Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    You ladies just keep the laughter coming! Way to lighten us up after a hard day of calls faxes and emails!

April, this is how I feel after a day like today.

You know this use to be alot easier until I read Williams post about how important it was to address each congressman personally.
    This is going to take me about 3days and then I'll have to start all over or sis will have the focus ready on the Dream Act, She's a slave driver,Ehh!! but a great leader, got to love her!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    You know this use to be alot easier until I read Williams post about how important it was to address each congressman personally.
    OK! Explain--what do you mean--code again???

Remember I was gone for the weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    OK! Explain--what do you mean--code again???

Remember I was gone for the weekend!
    OK, I thought I was killing several birds with one stone, I was addressing my faxes to Dear Senator and sending off as many as I could, which was a lot, I even have a list of every Senators Fax # right by my fax machine, except our Senators and Rep. I addressed them personally.

Then I read Williams post on more effective ways to get their attention and he said you should address each personally! !! Do I need to break a code or do you get the big picture!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    OK, well on that note! Why don't you just pick up the phone and call them! It's easier and it's immediate gratification--like that latte you are going to buy me!

OK, well on that note! Why don't you just pick up the phone and call them! It's easier and it's immediate gratification--like that latte you are going to buy me!
    Actually, I change my procedure, sometimes I fax first, call second, then e-mail, the next time, I might call first then fax and so on, it amounts to what I feel like doing in what order, sometimes I am not ready to deal with the idiots on the phone!! DO I need to break a code for you!!

STARBUCKS ehh!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Actually, I change my procedure, sometimes I fax first, call second, then e-mail, the next time, I might call first then fax and so on, it amounts to what I feel like doing in what order, sometimes I am not ready to deal with the idiots on the phone!! DO I need to break a code for you!!

STARBUCKS ehh!!!!
    I'd suggest that you check to see if they contribute to laraza first
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    2ndamendsis wrote:
    Starbucks? Probably!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

STARBUCKS ehh!!!!
    NOI'm afraid to I love Starbucks!!

April
    Corporate Partners Program
    The National Council of La Raza invites corporations large and small and Hispanic entrepreneurs to join in its mission to empower current and future generations of Hispanic Americans.

We encourage individual Hispanic entrepreneurs to become an NCLR partner as well. Partners like you have firsthand knowledge of the hard work and dedication it takes to achieve the American Dream. We would deeply appreciate your involvement in our institution and welcome your membership participation.

Amerada Hess Corporation
    American Airlines
    Anheuser-Busch Companies
    AstraZeneca International
    AT&T
    Azteca Foods, Inc.
    Bridgestone/Firestone Trust Fund
    Catholic Healthcare West
    Caterpillar Foundation
    Cardinal Health
    Chevron Corporation
    ConAgra Foods, Inc.