Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Illegal Aliens Attack Americans at Town Hall event TX

Friends of ALIPAC,

This video needs to be seen by every American as it provides another glimpse of our future. We just picked this up from some video bloggers yesterday.

WARNING: This video contains violence, vulgarity, and racial explicative directed at Americans. This video also contains genocidal threats, or threats of the destruction of America, or the takeover of America.... You decide what they are saying to us all.

If you find this video interesting, help spread the word by sending this email to others, voting five stars, making a comment beneath the video on Google, or adding it to your FAVORITES!

La Raza Member Attacks Gene Green Town hall Attendees
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mslFPmo5Owc

Please chronicle your reactions and opinions on this video at ALIPAC at this link if you can reach us!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-943004.html#943004

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This video makes blood shoot out of my eyes!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

W, I have distributed this video

Will leave youtube comments at a later time

ang
    It is indeed unfortunate that these extremist groups are doing the job the DHS, State & local law enforcement are NOT doing. Neo Nazi groups, etc. are demonstrating against the waves of illegal aliens that are being ALLOWED to enter our country. At no time in our history have such brazen & foul-mouth, even violent mobs of illegals cursed our country with shouts of "rights to be here." Now, we have a board member of LARAZA on the Supreme Court. What are these so-called Congressmen & Senators thinking? Don't they understand that there are criminals, gang-bangers, even terrorists, as well as carriers of H1N1 Virus crossing into our country? We are all decendants of immigrants, who came to this country, obeyed our laws, took responsibility for themselves, without expectations of entitlement. Those who came on refugee status also respected America & its laws. I can not have empathy for any immigrant group that displays such egregious behavior towards the very country they have entered by breaking its laws. WAKE UP AMERICA, you are being dealt the RACE CARD once again, because it works!!

I have sent the video to every Senator and House Congress Member and have also forwarded the video link to Janet Napolitano's office...

AE

Have forwrded this onto people I know and asked that they too pass it along.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by ang
    It is indeed unfortunate that these extremist groups are doing the job the DHS, State & local law enforcement are NOT doing. Neo Nazi groups, etc. are demonstrating against the waves of illegal aliens that are being ALLOWED to enter our country. At no time in our history have such brazen & foul-mouth, even violent mobs of illegals cursed our country with shouts of "rights to be here." Now, we have a board member of LARAZA on the Supreme Court. What are these so-called Congressmen & Senators thinking? Don't they understand that there are criminals, gang-bangers, even terrorists, as well as carriers of H1N1 Virus crossing into our country? We are all decendants of immigrants, who came to this country, obeyed our laws, took responsibility for themselves, without expectations of entitlement. Those who came on refugee status also respected America & its laws. I can not have empathy for any immigrant group that displays such egregious behavior towards the very country they have entered by breaking its laws. WAKE UP AMERICA, you are being dealt the RACE CARD once again, because it works!!
    ]

Are you suggesting that the people protesting outside this town hall meeting or taking this video are Neo Nazis?

Evidence of that please? I tried to get an answer from them yesterday about this video and if they are racists in any shape or form we need to notify our supporters about that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW...that was bad!

I wonder what Celente has to say about a coming race war....

....actually, it looks like we might already be in one.

If you are an American Citizens, how much more taxes can you afford, and do you still have a job, or do you know traitors who aid and abet illegal aliens.

The American Citizens cannot take anymore! American Citizens have been pushed enough. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

CENSUS count is coming American Citizens next year. The illegal aliens are getting more representation by being counted again.

There was a moment in the vid where the woman was interviewing some guy who said that they had stuff in their literature about Nazis.
    I commend the cops about the way they arrested this little punk. Pick him up and throw him over your shoulder. Interesting that the woman was trying to stop him--his mom, I presume.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast