Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RED ALERT! Call Senate Now to Slow Sotomayor Nomination!

Friends of ALIPAC,

We are going on RED ALERT status for the next 48 hours and we need your help.

We need each of you to immediately call both of your US Senators with the following messages delivered by phone and then in writing via e-mail or fax.

Then we need you to start contacting other US Senate offices, call as many as you can, as fast as you can!

The US Senate is rushing to confirm Sonia Sotomayor before the Summer break because the Democratic leadership fears her nomination will be in jeopardy, if Senators return home for a month to speak with their voters before returning to voting on her.

YOUR MISSION: SLOW THE SENATE!

Sample Messages

"I'm calling/writing to ask that Senator __________ slow down and delay the nomination vote on Sonia Sotomayor of the Supreme Court until after the summer break. Senator _____ should not allow such an important decision to be rushed. I hope that Senator ______ would take time during the break to speak with his/her constituents back home before casting such an important vote instead of rushing things. The public has many serious concerns about Sonia Sotomayor due to her racist comments, racist court decisions, and membership in racist Hispanic supremacist groups like La Raza. If the Senate votes on Sonia Sotomayor in a hurry and rushes home many Americans will be very upset by this since we expect more thoughtful deliberation and allowance of public input from our Senators."

REMEMBER HOW IMPORTANT IT IS THAT YOU CRAFT YOUR OWN DISTINCT VERSION OF THIS MESSAGE. CUT AND PASTE E-MAILS and FAXES END UP IN THE TRASH QUICKLY IN DC AFTER THE FIRST FEW ARRIVE.

Call! Call! Call! Then follow up in writing.

Here is ALIPAC's Contact List for the entire US Senate. We have included zip codes to make it easy for you contact each Senator in America.

CONTACT INFO LINK
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

If we can delay the vote on Sonia Sotomayor until after the break we have a stronger chance of defeating her since Obama's approval numbers are collapsing and constituencies outside of DC are becoming more hostile towards DC Lawmakers.

Don't stop calling until you hear they have either cast their votes on Sonia Sotomayor or gone home without voting as you are asking them to do!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Please do not forget to post your messages, your progress, your questions, suggestions, and feedback in the tracking thread. By posting in the tracking thread you give us a greater indication of response levels. You will also encourage others to take action. You will also drive this information / these messages up higher on the Internet for others to see.

ALIPAC Activism Alert Tracking Thread at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-934290.html#934290
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanx. I am on it.

April
    LETS MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD WHILE THEY STILL CAN BE HEARD PATRIOTS!!!!TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    LETS MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD WHILE THEY STILL CAN BE HEARD PATRIOTS!!!!TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!
    Done!

added to the homepage and going out to 25,000 ALIPACers now.

http://www.alipac.us/article4430.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm all over this one! The LAST thing this country needs is a LaRaza racist on the supreme court
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

AE

Making my calls. Go for it people, we do not need this kind of judge on our supreme court, we want REAL fairness in our judicial system.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE

Done, one of my senators DC voicemail box was full and his people were not answering (maybe overloaded with calls?). Called the local office in Portland.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April
    Thanks for joining in Patriots!!! WE HAVE TO KEEP ON THIS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

I just got the message to call and I called. Lugar's office said he was going to vote for Sotomayor. I explained my reasons why I thought that was a big mistake! The young man who answered was not polite as they usually are
    and it makes me wonder if they are not getting a lot of these calls! I have been fed up with Lugar for the past several years and did not vote for him last election. I am going to start trying to find out how we can get someone strong to run against him next year. If anyone knows anyone of that caliber please let me and others know. He has been pro amnesty all along among many other varied things that make him more a Left winger than anything else!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast