Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Great find JP!! It is REALLY hard to find anything on oregonlive.com, well at least I have trouble finding stuff.

I was glad to see they EVEN posted it, as The Oregonian is one of the more liberal papers in the NW, well maybe not as liberal as Seattle Times!!

I hope some who have been on the fringe of the illegal immigration debate here in this area see this letter and are intrigued enough to come here and join us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every time I read about her I want to puke.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Borderfox, this has made me so sick, and then to have this perv from The Oregonian say it may have been "concensual"!!!!!!!! Since when can a 15 year old girl give herself consensually to ANYONE? Another point this jerk seems to forget in the whole sordid story is that the rapist woke his cousin because this girl was "struggling" with him, which would tell any compassionate human being (which Mr. Hayes obviously is not), that she was trying to avoid being raped. DUH!!!!

We have a 9, almost 10 year old daughter. She is almost five feet tall, and although she looks like a girl with her face, she is in that "blossom" stage of life. She is totally knaive about everything and we watch her like a hawk with these illegals around. We have to assume she will never be safe in her own country, state, city and neighborhood so long as our government will do nothing to expel this pedophilic group from our country.

And yes...I have seen the way these adult men will watch our daughter. I will stare them down and usually pull out my cell phone for show, they turn away swiftly and leave the area.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234