Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CBS=Dan Rather=what did you expect from the bleeding hearted liberals at CBS? NBC owns Spanish Telemundo would you expect any different from them?

JackSmith--true, true. It's still fun catching them at dishonest reporting and introducing that Pond Scum Mark Reed as the "immigration official in charge of the operation" and FAILING TO MENTION HIS current traitorous capapcity as a consultant to Tyson's Foods was both unethical journalism, a deception on the American Public because what he said this capacity was a bold faced lie; and of course ATTEMPTED TREASON against the American People.

But, Scuba nailed him as the rotten stinkin' pond scum he is. I"ll bet he turns green at night like the turd fly-eatin' reptile that he is.

Eeeeeewwww!!!

Get these freaks like Mark Reed out of our country.

E X I L E!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jeepers, jeepers. I go to work, send out a couple dozen faxes and you fill up the boards. How am I ever gonna keep caught up?

OK, Judy, as long as you know the US gov't isn't going to pay to get bodies home that is all that counts.

And I doubt the Mexican gov't is going to retireve their people, either. Therefore, why keep all those people around in cold storeage for what ever reason? Just bury them and be done with it. Keeping them on ice isn't going to bring them back to life and I doubt any of them are named Walt Disney. Jeepers!

Reed is the spokesman for TYSON? The same guy? Dang!

and it really isn't CBS it is SEE-B.S.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SEE-B-S---oooh, that's good JuniusJnr..very very good!!

Hey, what about:

SI-B-S...Senoritas and Senores!!

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

likely

It is likely that it is some federal mandate to keep corpses in freezers as illegal aliens doing the jobs Americans won't. That would be creating cause to have freezer trucks at a 1000 dollars a week to preserve dead bodies, that unless I am mistaken, have no purpose once dead. No American would want this job, they would want to be buried or cremated like any other reasonable dead person.

This story, in the same week, that we hear that soldiers killed are arriving to their loved ones airports, along with all the other baggage on commercial airlines. The illegals have their own freezer for chris'sake. It is just a little confusing. The illegals hard working posture, even in their untimely deaths (then fufilling unfunded federal mandate requirements, instead of butching chickens at Tyson) puts the American worker to shame.

No I am not heartless. Digital photos and DNA samples should be taken of these people and they should be buried. We do not have an obligation to ship their bodies home. We bury our own soldiers at sea at times. I think vincentes' army can be buried right here in the land of opportunity should they die. They could have dog tags issued by the mexican government. How bout it vincente? A fox after all is just a dog.

Re: likely

A fox after all is just a dog.
    Okay, I'm convinced. Just drive them to the border and bury them. If someone wants them, they can drive to the border and dig 'em up.

Hey....they might be afraid of "spirits" "ghosts" "superstitions".

SEE-B-S---oooh, that's good JuniusJnr..very very good!!
    Hey, what about:
    SI-B-S...Senoritas and Senores!!
    See B.S.; Si! B.S.!

The corpses they are finding aren't all that far from the border. Maybe they could take them back right on the border, bury them there and then erect a nice stone wall as a monument to the brave people who died while attempting to sneak into America. We could even let the Mexican gov't put plaques in their honor on the Mexican side of the wall.

I don't think it makes any sense at all for us to spend a thousand bucks a week when they could buy a walk in cooler for about what a couple month's worth of that refrigerated truck costs. And I agree with Glenn, these people would want to be buried like human beings and not preserved in a truck while they argue over what to do with them. Crimeny!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And I can only add that this is the disgusting crap one has to deal with when you get in bed with a Third World Dung Hole like Mexico.

I am so sick of having my life, my town, my news, my issues, my security and that of my family, my friends, my state, my country OBSESSED with these people who can't even figure out how to take $20 down to the lumber yard and buy some tin to fix their roof. Instead they borrow $300 and send this 18 year old son on a death walk.

These people disgust me, they make me sick, and any American that wants to support, pity, advertise, promote this "ilk" entering the United States is just simply insane.

It has nothing to do with the fact that they are Mexicans. It has nothing to do with their language or hair color....they make me sick because they are lower than low. They are thieves, whiners, weak-minded, stupid, and dangerous because of all of the above. They have no self-respect and thus are incapable of having any respect for others.

When mothers send their children off on death walks in hopes of a transfer payment.....then all morality of life is lost.

I don't want dead 18 year old Mexicans roaming around our country in refrigerated trucks. WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

You ManiaX in the Oval Office....is this what you think we're paying you $400,000 a year plus room and board and travel and medical and security to do to the United States and the American People?

Hey, Wackident, you have lost your friggin' mind. There is no low too low for you to stoop and I doubt seriously that once all your shenanigans are exposed that there will be even one American left standing on your side of the line. You are a despicable disgrace to this country.

Mexico--you are no longer welcome in the United States. We want all your Consulates Closed. We're going to stop all transfer payments to your country, all bank wires, all financial transactions until you get control of your people.

We are turning our backs on you. You have disrespected US. You have insulted US. You are robbing US. You have murdered US. You have raped US. You have betrayed the long standing friendship our people have enjoyed with your people.

See my Back?

That's all you'll see until you get your act together down there.

You are now Persona Non Gratis, and you have no one to blame but yourselves. And you can take that all the way to the Pope. You want a transfer payment, call ROME.

buried or cremated like any other reasonable dead person.
    I LIKE that, glenn!! Any other REASONABLE DEAD PERSON!!! Is is POSSIBLE for a DEAD PERSON to be REASONABLE???!!!!!

I also saw the news about some of our dead soldiers being brought home from Iraq in CARGO HOLDS. THAT is inexcusable and just ALARMING. WHAT in the hell was our government THINKING? Oh, yeah--that assumes that they are CAPABLE of THINKING, doesn't it??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast