Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    And Waiter, there is now a smudge on my screen where your iconbug used to be.[/size]
    "Mine too!"

your right short and sweet! No amnesty!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

<.........Chuckeling

Use a nice soft white cotton towel and spray glass cleaner on the towel and wipe the screen gently.

(Baby diaper works well)
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    [quote="onetrickydude"]Nothing will change until.....

It's time to ban together and march to the doors of the white house. enough is enough1 what is it going to take to rein in these crooked criminal traitor politicians? Phone calls and emails are not cutting it, chances are they come out the fax straight into the shredder.

Damn straight ricky!!! I've been saying that for a long time now! The meek shall bend over and take what they get!! The only ones out there our the illegals protesting, and that's why they get all the attention, while Americans sit at home behind their computers and wonder why no one is listening!!!!!!! Are we really just a bunch of cowards?????? I'm afraid so!!!! When is there going to be a protest with Americans in San Diego? Who organizes these things??? EVERY city in EVERY state needs to get their butts out there!! Sleepers LOSE and can only blame themselves!!!!!!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Hey ALIPAC instead of phone calls and faxes use the "donations" to get the ball rolling on a million man/woman march on the White House, get buses lined up like the mexicans do, secure lodging, events, food etc and let's go DEMAND the government END this mess now, not tomorrow, next year, next week NOW.

I like what you guys do but it's ineffective, I've been a member 6 years and have seen no change in the US except this ,

MORE are here now and having babies than ever before.

Once again I have respect for ALIPAC but unless we get half the country on the lawn at the White House demanding change the same things will just continue while they have more anchor babies.

The government is corrupt pure and simple both sides.

They are only pretending to do something about illegal immigrants, just enough to say they did, while still allowing millions to walk on our soil with impunity!

We need to be there in full force/peaceful though at minimum a million of us in Barry's front yard, we need to compartmentalize our groups with various names and activities as to not give to much away before the illegals and the supporters try and sabotage things, we need to talk in PMs instead of posting plans, etc

Then we alert the media.

All of them NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, MSN, CNN as well as flood the web with everything! Every chat room, every message board, You tube, facebook, My Space etc EVERYTHING THAT RUNS OFF OF ELECTRICITY WE NEED TO HIT ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

The media is as corrupt as the government but they wont ignore this The media is a manipulator of minds. Lets use that. We can post the types of videos, information, photos etc and manipulate the hits etc which will draw more into our folds.

Live and in their faces in front of all America. We need to do this to get the states "afraid" of doing the right thing to get on board all at once as well as "people" that are "afraid" to march against criminals, all at once!

The politicians cater to whoever makes the most noise pure and simple.

We can do this, we need to do this, short of all out violence, all the phone calls and faxes in the world will not change the corruptness of our government, they ARE NOT going to stop or remove the flood of illegal immigrants.

Unless we call them out, live in front of the world, where they can't run, hide or make excuses.

I think everyone would donate/pitch in in every way imaginable as one to get this done, but sitting here in front of a PC is not going to change a thing as absolutely, utterly corrupt as the government/big businesses in the US are.

I would donate, time, money food and labor,and I'm sure if we tried we could find a million more to do the same.

Lets blow their minds catch them off guard with their $500 dollar pants down and actually get this done.

It does not take years to clear these people out and get US back to work.

PS: PLEASE get rid of that tacky flashing banner up top. It's so aggravating to try and read with that there. Thanks guys.

I want a million PMs from every reader, all of you! Anyone serious about ending this mess please flood my in-box!

Re: Utah

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by c69101
    E-mailed the gov`s office this morn. Explained how my week long vacation plans were going to change if he signed this. I was heading to his state in June for ATV riding. Guess if this happens, I will be going to AZ.
    "Oh! yeah! AZ would love to have you and they need our support anyway we can give it to them!
    We need to boycott the resort industry in Utah and let them know why. I am making a long trip this year and will cancel my trip to Utah if this gets passed. I am making it a point to stop by AZ.

Thanks

Thanks for all the "welcomes". Great letter by RonLaws.[/b][/b][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Hey ALIPAC instead of phone calls and faxes use the "donations" to get the ball rolling on a million man/woman march on the White House, get buses lined up like the mexicans do, secure lodging, events, food etc and let's go DEMAND the government END this mess now, not tomorrow, next year, next week NOW.

