Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

btt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    It is a new day to speak out and be heard!

April: Yes is it!

(Soon, many of us will be on a first name basis with the Congressional staffers... is it possible?)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I think it is very possible!

When you call..........tell these people that THIS IS NOT AN IMMIGRATION BILL!!

Ask them if they plan on doing their duty as elected officals by READING 698 PAGES of Latin American perks - OR - do they plan on using the puff overview & summary from Gutierrez & Flake so that they don't have to do the work that the American people voted them into office to do?

What is their opinion about having IMMIGRATION left OUT of an immigration bill while securing OTHER NATIONS' {plural} borders is priority?

How do they feel knowing that LARAZA - the racist organization - is not only lobbying but helping to WRITE this trash?

Are they proud that most of the co-sponsors are Latino and NOT a broad mix of American reps? Do they think Americans are stupid?

What do they think the FOUNDERS would say to such a legislative CON GAME foisted upon the American people?

Ask Questions!! Put these people on the hot seat!!

Banned
    I was told by a person in my Rep's office last week that it is very important to talk to the "point man on immigration" in each office. So maybe when you make calls you could ask for this person, or if they are not available, ask for voicemail, and leave a "please call me back" message. Nevertheless, let the person who answers the phone know what you have to say, too.

I think it is very important to get to someone who knows what they, and you, are talkin' about. I keep getting twinkies and I know I'm pounding sand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    When you call..........tell these people that THIS IS NOT AN IMMIGRATION BILL!!

Ask them if they plan on doing their duty as elected officals by READING 698 PAGES of Latin American perks - OR - do they plan on using the puff overview & summary from Gutierrez & Flake so that they don't have to do the work that the American people voted them into office to do?

What is their opinion about having IMMIGRATION left OUT of an immigration bill while securing OTHER NATIONS' {plural} borders is priority?

How do they feel knowing that LARAZA - the racist organization - is not only lobbying but helping to WRITE this trash?

Are they proud that most of the co-sponsors are Latino and NOT a broad mix of American reps? Do they think Americans are stupid?

What do they think the FOUNDERS would say to such a legislative CON GAME foisted upon the American people?

Ask Questions!! Put these people on the hot seat!!

A couple more potential angles to work:

1. Ask them how much this will cost - not rhetorically, but honestly - has the Congressperson/Senator - researched this, or what have the PACs and think-tanks in DC published? Can we afford it considering: trade deficits, budget deficits, Federal debt, etc.? Remember the eloquent pleadings of Sen. Sessions last year on the floor of the Senate? How about all the press spots Robert Rector of the Heritage Foundation did on the likely population increase, the increased cost of social services, education, health care?

2. How about the environmental angle? I personally would like this legislation to require an Environmental Impact Statement - as the direct impact to the natural environment is almost certainly significantly bad.
    Do we need more air pollution (from more cars in cities)? Don't parts of the US already have significant water shortages? And, what about this Chagas disease - is it really possible our blood supply is at risk and not screened for this little critter?

3. My local US Rep likes to tout her strong action against drugs - especially Meth production. So, I was thinking, how does throwing open the doors to the country and allowing illegals easier access help solve the importation of drugs problem (most of which come from Mexico of course)? I'd like to hear your answer Ms. Hooley.

4. <Add your issue to the list>

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

I think it is very important to get to someone who knows what they, and you, are talkin' about. I keep getting twinkies and I know I'm pounding sand!!!
    Me too, there are lots of twinkies!

Very important to ask them if they PLAN TO READ this "legislation"

These very people who never READ NAFTA/CAFTA yet voted it into law must be put firmly on the spot!!

NO MORE shall they be allowed to vote on legislation that hasNOT been READ & studied.
    NO more synopsis!
    NO more reliance on docs from sponsors!
    NO more reliance on inexperienced staff for research!

AMERICANS DO READ & COMPREHEND

April
    BTTT

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast