Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm so glad your children watched this with you Legal because it is so important they understand what we're up against and probably going to have to do and sacrifice to win this one.

The United States Congress is a bunch of gutless cowardice traitors who sold out the American People for a job that pays around $160,000 a year with some nice benefits.

A hooker in New York makes more than that.

So what does that make them?

Right...a bunch of low rent whores.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I posted my comments on the other 60 min. thread. I hope you'll read my comments there.

Thanks,

mapwife
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Yes, I did and posted a reply. Thanks mapwife and you are exactly right about the numbers of illegal aliens. I gave you some information as to how I estimated about 50,000,000. No one believes me...because it is almost incomprehensible, but I'm sure I'm right as much as I wish I were wrong.

We're in Deep Deep Twit.

Here is the link to the other 60 Minutes Thread so if you'd like you can move back and forth.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-13903.html

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I posted my response on the other thread too. That was a good idea, Judy, to post the link because it is evidently real difficult for anyone to combine two threads into one once they are started.

This is BS and I'm on my way to CBS to raise HELL.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

What the heck! This topic deserves two threads.

But I hate to disillusion you, Judy. If you die in a foreign land and your family doesn't get you back home, you get buried there however they bury paupers the same way people who die here get. The government only pays to return our soldiers. Sometimes before they even find the family it's too late--in any country.

And while I'm on this subject, if you have missing relatives you care about, try to find them any way you can. I say this because I have a homeless brother who was a VietNam vet who wanders the country aimlessly. If we don't keep tabs on him, even though we can't force him to stay with us, he will be buried as a pauper unless someone who knows one of his sisters or brothers notifies us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Junius--that's what I meant. Someone (in my family or friends or someone associated with me) would get a bill and have to pay it to get me home. I know of no government that would pay to send anyone back to their home country. So who is going to pay for this boy who died in the desert? The family in Mexico who says they couldn't afford to put their tin roof on? The Mexican Government who promotes this? Or the United States once again victimizing the American People?

60 Minutes is a fraud. This is another important question they didn't ask during their interview.

CBS is nothing but a bunch of Globalist Patsies.

Grrrrrr!!!

fix

Hey everybody! The fix is in, but we all expected that. We must understand that it is the global elite and business that are propelling this, and they are never going to second guess themselves.

There will be NO change on this issue, stop calling your federal representation, it only lets them know you are desperate. Nobody bargains with the desperate. "They" have us right where they want us. There are no changes on this issue or outsourcing at the federal level, simply start supporting your state leaders to do this messy job of removing illegals de-facto, and then let the feds come with consequences. Who cares? We are losing our country anyway. When do the people start doing something that HURTS the people fomenting this hemmoraging of the United States of America?

THE GENERAL STRIKE IS THE ONLY NON VIOLENT ANSWER! Keep waiting and the leverage of this will be destroyed as all your jobs and wealth generating industries are filled by foreigners or exported to other lands.

Organize that, yourself. I am buying nothing for anyone this Christmas, not even a Christmas card. BAH HUMBUG, ALL OF YOU! Would you enjoy your few days with your baubles while the very thing that supports your life is pulled out from under you? We are not our nations' pets, we are supposed to be the nation! Can any of you control your materialistic mindless whims for long enough to HURT(economically) those who are raping us and ruining the Country? Calling your congressman is whiling time. ACT for REAL!!

If not, and I don't see it, I'm going surfing. cheers glenn

Mark Reed that was on there. Guess what? He is a consultant for TYSON Foods.

http://kyl.senate.gov/legis_center/subd ... 5_reed.pdf
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

MARK REED, FORMER US GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE WITH US IMMIGRATION SERVICES, ON 60 MINUTES LAST NIGHT BLABBING GLOBALIST LIES LIKE ALL THE GLOBLIST TRAITORS TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS A:

PAY BOY FOR TYSON'S EVIL FOOD COMPANY, THE VERY PEOPLE WE BELIEVE HE WAS PAID BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO SHUT DOWN IN NEBRASKA AND IOWA!!

GRRRRRRRR!!!

Anyone ever see that Clint Eastwood Movie named "Hang 'Em High"!!

Why did that movie just pop into my mind right now?

I need to take a break....Whew.....Sure wish the Sons and Daughters of Sailors Club were here!! We'd burn some "ear rubber" today wouldn't we Mates!!!

Thank You, Scuba!!!

GOOD WORK!

Tyson's Evil Food Company, along with all their employees, agents, CONSULTANTS, and 'ilk" =

And HUCKABEE, GOVERNOR OF ARKANSAS AND TYSON BUTT-KISSIN' GLOBALIST FOOL....if you think the people of the Republican Party are going to put your dirty duff in the Oval Office, then you need a straight-jacket. In fact, I think you need one anyhow. When you run with dirt, you are dirt. Get the Broom, and sweep this crap out of our Land of the Free, Home of the Brave!!

I'm back, Matey! Let 'er rip!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast