Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was shocked to hear what Dick Armey said.

He reasoning is totally illogical and irrational. I don't think I need to say more.

Freaking sellout, illegals ALREADY HAD freedom, in their home country. They didn't use their freedom to make a better life there, instead they come here to sponge off Americans. If they didn't have freedom in their home country they would be eligible for political asylum, once a foreigner applies for political asylum they are not an illegal aliens.

There was a similar sellout at the Sacramento Tea Party, Congressman Devin Nunez, he supports the AgJobs amnesty.

I don't know why they invite these anti-American, foreign criminal loving Congressmen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Armey, you are just wrong and out of touch. Period.

Re: Dick Armey

Quote Originally Posted by Rulyea
    If Dick Armey is leading the 9/12 demonstrations concerning health care, then so be it. If we can stop this one, maybe there's a chance to come together to stop more.
    You cannot have health care reform with millions of illegal aliens here. One way or the other, we are going to be paying for their health care!! We are paying for their health care right now, with higher insurance premiums and taxes. Actually one of the best ways to improve our health care system would be to deport all the illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I couldn't get through Dick Armey's entire heart wrenching video without getting sick to my stomach.

I watch as my neighborhood gradually turns into a slum because of illegal aliens. Decent Americans can't get out of here fast enough.

The streets are overflowing with beat-up cars and shopping carts left on sidewalks create hazards. The city council says that they are unable to enforce occupancy codes stricter that California's state code which apparently lets as many people live in a house as will fit (unless of course you live in a gated community or have a homeowners association).

I watch pregnant women walk on hot days down the main street pushing a stroller while two or three toddlers walk along probably on their way to the grocery store to cash in their food stamps. Oh wait, that's right they don't issue food stamps in California anymore...it would be too demeaning....so they give these people credit cards. How nice.

Dick Armey is right...it's our government (of which he was a part) that has failed us. George W. Bush had the opportunity after 9/11 to close the borders but failed to carry out his sworn duty. As a result we are now faced with upwards of 20 million third worlders to deal with.

The solution to the problem is not making illegals legal it's the prosecution of anyone hiring illegals and putting an end to anchor baby's so-called 14 amendment "right " to citizenship. Anyone employing illegals should serve a minimum of six months on a chain gang and lose their license to do business in the United States. And I mean from the CEO right down to the hiring supervisor.

Do those two things and you will see a flood of people heading south. "Oh. whatever will we do" the businesses say "how on earth can we survive without illegal aliens?" Well there are over 2 hundred thousand people alone in California sitting around collecting unemployment checks...put them to work and if they don't want to work take their unemployment away.

If you have to rely on illegal aliens to stay in business then maybe your business wasn't viable to begin with. let the illegals self deport and see what happens I would be willing to bet all I have that you will still be able to buy hamburgers get your car washed and your lawn mowed.

Illegal Immigrants

If these people are such hard workers who care so much for the welfare their families, why haven't they spent the last few years, (Or the last 400 years) fixing the problems in their home countries so their family wouldn't have to live in poverty.
    If Dick Armey thinks it is OK for them tobreak the law to come here and steal from us, how do you think he would feel if I were to break into his house and take everything he owns, "To feed my family?"

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    The "feed their babies, bless their hearts"
    Here in California the Government actually pays to "feed their babies", and as a result they go and have a half dozen babies!! If we didn't feed them they would only have a couple.

Why is the time stated on posts:

"All times are GMT + 10 Hours"

Is this not incorrect for the United States?

Why are we Saturday morning already?

Quote Originally Posted by navigeur
    Why is the time stated on posts:

"All times are GMT + 10 Hours"

Is this not incorrect for the United States?

Why are we Saturday morning already?
    I've never understood that either. Maybe someone can enlighten us.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Welcome to all new recruits joining ALIPAC!
    And too many open borders supporters still blather that the poor innocent illegals came here to make a better life for themselves. And there are some huge, well-funded groups supporting the complete overthrow of our society, so we need to make American voices heard, and heard loudly!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast