Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Other anti-immigration sites. such as [closedbordergroup] are passing the word around about the video and " The ALIPAC ATTACK"
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/closebord ... age/101914

But we seem to have some other activators on other illegal immigration forums who think some what differently or just can't make a decision about this video.
    We could use some ALIPACERS (besides myself) to join the Citi-Data forum and let some of these people know how things it really are.
    Don't get me wrong, they do have some very good activator on CD, like Arizonabear, Malimute,Benicar and jdmom,just to name afew, but there are also several trolls, racebaiters and pro-illegals over there.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/illegal- ... nhall.html
    ------------------------

As Glenn Beck would say...this makes the blood shoot right out of your eyes. The sad part is, I heard on radio the other day, that by 2012, WE WILL be the minority, our grandchildren will be in class rooms with 60-75% spanish. This is just wrong and it scares the hell out of me. I have passed the video to every on e in my address book. By the way.....our FOX NEWS CHANNEL is off the air right now, has been all morning, anyone else having trouble? HMMMM

Thanx AE for welcome.
    I will continue to do what I can to wake up America. It's sad that we have to be careful how we speak out in public but the danger is real.
    California has become a society of law breakers. How can we expect anyone to have faith in the law when this community is made up of people who's first act in this country was to break the law. So many of the major problems plaguing the country stems from the flood of illegals from south of the border.
    Let us not be naive. These people now wield a tremendous amount of political power which has our elected officials(including Obama)trembling with fear. I proudly voted for Obama but if he doesn't live up to his responsibility as the highest ranking law enforcer in America, I'll be one his biggest opponents. Let's keep an I him.

Welcome, Gloria1871, uslow and granel!
    And if anyone wants to get sick and angry all over again, mkfarnam posted this vid earlier: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-168069.html.
    It is all ready to send me off the deep end.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, Gloria1871, uslow and granel!

.............................................TO
    .......................................ALIPAC
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierLady
    As Glenn Beck would say...this makes the blood shoot right out of your eyes. The sad part is, I heard on radio the other day, that by 2012, WE WILL be the minority, our grandchildren will be in class rooms with 60-75% spanish. This is just wrong and it scares the hell out of me. I have passed the video to every on e in my address book. By the way.....our FOX NEWS CHANNEL is off the air right now, has been all morning, anyone else having trouble? HMMMM
    people are just too stupid. when this country will go to pot the liberals will be suprised by their new masters. They will be like, "but we sold out our own race and countrymen for you" the invaders will then say remind them of what happened to many jews who worked for the nazis when they are no longer needed. If only americans would learn.

i do think i will take longer for us to be the minority, plus blacks will wake up and realize they are competing more with them for jobs than whites so it is beneficial for americans to work together instead of blindly supporting illegals because they are viewed as oppressed. There is something called the black wage and supposedly illegals and uneducated immigrants in general lower the black wage. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. They have said sometime in 2040 i think, but if people wake up we could stop it. Look how mexico and latin coutries run. They come here because they like the way we do things and they can mooch. if there are no white people to run the government or pay taxes how will illegals mooch. Try going to african, asian, or south american countries and pull the crap they are doing and see how the people would handle it
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Many people cannot get over being enslaved. And the bad part is some of the same people don't cherish the freedom they have. The dirty darkness will lead into another encampment if every American does not work shoulder to shoulder to put a stop to the NEW WORLD ORDER.

NO TO AMNESTY, NO TO CENSUS, NO TO HEALTH CARE OF ANCHOR BABIES AND ILLEGALS - YES TO E-VERIFY, ICE RAIDS DAILY, AND THE 287G PROGRAM IN ONLY 70 OF 3,000 DISTRICTS IN THE USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Many people cannot get over being enslaved. And the bad part is some of the same people don't cherish the freedom they have. The dirty darkness will lead into another encampment if every American does not work shoulder to shoulder to put a stop to the NEW WORLD ORDER.

NO TO AMNESTY, NO TO CENSUS, NO TO HEALTH CARE OF ANCHOR BABIES AND ILLEGALS - YES TO E-VERIFY, ICE RAIDS DAILY, AND THE 287G PROGRAM IN ONLY 70 OF 3,000 DISTRICTS IN THE USA.
    amen. Blacks and whites should be hand and hand in this issue. we are still working on race relations amongst ourselves.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

AE

uslow, the one thing from my side of it, that I have seen happen (I am 42, mother of three and one grandchild) is that the government, political lobbyist groups and the media, have done a lot of damage to Americans by dividing and conquering, by race and political affiliations mainly.

No matter your party, race or religion, if you count yourself an American above it all, that is all that matters, and as Americans we have to fight back against those who want us to argue amongst ourselves and be unable to band together and fight them.

I hope and pray California can be saved and restored to what it once was. Everyone always thought of California as the "Golden State", and now it seems it is the "Tarnished and Rusted State". Very, very sad. The dreams of America were in California, now it seems that it has been turned into an nightmare for it's American residents.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    uslow, the one thing from my side of it, that I have seen happen (I am 42, mother of three and one grandchild) is that the government, political lobbyist groups and the media, have done a lot of damage to Americans by dividing and conquering, by race and political affiliations mainly.

No matter your party, race or religion, if you count yourself an American above it all, that is all that matters, and as Americans we have to fight back against those who want us to argue amongst ourselves and be unable to band together and fight them.

I hope and pray California can be saved and restored to what it once was. Everyone always thought of California as the "Golden State", and now it seems it is the "Tarnished and Rusted State". Very, very sad. The dreams of America were in California, now it seems that it has been turned into an nightmare for it's American residents.
    The truth could not have been expressed any better than that.
    Excellent post AE..
    ------------------------

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast