Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

**FRIDAY'S BLITZ! FINAL PUSH!!! WE CAN KILL THIS BILL!**

FRIDAY'S BLITZ! FINAL PUSH!!! WE CAN KILL THIS BILL!!!

S. 1639 will be up next week…probably Tuesday.

From now until the end of next week is the MOST CRUCIAL TIME!!!

Keep calling, showing up at offices, faxing and writing!

FINAL PUSH!!! WE CAN KILL THIS BILL!!!

The bill will pass or die…just in time for the 4th of July!!!

Toll Free Congressional Switchboard Number

(800) 862-5530

(877) 851-6437

(866) 220-0044

FULL CONTACT INFORMATION HERE, INCLUDING DISTRICT OFFICES:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216

Talking points for Today

A ‘YES’ VOTE ON CLOTURE IS A VOTE FOR AMNESTY!!

1. Americans will pay 2.5 trillion dollars in entitlements to illegal aliens given legal status under this bill.

*****How dare the Senate use my hard-earned taxpayer dollars to give entitlements to people who entered the country illegally??? I have worked hard, paid my taxes, raised and schooled my children, bought health insurance and paid a mortgage. And, now the Senate says I must provide food stamps, subsidized housing and healthcare to lawbreakers who have been made legal by the passage of a bill in the Senate. I resent it! My family resents it! What about America’s own poor, elderly, and veterans who need these services??? How will there be enough money to care for them???

2. The bill is the grand sell-out of America!!!

*****The Senate leadership devised this bill in secrecy behind closed doors. The Senate has bypassed the regular process of debate & scrutiny, openness & transparency, against the will of the American people, with 3% in the latest Zogby poll supporting Congressional handling of the bill! What are they hiding and why???

*****Anyone unwilling to vote NO on cloture and to kill this terrible bill despite the wishes of their constituents is no better than Graham and Lott!!! American citizens you do not appreciate being attacked by their elected representatives!

3. This bill is a national security nightmare!!!

*****It will give amnesty to anyone who can make up documents on a computer!

*****The proposed additional amendments do not even attempt to close any of the obvious loopholes in border security or national security.

4. Not only is it amnesty for 12-20 million illegals—IT WILL DOUBLE LEGAL IMMIGRATION to 3 million per year!!!

5. ESPECIALLY FOR DEMOCRATS

The guest worker provisions in this bill will harm American workers, our poor, and those who are unemployed, and will depress wages for Americans! This is unacceptable!

***Very Important Last Point!!! ***

THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION IS TO ENFORCE EXISTING LAW AND SECURE THE BORDER!!! THE STATUS QUO IS THE WAY IT IS BECAUSE PRESIDENT BUSH DOES NOT ENFORCE CURRENT LAW!!!

ATTRITION THROUGH ENFORCEMENT IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION TO OUR ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION WITH IMMEDIATE DEPORTATION OF CRIMINAL ALIENS.

Republicans who need blasting because they are playing games with amendments:

Bob Corker (R-TN) Ask him to follow the lead of Alexander!

Richard Burr (R-NC) He's saying he wants the touchback provision - tell him that touchback does not negate amnesty. AMNESTY will wipe out Social Security and Americans will still be paying TRILLIONS to support the massive influx of Third World poverty. Do not let him get away with the stupid touchback excuse! Hit him harder!!!

John Ensign (R-NV) Hit him hard--head of Senate Campaign Committee--talk $$$$

Mike Enzi (R-NV) up for re-election & voted no on cloture last time!

Mitch "The Traitor" McConnell (R-KY) Minority leader-hiding under Lott's skirt because he's up for re-election!

John Thune (R-SD)

Thad Cochran (R-MS)

Norm Coleman (R-MN) Up for re-election

Gordon Smith (R-OR) Hammer him--he's playing the amendment game and has nasty staffers, but he's up for re-election!

Wayne Allard (R-CO) Probably a no--has been consistently no!

Susan Collins (R-ME) up for re-election & voted no on cloture last time!

Larry Craig (R-ID) up for re-election--RINO on the fence

Pete Domenici (R-NM) up for re-election & voted no on cloture last time!

John Warner (R-VA) Oh yeah, he voted no last time, but he's a RINO. Call him!!! VA is having serious illegal problems!

Ted Stevens (R-AK) Up for re-election-in trouble for the "bridge to nowhere"

Judd Gregg (R-NH)

Chuck Hagel (R-NB) up for re-election but voted YES on cloture last time!!!

Orrin Hatch (R-UT) Hammer him--RINO

Democrats:

Ben Nelson (D-NE)

Barbara Boxer (D-CA) voted No on cloture last time

Jim Webb (D-VA) voted No but excited about his silly little amendment

Carl Levin (D-MI) Up for re-election. From Michigan, a real blue collar state-worth a try!

*****Mark Pryor (D-AR) Voted no and has a great possibility of doing so again.

*****Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) up for re-election, voted No on cloture last time. I think he just needs reminding!!!

Joe Biden (D-DE) Up for re-election. I called today and they really listened to what I had to say about the Dems abandoning the working class and minorities by supporting all these new labors who bring middle and low-skilled workers' salaries down even more! Isn't he running for Pres.,too???

Tom Harkin (D-IA) Ditto Biden!

Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) Up for re-election. Probably a lost cause but it's fun to leave messages.

Jack Reed (D-RI) Worth a try. Up for re-election.

Newly elected Democrats:

Bob Casey (D-PA) I really gave him hell today, saying he did not represent his father's Democratic values

Sherrod Brown (D-OH)

Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)

Ben Cardin (D-MD) Called him to and they listened intently. He won a hard race against Michael Steele who could challenge him again! Steele is brilliant on illegals but because of that the RNC dropped their support! It has to make Cardin nervous in this climate

Amy Klobuchar (D-MI) Not answering but once again she is in a blue-collar state

Robert Byrd (D-WV) Bless his heart! We need to thank him!!! He'll vote NO!!!

April
    I will be contacting all of these, Kate!!! Let's let our voices be heard Patriots!

Duh
    Good job, Kate! This is very helpful!

(We suspected that they would use bribes /enticements to try to win over some of the wishywashy and egotistical senators.)

Duh
    Duh

Thanks Kate I'm typing away.

Thanks Kate!
    That will help us a lot!

Remember everyone to let them know that WE know that these amendments can be stripped away in committee!!

No bribes! No Amnesty! No Way!!

Banned
    Thanks Kate! Be out most of the day but calling from the car!!!!

Is this our activism thread for the day???

BTW, what is the number of the amnesty bill now? I read something yesterday that it's not S. 1348 anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    New talking points under heading at the top!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Is this our activism thread for the day???

BTW, what is the number of the amnesty bill now? I read something yesterday that it's not S. 1348 anymore.
    Yes, we can use this thread for today!
    I left a message for JAK to add it to the sticky for us
    Thanks Kate for starting it!

Thanks Kate. Will work on this now too.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast