Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

22 anchor babies wait for Bus in Oregon

This morning , as I went out to feed the wild cats, I counted 22 small school children waiting for the bus. twenty-two latino chldren- or ninos- mostly from an apartment buidling that is subsidized low income housing-( yet for some reason has a mexican property manager and mostly is filled by latinos-)
    ( please dont tell me they have their green cards- I know the score on this place)
    thats a double subsidy; the County in oregon is subsidizing housing for illegals - then they go to the public schools where taxpayers are paying (for spanish immersion classes for them- and ESL classes-
    thats federal funds too- so everyone on this board will mosssssssssssssst likkkkkkkkkkkkely receive a thank you note from Prez foxy realllllllllll sooooooooooooon

ps - this is where Dolores lives - an illegal who works as a maid- her meixcan illegal husband cheats on her and sells drugs- and her four anchor babies - well guess what ? we support them.

Re: 22 anchor babies wait for Bus in Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    This morning , as I went out to feed the wild cats, I counted 22 small school children waiting for the bus. twenty-two latino chldren- or ninos- mostly from an apartment buidling that is subsidized low income housing-( yet for some reason has a mexican property manager and mostly is filled by latinos-)
    ( please dont tell me they have their green cards- I know the score on this place)
    thats a double subsidy; the County in oregon is subsidizing housing for illegals - then they go to the public schools where taxpayers are paying (for spanish immersion classes for them- and ESL classes-
    thats federal funds too- so everyone on this board will mosssssssssssssst likkkkkkkkkkkkely receive a thank you note from Prez foxy realllllllllll sooooooooooooon

ps - this is where Dolores lives - an illegal who works as a maid- her meixcan illegal husband cheats on her and sells drugs- and her four anchor babies - well guess what ? we support them.
    Has america really become that bad that we pay for the living needs of illegal aliens. If that is really true - don't know - than we've really screwed up. I actually can't name any nation that take cares of illegal aliens. Can you prove this or is there any evidence for what you're saying on the internet ?

Re: 22 anchor babies wait for Bus in Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by returning_resident
    Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins

Has america really become that bad that we pay for the living needs of illegal aliens. If that is really true - don't know - than we've really screwed up. I actually can't name any nation that take cares of illegal aliens. Can you prove this or is there any evidence for what you're saying on the internet ?
    Just read some of thsese articles from the

Califorina health Care Foundation.

http://www.chcf.org/search/index.cfm?PgNum=5&SA=U
    if these doesn't just show up with this link on articles. Then Type in Illegal Immigrants in the search section of there site. This is just a small drop in the bucket of what is going on in America.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

returning resident -please take the time to read up on this- since you are out of the country you couldnt possibly know how it is now-
    you left five years ago- well we have in oregon at least 600,000 mexican nationals- and when I have spoken with them they will admit to be illegal and having fake id-
    to put me in the place where I have to run fbi checks on every one is unfair- this was something the federal government was supposed to do and failed to do so-
    in the meantime- I told a police officer that an illegal mexican was dealing drugs there and she said" well we cant catch all of them-.." and this was about the drugdealing
    I suspect the police do not want the extra work of doing the feds job for them .

Its like this, laws that were passed in this country to protect american citizens from discrimination are being used to provide free medicaid-
    medical- food stamps - housing(it is against the law to discriminate based on national origin and so all they have to have is a checking acct and a drivers l, fake social security cards are easy to get-
    this is the tip of the iceberg actually-
    on top of this immigration attorneys and various latino activists are suing every chance they get
    to make sure illegals have more protection and rights then the average citizen.

In 1986- King george the first (george bush) granted amnesty to the illegals living in the united states. this hasn't been forgotton. the illegals expect King George the Second ( or King George the Dunce) to do what his papa done.
    In my biulding there lives a mexican man who has been working for 18 years at one factory- do the math- most likely he was among this group-
    in the meantime, he has brought his mexican niece and her mexican girlfriend to the united states- to apt 40 to be precise-
    she was in mexico for several months this winter to get her two kids and bring them here.
    and that is how it happens- in small increments families bringing in their family members.
    in the other place I lived - which I called motel mexicano-
    the mexican ,who was now middleaged and who had a green card ( from the first amnesty of the 1980's) brought his nephews to live with him and they worked under the table- you see R & R - one green card can start a company and hire all illegals - this helps shield them from detection.
    when motel mexicano broke up( due to my reporting them to managment for having turned their apartment in a hotel for every illegal male passing through town)
    well they dumped all their belongings on the ground - including paperwork by the dumpster-
    in it I found this stuff;

!.) unpaid medical bills to emergency vists at hospitals from accidents ocurring during contruction work.
    2,} social security benefits being paid out
    3," food stamps

Has america really become that bad that we pay for the living needs of illegal aliens
    returning-resident, I hope you are joking.

Are you aware that there are federal laws in place that FORCE us to feed and supply medical care to persons under the age of 19 in this country regardless of their legal status? Surely you are aware that many of these people we are forced to support are the children of the 20 million illegals who wander about freely taking jobs from American citizens.

If you were in this country you would see with your own eyes the number of classrooms where children who are obviously Americans are far and away in the minority. Many Americans seem to have become responsible enough not to have so many kids they couldn't support them all over the years. But if someone else is gonna feed, them, clothe them, send them to school, and look after their medical care, what they hey! Have a whole slew of them!

Are you aware of the number of internet sites that advocate to these people to keep having as many children as they can until they outnumber us? Have you looked at the resources page of ALIPAC? There are lists everywhere. And if you want the latest up to date lists, google the words "illegal immigrants." You will come up with more information and more supporting facts than you ever dreamed of.

I guess we regulars here fail to find this type of news so astonishing anymore. I can assure you that the people of CA, AZ, NM and TX aren't surprised by much of anything when it comes to the wiles of illegals nor have we been for some time. Now that the ripple effect has deposited hundreds of thousands of them all over the country, everyone else is waking up to the reality that we need to do something about this and that we needed to do it yesterday.

You seem like a really sensible person. I hope you will use the education you receive on these boards wisely. After all, when you return to America, you will want it to still BE America and that isn't likely to happen if we don't keep fighting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No JJ,

I'm not joking. Imagine yourself in my shoes. Moving from nyc to amsterdam in my early 20's and at that time I was not aware about illegal immigration and actually didn't care. Now 5 years later, in my late 20's, and after hearing from some of my fellow american students from everywhere, who're also studying in amsterdam, that immigration was bad before they left the States. That got me a little more interested on illegal immigration, because of one fellow student is from NV and he told me about it, but I just thought he was exaggerating and didn't care too much as I was too busy. But he got me more interested into the subject.

Are you aware that there are federal laws in place that FORCE us to feed and supply medical care to persons under the age of 19 in this country regardless of their legal status?
    I'm not aware of that no. As I just don't know if that's true or not.

If you were in this country you would see with your own eyes the number of classrooms where children who are obviously Americans are far and away in the minority.
    What do you mean that we're a minority in the class room ?
    I'm actually used to it as growing up in nyc. We were all minorites, there was no majority race. I shared my class with Americans of all heritages.

Many Americans seem to have become responsible enough not to have so many kids they couldn't support them all over the years. But if someone else is gonna feed, them, clothe them, send them to school, and look after their medical care, what they hey! Have a whole slew of them!
    well, I actually thinmk that the main reason Hispanics have more kids is that they're are catholics and the pope forbids pre-cautions. So that's the main reason they have so many kids, I think. and referring to the rest of your post, I must admit that I'm not aware about many things you mentioned. But that's understandable.

You seem like a really sensible person. I hope you will use the education you receive on these boards wisely. After all, when you return to America, you will want it to still BE America and that isn't likely to happen if we don't keep fighting.
    Thank you for saying that I seem 2b sensible. The reason that I'm skeptical is because there're so many contradictions on the internet regarding ANY issue, so it's hard to know what's true or not. That's why I still prefer to get my info from books, like history books instead of wikipedia, the internet dictionairy. And of course I want America to be America when I return. Who doesn't.

I will reply the rest of the posts later on.

well, I actually think that the main reason Hispanics have more kids is that they're are catholics and the pope forbids pre-cautions.
    Actually, it is because the pope doesn't view sex as a recrealtional sport that the Catholics are forbidden to use birth control. The premise is that sex is the means of procreation. The difference comes from where the line is drawn between birth control and precautions. But either way, it has more to do with the people don't know any better than religion, in my opinion. I lived in Egypt. The majority of the people there aren't Catholic but they don't have enough sense not to have more kids than they can support, either. Many of them live right out on the street or under a bridge. So it isn't just Catholics. But I'm not here to debate religion because I don't think it is relevant.

I'll try to look up some of these laws for you later and post them for you--the ones about food and medical care in particular. It is fact. It is our responsibility to do it whether we want to or not. I view it as government imposed conscience and I am pretty sure I'd be more likely to be far more generous if I was "helping" because I want to, not because I'm forced to by my own government through them picking my pockets while my own family does without many of the things I have to buy for foreign nationals who invaded my country.

I work in the schools on the border. I see with my own eyes how many children there are in the classrooms who have no earthly idea what is going on because they don't actually speak English. People think it is easy for the little kids. And I'm here to tell you that it isn't. Perhaps if one parent speaks English and one Spanish, it works. But when both parents and everyone they hang around with speak Spanish and the school teacher speaks English, the kids are doomed. Those kids are disruptive because they are bored to death and therefore even the kids who speak English are doomed.

Some think the solution is to give in and teach the kids who probably shouldn't be in our schools to begin with because they are the children of illegal immigrants in Spanish. I see it as further disruption of my country.

My son went to college for a semester in The Netherlands. He spoke Dutch when he went there but he didn't grow up speaking Dutch and he will be the first to tell you how difficult it was for him to try to take courses in his second language. And he is an extremely intelligent guy with a masters degree in anthropology.

And you are absolutely right, NYC is a whole different story. But if you look at it, the people who come into NYC walk into a melting pot where everyone had to learn to get by. One of the things they do to get by is learn to speak the language. The people entering this country illegally from South America and Mexico ALL came from the same type of culture, ALL speak some Spanish dialect and they don't seem to care that the language in this country is English and they don't seem to realize that their refusing to learn it prohibits their children from succeeding in school.

I'm sure you are aware that New York State has a lot of people from Puerto Rico. Fifty years ago, they may have spoken with an accent but they spoke English and their kids spoke English. Same with the Mexican and South American people who came here wanting to become Americans. The Pureto Rican people, given that Puerto Rico is a US territory, couldn't be deported so they had the upper hand from the start. They CHOSE to speak the language of the land where they CHOSE to live and they wanted their kids to be able to succeed. I don't know of any other correlation to explain this.

The more recent immigrants, legal and illegal. reverse the entire thing and blame it on the US Government for not teaching their kids in their language and they give no regard to the fact that people from European, African and Asian countries who migrated here cannot possibly all have that advantage. In short, they expect special priviliges and therein lies the impasse. Does that make any sense?

I notice it more because I live in a border town where I can't get a decent job without giving in to someone else's language in my own country. I work in the schools simply because it is the bottom end of the totem pole and they need people who speak English to look after the handicapped kids who do speak English. Simple as that.

My other option is to take care of the old people through an agency who refuse to let Spanish speaking people in their homes because they need to communicate with their caregivers.

Personally, I prefer the company of the old people but working with the kids pays almost a dollar an hour more and is scheduled within set hours as opposed to random hours so I do the job I do and am grateful to have one at all. It took me three years to find even ONE job because of that Spanish issue.