I like what you guys do but it's ineffective, I've been a member 6 years and have seen no change in the US except this ,

MORE are here now and having babies than ever before.

Once again I have respect for ALIPAC but unless we get half the country on the lawn at the White House demanding change the same things will just continue while they have more anchor babies.

The government is corrupt pure and simple both sides.

They are only pretending to do something about illegal immigrants, just enough to say they did, while still allowing millions to walk on our soil with impunity!

We need to be there in full force/peaceful though at minimum a million of us in Barry's front yard, we need to compartmentalize our groups with various names and activities as to not give to much away before the illegals and the supporters try and sabotage things, we need to talk in PMs instead of posting plans, etc

Then we alert the media.

All of them NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, MSN, CNN as well as flood the web with everything! Every chat room, every message board, You tube, facebook, My Space etc EVERYTHING THAT RUNS OFF OF ELECTRICITY WE NEED TO HIT ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

The media is as corrupt as the government but they wont ignore this The media is a manipulator of minds. Lets use that. We can post the types of videos, information, photos etc and manipulate the hits etc which will draw more into our folds.

Live and in their faces in front of all America. We need to do this to get the states "afraid" of doing the right thing to get on board all at once as well as "people" that are "afraid" to march against criminals, all at once!

The politicians cater to whoever makes the most noise pure and simple.

We can do this, we need to do this, short of all out violence, all the phone calls and faxes in the world will not change the corruptness of our government, they ARE NOT going to stop or remove the flood of illegal immigrants.

Unless we call them out, live in front of the world, where they can't run, hide or make excuses.

I think everyone would donate/pitch in in every way imaginable as one to get this done, but sitting here in front of a PC is not going to change a thing as absolutely, utterly corrupt as the government/big businesses in the US are.

I would donate, time, money food and labor,and I'm sure if we tried we could find a million more to do the same.

Lets blow their minds catch them off guard with their $500 dollar pants down and actually get this done.

It does not take years to clear these people out and get US back to work.

PS: PLEASE get rid of that tacky flashing banner up top. It's so aggravating to try and read with that there. Thanks guys.

I want a million PMs from every reader, all of you! Anyone serious about ending this mess please flood my in-box!

I like your style! The illegals are bold and in your face and relentless. We need to be the same if we are to get anywhere.

We need to be there in full force/peaceful though at minimum a million of us in Barry's front yard, we need to compartmentalize our groups with various names and activities as to not give to much away before the illegals and the supporters try and sabotage things, we need to talk in PMs instead of posting plans, etc...
    "You're not a Community Organizer are you?"

And I believe conference room is the words your looking for, conference call would be even cooler!

"It takes a lot to do what your asking!" "Pick me up, on you're way threw!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Utah

Quote Originally Posted by drooler
    We need to boycott the resort industry in Utah and let them know why. I am making a long trip this year and will cancel my trip to Utah if this gets passed. I am making it a point to stop by AZ.
    "Thanks drooler Arizona will love having you!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    We need to be there in full force/peaceful though at minimum a million of us in Barry's front yard, we need to compartmentalize our groups with various names and activities as to not give to much away before the illegals and the supporters try and sabotage things, we need to talk in PMs instead of posting plans, etc...
    "You're not a Community Organizer are you?"

And I believe conference room is the words your looking for, conference call would be even cooler!

"It takes a lot to do what your asking!" "Pick me up, on you're way threw!"
    I'll need a ride too! Or do I? Kick Ass! Let see my MH, map quest, GAS,
    food, hops and barley? CHA-CHING$$$$$$$$$$$$$..........

YEAH IT TAKES ALOT! after all we're not the U.S chamber of commerce.
    or the SEIU, ACLU, NNUPCCP, or whatever that support the lawless.

We're day to day working American folks doing the best we can!

Rent don't get paid on road trips. I can stand my ground on my streets here, but my recourses no way gonna get me even a third of the way to Bamas door step! If so I would have been living under the bed decades ago.

Whispering in the Presidents sleep every night...No ...Amnesty....Enforce the laws... Secure the borders.....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast