Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We now need to concentrate on those republican senators that betrayed America and get people to vote them out of office when they come up for re-election. There has to be a mass media and website notices to other conservative and republican voters in those states which those senators represent. We cannot allow them to be voted back into office. We also need to keep the pressure on our representatives to make sure that the double layer fence is built now with taxpayer monies already appropiated by Congress. Lets keep flooding our representatives with emails and phone calls, we cannot stop now, it is the will of the people that will get rid of those corrupt politicians and nothing less.

William -

A very good article and I could not agree with you more that "NOW" the real and present danger starts, or at least more of it comes to light. The Amnesty bill and other events are simply a preamble to the North American Union.

I wish that more individuals would start researching this topic. Most would say that it can't happen, but if they start correlating the events over the last few years, and what we have witnessed over the last few weeks...
    The light needs to start coming on.

I would ask anyone to just set up an e-mail alert with the key words "North American Union" and see what hits their respective In-Boxes. Your hair will curl.

Bush and the Globalists have this thing close and it's going to get ugly. As far as your comment about a new attack on this country....... Personally, I am expecting it.

I think one thing that everyone could do and it wouldn't require much time is to put some pressure on their congressmen and ask them to co-sponser
    Ron Paul's Bill in committee

H.J.RES.46 : Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to deny United States citizenship to individuals born in the United States to parents who are neither United States citizens nor persons who owe permanent allegiance to the United States.
    Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] (introduced 6/13/2007) Cosponsors (6)
    Committees: House Judiciary
    Latest Major Action: 6/25/2007 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liber

This is another vital step in the fight and something we can directly impact immediatly

Very nice article William. As I stated in another post, the folks in the Beltway just don't realize that we live in the "Information Age." We get our news from various outlets. They are angry because we are no longer "sound bite voters." It was easy to pull the wool over our eyes in the past and they don't know how to deal with it.

I personally, would like to call for the resignation of Michael Chernoff. He obviously, doesn't know what the law is. The last bill passed for the fence was far more than 370 miles as he stated yesterday. We need people in the HSD that understand what laws are standing and what has to be accomplished to get the publics trust back.

I think we blew them away yesterday and they are still reeling from the fact that so many of us actually participating in this action against our government. I think they are scared.

It's not the status quo anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello everyone, I am new here and ready to help fight illegal immigration! Alipac really made a huge difference on the outcome of this Amnesty bill... I'd just like to thank the founder of Alipac and all of it's members. We need keep fighting illegal immigration and continue to call and demand they secure the border, and current immigration laws are enforced and to start cracking down on employers who hire these people...

Alan07,

Glad to have you in the fight!

We have got them on the run and we are not stopping now!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Alan07.

Be very open with what you're doing. It's amazing how many people weren't even aware of what they were trying to pull. When my hubby would explain it to them they would just be livid over it. He talked to co-workers, friends, and family. So many people were in the dark. Once they found out, they may not be ALIPAC members but they were HOT and they called too.

So any opposition group that thinks were small enough to fight may have another think coming.

William you are dead on it! The battle has just begun. It is obvious that a challenge to our constitutional rights is well under way. It has been in the making for sometime under the guidance of the ACLU, LaRasa and a host of others. It is obvious the elitists have no consideration for the future of this country but for their own interests. The situation we face today is why Thomas Jefferson fought to preserve the right to keep and bear arms, because he knew it would be necessary to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government. To do this civilly we must have freedom of speech! Once that is lost the option are few!

I have sent many emails, letters and faxes as well as dozens of phone calls to Ohio Senators Voinovich and Brown. I think I helped them to understand that Americans are not stupid! We live and see things they don’t. I feel like I made a difference, collectively, with everyone else that was doing the same.

Thank you William and all at newsmax and talk radio. NOW let’s prepare for the next salvo!!!

SECURE OUR BORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "What will you do without freedom"

BMW 120556 -

Be vigilant and (MOD EDIT). The day is coming. It's no longer a matter of party, it's America against the Globalists.

George Bush says:

BUSH says NO to U.S. Sovereignty:

Bush acknowledged many Americans "are skeptical about immigration reform, primarily because they don't think the government can fix the problems."

BUSH: "Legal immigration is one of the top concerns of the American people, and Congress' failure to act on it is a disappointment."

BUSH: "And my answer to the skeptics is: Give us a chance to fix the problems in a way that enforces our border and treats people with decency and respect."

BUSH: "If you want to kill the bill, if you don't want to do what's right for America, you can pick one little aspect out of it."

BUSH: "You can use it to frighten people, or you can show leadership and solve this problem once and for all."

.....where did George Bush ever learn anything about LEADERSHIP. LMAO!

WELCOME Alan!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast