Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Facts:

SENATE IMMIGRATION BILL VOTES (S. 2611):

Republicans yea 23/nay 32
    Democrats yea 38/nay 4
    Independent yea 1/nay 0

HOUSE BILL VOTES (HR 4437):

Republicans yea 203/nay 17/not voting 11
    Democrats yea 36/nay 164/not voting 2
    Independent yea 0/nay 1/not voting 0

The numbers don't lie dxd. It would appear, regarding the illegal immigration issue, we have more friends among the Republicans.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have to agree with CrocketsGhost I think the dxd's logic circuit is a few bits short of a byte when it comes to his reasoning in this mater. A lot of people voted for Bush because there was no alternative. I was not about to commit Harry-Kerry. Who do you vote for if we end up with the two worse choices possible McCain-Clinton?
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    I have to agree with CrocketsGhost I think the dxd's logic circuit is a few bits short of a byte when it comes to his reasoning in this mater. A lot of people voted for Bush because there was no alternative. I was not about to commit Harry-Kerry. Who do you vote for if we end up with the two worse choices possible McCain-Clinton?
    Okay! I did vote for Kerry and I realize now he wouldn't have been any better than Bush. I wasn't enthralled with Kerry though just thought I was voting for the lesser of two evils. That may or may not be true.

As far as upcoming elections, if the candidate doesn't promote border security and fully support ending the illegal invasion, I won't vote for him or her. I hope Tom Tancredo, Lou Dobbs or Pat Buchanan will be running for President. Never would I vote for Hillary now even though I voted for her hubby during his two terms. I've become wiser in my aging years.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

dxd,

Since you are so disturbed by Pat Buchanan and his new book, please go e-mail him as often as it troubles you. Your desire to discuss your issues with us is getting you no where.

Here's his official website, now go get him!
    http://www.buchanan.org/

Please put the grief, where the grief should go
    because we are allegedly not your foe.

What did you say about Martha Stewart?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dxd,

I think the people here have done their best to try to influence you on this matter. We all have our different opinions, but we are also looking for team players. You have made it obvious that you do not care what the opinions of the group are here when it comes to your current or continued actions.

You can of course do and act as you like, but from this point forward please keep your attacks on Pat Buchanan off of our boards.

Thanks,

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456