Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess they didn't like the results

Some more Obamamagic transparency!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats OK at least they know we are sick of their sneaky crap and are NOT going to take it anymore !!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    This is yet another reason why I despise that lying, two faced, backstabbing illegal alien loving Obama so much. That oval office impostor has the audacity to stand before the American people telling him he will be a responsible steward of tax dollars and will go line by line on the budget but expanded SCHIP to include illegal aliens here and the thousands illegally crossing the border every week who now are allowed to use stolen social security numbers to apply for benefits further burdening our LIMITED health care resources, killed e-verify so tax payers now are forced to subsidize cheap labor from the bullsh!t stimulus, ignores the 400 billion dollars annually spent on illegal alien health care, welfare, food stamps, education, unemployment insurance, brings in 138,000 H and L visas monthly, opened the border by halting all raids and other enforcement measures stating illegal aliens should be allowed to work and receive benefits while attempting to save money by cutting veterans health care benefits to fund more programs for cheap illegal labor pouring across the wide open border. Dollars to donuts part of this stimulus will fund in-state tuition for illegal alien leeches as Americans confront ever spiraling tuition costs while simultaneously trying to put food on their tables and keep roofs over their heads. I'm also willing to bet you will find a preponderance of illegal aliens at every stimulus sh!t shoveling job work site in Mexorado because of defacto Mexican governors as Ritter (where is your concern for unemployed Americans and waste of taxpayers here Mr Obama you phony baloney hockey puck). We have heard illegal aliens are being brought in by the truck load at many of these sites throughout the country. I fought and sacrificed my health for this country and many died protecting, defending and preserving it while these g-d damn lousy, worthless, stinking wastes of taxpayer dollars, space, oxygen, illegal alien and terrorist hugging Marxists piles of dung heap posing as representatives of the American people like Romer, the wicked b!tch of the west Pelosi and the impostor masquerading as an Oval Office occupant sell it all out from under us because they don't give a horse's ass about suffering and struggling Americans but only about open borders and cheap g-d damn labor for their union, big labor, corporate, Mexican government, drug cartel and UN masters. Now we find out the deficit is a trillion more than originally estimated because the clowns called congress and the previous and current administrations have so screwed up the economy through corruption and greed starting with the housing crisis (you hear me Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Maxine Waters and a cast of other sorry characters) but still continue to spend more money on illegal immigration via open borders while Obama looks for more areas to cut spending including benefits and services for Americans. There is my rant as I am so far beyond frustrated furious and had to let it all out................

There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Friends of ALIPAC,

Many thanks to the hundreds of you that responded quickly to our online poll request.

Your votes changed the poll rapidly to No - 435 67.4% Yes 207 32.1%

The illegal alien supporters monitor ALIPAC closely and it is apparent that they contacted their friend CO state Rep. Mark Ferrandino and had him DELETE THE POLL!

The link no longer works and you can no longer vote. If you would like to share your feelings about this, go to and keep it polite please.

http://www.markferrandino.com/

We apologize for this latest unfair behavior from an elected official that represents foreign nationals more than his American constituents.

Please hold off on sending us emails telling us the poll is gone. We already know.

You can view our tracking of this poll at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-150498-days ... asc-0.html

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blocking

I tried to link to the vote page but was redirected to a 403 page. Apparently I am not allowed to get to that site. Or perhaps someone has seized the site through the servers & decided to block anyone who does not come in from select sites that support the tuition plans?
    In addition, when the AIPAC site came up on my PC, I got a McAfee warning about the site tied into usimmigrationsupport.??? I did not get the whole warning before the McAfee warning went away. That warning is one to advise users the site cannot bet trusted. Wonder why after all these years I get warning for this site?
    Maybe its just a glitch? But it seems obvious to me someone is playing around with internet sites & perhaps servers, even at Comcast!

Sorry, my response was cpmposed & sent before I read this notice.
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

votes

I cannot access the website to vote NO.....illegals should not recieve ANY free schooling, food stamps, gov't assit...I wish people would remember what the word ILLEGAL means...tired of it all...send them back...no sympathy, no remorse, no..well we are a free country...blah blah blah,,,,I want my equal rights..........................

Ferrandino, Mark
    (Husband: Greg Wertsch)
    303-866-2911
    E-mail: mferrandino@yahoo.com
    Vice-chair: Appropriations
    Member: Joint Budget Committee

I just spoke with his legislative assistant. She lied and said they pulled it because their website was being "hacked by people out of state"

I explained to her that the site was not "hacked" and that hacking was a criminal act and if that had occurred they should contact the police to file a report.

She then got rude and accused me of calling her a liar, and I just said it was pretty clear they pulled the poll because they did not like the results. She also said something about not waiting till they are threatened more clearly than hacking attempts and that is why they pulled the poll?

How many of you want to bet that the La Raza groups move right in on this lawmaker and we will be reading about his complaints that someone did something untoward shortly?

That is becoming their standard practice isn't it?

W

Why is it now saying I'm forbidden to see the page?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I'm getting an error when I click on the link. I will keep trying.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast