Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CARDIN. Call for a laugh...
    202-224-4524

Well I was going to grab a bit to eat...but when I read about the Cardin staffer had her behavior with LynnS...I saddled my pony again...
    The line is very busy??? is she hiding???? or begging not receive the most awful clown of the week award(Terry Anderson's award) along with the Casey staffer rudest clown of the week
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

BLAST ISAKSON!!!

YES TO CLOTURE..............GO GET HIM & WACK HIM GOOD.

POLITICAL SUICIDE........make sure he knows exactly what he's just done............SUICIDE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Lynn,

If I might suggest: keep the pressure on Repblicans today. I called Dems today and I don't think they are budgeable--is that a word???

If anyone disagrees with this let me know--just my thoughts!

Oliver
    HA! I thought I would present the Dem maggots with a few COMPREHENSIVE talking points of my own. I know it's a waste of time, but I can hope....I have called several, couldn't get through to Byrd's office though. I have a hunch Byrd will vote 'no'. He's fought too long for his WV residents to become employed and won't want to see his State statistics slide.

Budgeable.....It sounds gub'mentese enough, but I don't know that they'd really get it, you know?

Sessions is going great! I'm off to start transcribing some of Sessions statements -- some of his words and references can be extracted for future letter writing. I have TIVO going and the laptop plugged in next to the TV.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    BLAST ISAKSON!!!

POLITICAL SUICIDE........make sure he knows exactly what he's just done............SUICIDE
    I gave him the he better get out of dodge speech and then faxed him the swimmer and the laugh and over the cliff where he is about to go!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Got Cardin... the refused to answer the cloture vote question but they were not laughing this time and they tried to do the "where are you calling from song and dance" but I told him I was calling from the US and it didn't matter where I am from... if the Senators decisions affect all Citizens...he took the message
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April
    LynnS wrote:

Sessions is going great! I'm off to start transcribing some of Sessions statements -- some of his words and references can be extracted for future letter writing. I have TIVO going and the laptop plugged in next to the TV.

Yeah he ROCKS! He is ripping up the bill with total honesty and dedication!!! He is a great inspiration as I call and fax!!!!

Banned
    Corker's office hung up on me 3 times!!! I even blocked my call--Cowards! Speaking of cowards, has anyone told McCain he is one from abstaining from the cloture vote????

Quote Originally Posted by April
    LynnS wrote:

Yeah he ROCKS! He is ripping up the bill with total honesty and dedication!!! He is a great inspiration as I call and fax!!!!
    Ya but know body is listening to him but us, where the h___l is everybody , not much of a debate if your all alone!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    BLAST ISAKSON!!!

Called and said you now have political herpes. The staffer kind of gulped and then hung up.

Banned
    April,

What do you have planned for Dr. Evil today?

Oliver

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast