like a snow ball heading for hell. they have shoved Obama care down our throats want to take away freedom of speech have chosen Illegals over American citizens We as Americans are fighting for our country now . And fight we must or they will rule as the kings they believe they are We do not want a Government that rules they work for us and we can replace them. November is not that far off get out and vote these leeches out of office. Tell them" We Americans have had enough of the Arrogance, Ignorance and self interest in government.

IT WAS SAID ON THE NEWS TONIGHT THAT THIS WAS ALSO A VICTORY FOR MEXICO. WELL, I THINK ITS A DAMN SHAME THAT ANOTHER COUNTRY'S GOVERNMENT CAN HAVE A SAY SO ABOUT THE BUSINESS OF THIS COUNTRY AND THE CITIZENS VOICES DON'T MATTER OR COUNT FOR NOTHING. I REALLY HOPE THAT THIS DAY WILL BE IN THE MINDS OF PEOPLE COME NOVEMBER. I WILL BE VOTING FOR ALL REPUBLICANS. BTW, PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE GOING TO BED AT NIGHT HUNGRY AND OBAMA IS THE GUEST AT TWO FUND RAISING DINNERS WHERE THEY ARE CHARGING $30,000+ A PLATE PER PERSON. HOW SPECIAL IS THAT

Can AZ ignore this ruling?

We all know what just happened.

We all know what we need to do.

Keep the faith.

Keep your heart strong.

Send Money to Support the Arizona Defense Fund.
    https://www.rga.org/arizona/

Just donated $100.00.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Remember how she said she would probably not have a decision until after the law was implemented? Then we get it a day early. She was either paid off or threatened by the cartel, or Obama. I was threatened with physical violence by illegals on my job. I have no doubt that the drug cartel will do anything to keep their super highway into this country. I also have no doubt that Obama and/or his minions would threaten this woman

Well folks, many have said that it was a liberal judge that ruled. Well I don't know the slant of this judge's other rulings but just remember this:

"Arizona Sen. Jon Kyl may have been disappointed with District Judge Susan Bolton's decision today to put the most controversial aspects of the Arizona immigration law on hold, but he and many others have praised Bolton for her fairness and expertise.

Bolton was nominated to the United States District Court for the District of Arizona by President Bill Clinton in 2000 at the recommendation of Kyl, the liberal blog ThinkProgress notes."

No one can know another's mind or predict behavior in the future but one thing is clear, Republicans need to put judgeships at the top of the list or we will be defeated even if another Az resurfaces again. This is a sad day for all America, we know that time is slipping through our hands on this issue.
    "and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

My initial reaction to the kangaroo court’s decision in the Arizona case was dismay, anger and disgust. Our government has made it readily apparent that they detest those of us, past and present, who have, with their sweat and blood, built a great nation. After all, we were motivated by greed in their eyes, not by the desire for freedom and prosperity when establishing and building our country to the greatness it has, until recently, enjoyed. And needless to say, if you are white, in their eyes, by definition you are a racist and must be punished for your transgressions.

The not-so-hidden agenda is simply to take from those who have built and give to those who have not. Their sole motivation, of course, is to increase their political base for their own benefit. After all, the fastest growing segment of our society is those invading our southern border—those who don’t build, but flee. They feel to remain in power that’s who they need to cater to. Do they know this strategy can only lead to failure? Of course they do. Power is the sole motivator, not the betterment of America. They know that an institution cannot punish productivity and initiative while rewarding laziness and dishonesty and still prosper. But our “leader’sâ€
    This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.* ~Elmer Davis

B.O. is working a deal with something called the New World Order, from some folks called the Bilderbergs, or something like that. From what some religious leaders are saying. If the illegals stay here, Americans will be forced to accept the New World Order and lose it's Constitution, through mass unemployment, and constant feeding off of Government funding, due to unemployment. In this scenerio, illegal aliens will have destroyed the country they " LOVE". If they really "LOVED" it, they would leave it. It is being done to force Communism upon America, considering the high crime rate illegals bring .
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

If it was up to Obama and the congress we would probably be apologizing to the illegals for causing them any discomfort. Maybe the government could give all the illegals a new house and car paid for with tarp money.

h47

I am outraged and disgusted that some of this law was blocked. I am strongly against illegal immigrants. I say that these people SHOULD be stopped and forced to PROVE that they are here LEGALLY. And if NOT, then deport their asses back to whatever country they came from.

I DON'T see anything at all wrong with making someone prove their legal citizenship here. If your legal, then fine. What are you worried about? What do you have to be worried about? NOTHING.

Here's the deal: I am a White American LEGAL cititizen of the United States who was BORN in California. But yet when I go into a store to try to purchase merchandise with my debit card, the clerk asks for my ID card so that they have PROOF that I am whom my debit card claims me to be. And that's fine with me. I don't have have any problem with that. I don't go around protesting and crying that my civil rights have been violated. Why should I protest and cry? I'm legit. I'm on the level. I have nothing to hide or worry about.

I go to a movie theater and the usher demands to see my ticket in order to PROVE that I really did PAY my money to see the movie. Well, I have no problem whatsoever in showing the usher my ticket because I REALLY did buy one. So it wouldn't make any sense at all for me to REFUSE to show the usher my ticket and protest and cry that my civil rights have been violated.

Bottom line: I am sick and disgusted with these Mexicans and whoever else coming into this country ILLEGALLY and getting away with it. Getting a free ride. And crying "racism" if they should be stopped and asked to show their documents to prove themselves.

They need to get over themselves.

I as a White American LEGAL citizen who was born in California am always put into a position where I have to prove myself to other people. Show them my ID. Prove that I'm legit and playing by the rules. So therefore I think that it is only right that these Mexicans and whomever else follow suit. Either PROVE that you are a LEGAL citizen here, or get the hell out and go back to your own country.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandro
    Hi!! My name is Alejandro Maciel. I'm a journalist (Spanish Magazine)

This is the question for all of you: It's racism behind your position against immigrants? What are your concerns? Latinos are changing the face of this country, how? how you see the future of this country? Is the same feeling against other immigrants. like europeans? Please, if you want to respond, just give me your name, to be able to quote.
    Alejandro if you are still lurking around, you can get plenty of quotes about immigration and racism at the Immigrant Rights Foundation, www.immigrantrightsfoundation.org. Basically they say you are the racists for demanding a 30 to 1 immigration advantage for Latin Americans over Asians, Africans, and Europeans. Put that quote in your magazine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast