Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Upgrades in place, now we need more comments here...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Upgrades in place, now we need more comments here...

Friends of ALIPAC,

Are you ready to let the amnesty supporters really have an earful?

While we are still moving some things around in the background, we are pleased to announce that the main forums of www.ALIPAC.us are now mobile device compliant which should please the search engine companies including evil ole Google!

We are also much faster and making changes that increase the speed of pages served at ALIPAC.us.

Now we just need more of you to join the new wave of supporters that recently registered for posting accounts with us per our last email alert. If you have not had time to review that, please do so over the weekend (click here).

Thanks to our supporters, ALIPAC is now faster and mobile device friendly.

Very soon there are some potentially powerful strategies we may employ to bring more attention to the large number of murders illegals commit on American soil. But we need more people interacting with ALIPAC.us to be able to attempt that.

There are two main locations we need more comments and those locations are in our ANNOUNCEMENTS and NEWS sections...

Announcements
    http://www.alipac.us/8-illegal-immig...ncements.html/

News
    http://www.alipac.us/12-news-stories...-members.html/

From now on, it will be our practice to include a link to the email alert you are reading at the bottom of each note. Please visit that link where you have left your account logged in at ALIPAC.us and make a comment as often as possible. You can make a lengthy thoughtful comment or post something short like "got it" or "I'm on it!"

Each time you post a message at all it will move that Announcement or Article to the top of that section which brings more readers and attention to the material.

The same is true for the NEWS section. Each time you post anything under our news articles, that item becomes more than a news report but a report that includes an opinion from our shared perspective on these matters. Your comment will also attract more web traffic by increasing the text at that link and by moving the article to the top of that forum where others will see it longer.

Our most active articles earn more comments and reads by staying near the top of the screens. This also helps those of us at ALIPAC see what reports are of the greatest importance to you and others!

It is very common for the authors of these articles and the lawmakers and personalities discussed in these articles to eventually visit www.alipac.us to read what is said here.

While respecting our rules regarding racial inclusion and vulgarity, we want you to really give it to these illegal alien amnesty and invasion supporters at www.alipac.us.

When you read an article about Obama, Pelosi, Reid, McCain, Graham, Rubio, or Jeb Bush, we need you to take action and share your negative views of their actions! The more times you type in and post their names the more people searching the web for information on "Jeb Bush" and "immigration" will see what you have to say about Jeb Bush and his comments that illegal immigration is an "act of love"!

Check out this article posted at www.alipac.us in the Spring of 2014 that has now been read by more than 300 people...
    Jeb Bush receives criticism for statements on immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/f12/jeb-bush-receives-criticism-statements-immigration-300707/

If you are reading this email alert and taking action, please make a new comment post beneath that article to let us know you are paying attention and willing to help!

Many thanks to all of you who are trying to help us with this.

Once we get our basic new online activism protocols in place and more people paying attention to the essentials, we can then move on to fry bigger fish!

Let's roll, ALIPACers!

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    www.againstamnesty.com

PS: If you have any questions, need any assistance, or the new site changes give you any trouble, please contact me directly at WilliamG@alipac.us.

To comment on this announcement, let us know you are taking action, ask questions, make suggestions, or report problems, please comment at this link...
    Upgrades in place now we need more comments here...
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/upgrades-place-now-we-need-more-comments-here-321076/#post1466367

Last edited by ALIPAC; 07-10-2015 at 12:22 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great news!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's hope more people will respond to our call. Once registered and logged in... if you check "remember me" it keeps you logged in so you can post a reply easily each time you visit most any page here at www.alipac.us

We need more replies and more interactions here for the next set of battles against illegal immigration and amnesty!

W

Thought I replied to this but cannot find it. Again, looking forward to getting emails with action steps. I live in California where others have given up the fight, saying the country is lost. They are looking at options to leave. Not ready to acquiesce to illegal invaders--yet. We need to fight HARDER and smarter. Thank you Mr. Trump for starting some dialogue on the national stage again. Tom Tancredo was marginalized by his Republican party for trying to warn the country about illegal immigration and for offering common sense solutions as early as 1999. From Wikipedia: "In 2006, Tancredo published In Mortal Danger: The Battle for America's Border and Security through Joseph Farah's WND Books in Nashville, Tennessee. The volume focuses on American cultural identity and his proposals to remedy what he contends to be major flaws in the immigration system.[59]"

I finally got actively involved trying to push back on the illegal and legal immigration debacle in 2008. It has become clear that neither major party is interested in representing the interests and demands of legal, law abiding, Americans. We actually hope Trumps runs independent of the Republican party.
    Last edited by noam23noam; 07-11-2015 at 12:35 AM. Reason: left out an important word

MW
    Hey, what happened to the "forum" title at the top of the page (in blue)? I use it all the time but today I don't see it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Hey, what happened to the "forum" title at the top of the page (in blue)? I use it all the time but today I don't see it.
    Okay, no response necessary because I now see that I can accomplish the same task hitting the home button.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep, we are going to make the homepage the forum for awhile and see how that goes.

W