But we are still talking about a wage that I would never be able to support a family on and the same job in an area not so saturated with illegal immigrants would pay considerably more for the same types of jobs. In fact, in NC I can make $7 per HOUR more to do the same job for the same company working with the elderly!

I spend my summers in NC because that is where my home is and that is where we will retire. My kids are there, my grandkids are there and my heart is there. Each year, when I go home, I see the population grow. Many of the new people there speak no English. I know because I live in a city where it is common practice, that they were brought across the border and transported, sometimes in busloads, to places where it is easy for them to get fake ID, to get a drivers license, and to get jobs because unscrupulous employers attract low wage workers. It is shocking to me! I don't particularly want to see this entire country turn into a border town.

I have sisters in CA. One is in the SF Bay area, which is pretty much overrun with people from everywhere but the USA. Probably a good share of them are here legally and a good share aren't. The only ones receiving special privileges, however, seem to be those who came from spanish speaking countries. That sister is fortunate that she lives in a neighborhood that is diverse and people share their cultures but they respect one another. That isn't always the case and she is well aware of her good fortune.

Frankly, the other sister moved from the Oakland area to northern CA to get away from all the mayhem created by so many cultures packed into one corner of the country and the fact that they felt a day would come when they would loose everything if the Mexicans do start a war with us and try to take CA. These threats didn't start just yesterday, by the way. They are just more open now.

The children of those sisters moved out of CA a long time ago. Obviously neither my sisters nor I are exactly young people and all our children are grown and some of them have grown children of their own.

These are things I know for fact. I don't know how I could prove it to you with someone else's statistics that may or may not be accurate. I can't count the number of illegals in this country and neither can anyone else but I can assure you that the number is staggering and you see them everywhere. It is a well known fact that the total grows literally every day. I don't blame you for being skeptical. You are absolutely right--the internet is full of conflicting information.

But, as I said, you seem like a very rational person. The fact that you are skeptical is proof of that. Many people right in this country didn't believe it until their towns started to fill up with newcomers who just appeared overnight. Now the panic is spreading like ripples on a pond.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thelma,

I’ll take time to read up on this ( the link that’s in this thread ) during the weekend.
    I’m glad that you understand that there’re things for me hard to understand and hard to know as I’m out of the country. But like I said before in this thread – it was actually some of my fellow American class mates that made me more interested into the issue. 600,000 Mexican nationals is a LOT for a state like Oregon. And I’m wondering how they get those fake ID’s.
    I mean, a US driver’s license has a security strip built in it. And what about LE, they must know that they’re illegal aliens when they can’t show a Mexican passport with visa in it.
    On the other hand, I can understand the local LE too. This is a matter of national interest and it should be handled by those in DC. I still that most cops are doing a great job, just like the border patrol. But that they can’t handle it alone. They need help from the Bush administration.

It’s unbelievable that some interest groups abuse our anti discrimination laws to help illegal aliens get free Medicaid. I hate discrimination, but I also hate people that abuse those laws for their own benefit. Not that I advocate the discrimination of illegal aliens, but they should not be here in the first place and they must leave the country. I don’t like Hispanic activists as they only care about themselves and not about other’s. Here in Europe, people think that America is really tuff on immigration. They refer to the chasing of Mexicans on the highway, but that’s probably a rare occasion that we go after illegal aliens as I understand ?

Was it George Bush that granted amnesty back in 1986 ? How did he do that, as Ronald Reagan was the president that time, he could have blocked it. What I don’t understand either is that you say that a Mexican can take his nephews to the US too. I always thought that family reunion is only for CLOSE family, like children, parents, brothers and sisters and not for nephews ? Have you ever been to nyc ? The people I know back there, really don’t think too much about illegal immigration. I think it’s more an issue in the SW, isn’t it ?

Have a greta weekend !

JJ,

thank you very much for your last post. It sounds honest and real to me. I'll get back to it later. probably tomorrow morning ( dutch time ). I promise.

D.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast