Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There goes more in Texas.

ALIPAC1
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ALIPAC1

U S Border Watch Rally Part 1: Comment and Speakers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkTwR52K ... annel_page

U S Border Watch Rally Pt2: A Veteran Goes to Jail
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5IxRPFC ... annel_page

Houston Tea Party Collective Footage 4/15/09
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Fn5HqgTJc&NR=1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This video made me sick to my stomach, yet it made me so mad I started shaking. I could have put my fist through my computer monitor. I was up late last night reading some blogs in response to a poll that was posted on Facebook. It was a poll in reference to whether or not free benefits should be given to illegals. "No" got a whopping 96%. Yet, there were still a few bloggers on there, illegal no doubt, supporting it. They still just don't seem to get what it means to be illegal and they don't understand American History either. They haven't a clue. All they know is they are getting freebies and they want more. We can't do it anymore. I refuse to just stand by anymore and see my child and his children's futures ruined. As I was talking to him today, I could hear the concern in his voice as well. I have never been so passionate about a cause in all my life. I will continue to do all I can to stand up for my Country. And I have to admire those people who were standing up a speaking out at all the townhall meetings. Let them call us names. All the wrongs that are being done by our government will never make it right.

I'm an Afro American Man in South Central Los Angeles. For 15 years I've watched my community being over run by illegal aliens. Our spineless elected officials have done nothing but look after their own self interest witch means they cater to who ever will keep them in office.
    Seeing the video just confirms what I've always known. Mexico has a plan to take over America which would give Mexico control of the most powerful military in the world. What happens then. America better wake up.
    Dear God I hope it's not too late.

AE

uslow, I want to welcome you along with many others who have joined in maybe just today. We need you here, now more than ever.

uslow, you have something that is very important, your experiences where you have lived. I live up in Oregon, a suburb of Portland. My family has lived (unwillingly, but unable to make the change) in a complex where we are all but the only American citizens in this entire complex.

We have been harassed, called names, violence against us, and many other issues. We have held our ground not because we LOVE living here, but we are here out of necessity, and beyond that, this is OUR city, state and nation, and no illegal alien has the right to come in and make trouble and basically take over.

I know where you are is much more difficult, and I hope with your experiences there, you can use it to help wake up more Americans to what is happening to us all.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    The punk seemed to think he was really cool when he kicked off his other shoe. NOT!
    Someone should have thrown it at him like they did to Bush! I bet he coudn't duck as fast!

LOL.......his dope probably would've fallen out of it

Seriously....take one good look at his eyes, the eyes of all of those other guys who were there too.

I see it all the time around here and would bet my last $ that every last one of them was stoned out of their gourds.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

uslow: WELCOME, welcome to ALIPAC. I am so thankful you have found ALIPAC. California has a petition being signed "Against Anchor Baby Citizenship".

"California is closer to ending illegal "Anchor Baby&quo" Petition:
    https://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forum ... 247#939247

NoBueno wrote:
    Here is the link to the CALIFORNIA TAXPAYER PROTECTION ACT of 2010.
    Sponsored by Taxpayer Revolution. You can download petition and sign.

http://www.taxpayerrevolution.org/index ... e&Itemid=1

La Raza (the race) member attack

I watched this video twice and it infuriated me both times. Congressman Gene Green is my congressman and I can tell you that I have emailed, faxed and called him and all I get from him is support for the illegal aliens in this country. He even told me that he is O.K. with them singing our National Anthem in spanish until they learn English. I faxed Congressman Green after watching this video and told him that person in this video is not in this country for a better life - he is a trouble maker and this country does not need him. I told him that I hoped he was deported the next day because I do not want him in my country. And I told Congressman Green that no matter how hard they in Washington try to make it happen that I do not believe the illegal aliens will take over this country. I told him to start deporting them today. Congressman Green's next town hall meeting will be in Pasadena, Texas just outside Houston and I believe it will be in the Pasadena Library. He has to know that will not hold all the concerned citizens that will show up.

granel: WELCOME, welcome to ALIPAC....I need some of your energy, today. Thank you for joining us.

Quote Originally Posted by uslow
    I'm an Afro American Man in South Central Los Angeles. For 15 years I've watched my community being over run by illegal aliens. Our spineless elected officials have done nothing but look after their own self interest witch means they cater to who ever will keep them in office.
    Seeing the video just confirms what I've always known. Mexico has a plan to take over America which would give Mexico control of the most powerful military in the world. What happens then. America better wake up.
    Dear God I hope it's not too late.
    so glad to see you post here. I actualy seem to find most blacks supporting illegals for some reason. i am glad people realize how it hurts eveyone here legally black, white, red, brown, and especially green,
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Re: La Raza (the race) member attack

Quote Originally Posted by granel
    I watched this video twice and it infuriated me both times. Congressman Gene Green is my congressman and I can tell you that I have emailed, faxed and called him and all I get from him is support for the illegal aliens in this country. He even told me that he is O.K. with them singing our National Anthem in spanish until they learn English. I faxed Congressman Green after watching this video and told him that person in this video is not in this country for a better life - he is a trouble maker and this country does not need him. I told him that I hoped he was deported the next day because I do not want him in my country. And I told Congressman Green that no matter how hard they in Washington try to make it happen that I do not believe the illegal aliens will take over this country. I told him to start deporting them today. Congressman Green's next town hall meeting will be in Pasadena, Texas just outside Houston and I believe it will be in the Pasadena Library. He has to know that will not hold all the concerned citizens that will show up.
    is there anyway on this healhcare bill that someone can get through his think head that we realize it says it will not cover illegals, but anchor babies will be covered and might as well be illegal as they are the same thing in effect. no one wants to discuss that issue. right now they are covered only if medicaid in a state can afford them and they are not guaranteed the top tier coverage, but the new plan would make it paradise for anyone to come here to have kids they dont get it and need to factor in the cost of anchor babies.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast