Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting, Oregon with no sales tax.

TX has no state income tax and neither does FL or NH. That is why they have so many.

NC passes deals out drivers licenses against a matricula card from the Mexican consulate as do a few other states. Nobody seems to care that the information on that card is probably bogus.

In any event, the schools all suffer as a result of the numbers alone. We build at least one new school a year in this city alone in order to comply with the state law limiting the number of kids in a class. Schools aren't cheap to build, that is for sure. Nor it is cheap to staff them. Where will it end?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AT THE BORDER! It will end at the BORDER!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, I was hoping so. But the more I hear from other states, I see that they are spreading like cancer and that other places have the same problems.

I'm curious. Does anyone on these boards stop at Dillon SC these days? We used to when my kids were little and even though it was called South of the Border it was only fake Mexican for all practical purposes. I wonder if it has changed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cockroaches , ann, Cockroaches

That is FUNNY. I SURE remember "South of the Border" and haven't stopped there myself in YEARS. My best friend, who lives in Richmond, Va, visits her family in Dillon every Thanksgiving so I called her and asked if she had been to South of the Border lately and she said she hadn't! I told her we needed some research to see if it's STILL FAKE MEXICAN STUFF and run by fake Mexicans!! She said she would try to remember to ask if they are being overrun there too.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'll try to persuede my hubby to stop there when we go through again next summer, too. He hates that place because of the fake mexican food in years gone by but maybe if I holler loud enough that I want to go we won't whiz on by.

I guess--for "old time's sake"!!! I didn't even like it way back when so I KNOW I wouldn't now. Anymore, ANYTHING that even RESEMBLES MEXICAN turns me off. I used to love Mexican food but the only way I can eat it now is to say it's TEX MEX!

Nope, I'm not going to give up Mexican food. And most of what we get in the US is Tex-Mex anyway. I am not fond of the Mid-East and their ways most of the time, either, but I love their food and I won't be giving it up anytime soon, either. I consider ALL food international as long as we can get the ingredients to make it , it's fair game. LOL

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678