Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EMINENT DOMAIN!!!

Let's turn the tables on our President and see how HE likes Eminent Domain when we take his ranch to dump all of Washington's TRASH!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

EXACTLY!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How about we get a Hooverville going out there and let the illegals awaiting transport home live in tents on his front lawn?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lordy, JJ, you must be OLD to remember Hooverville!! I know, I know!! You've READ about it, huh??? But, 'twould be a BRILLIANT idea. That would be what you could call a SPREAD! BUT, it's the POLITICIANS that we are sending to the RANCH!!! Of course, we COULD throw in the illegals as well. A crook is a crook is a CROOK.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

LOL Bootsie. I'm just a history nut. You know how they say that those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it? Well I have come to disagree with that statement in these the most trying of times. It seems to me that if people would do a little less dwelling on what happened in the past and a little more dwelling on what's going to happen tomorrow to this country if we don't get it straightened out, we'd be a whole lot better off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Probably a wise philosophy, JJ! I'll give it a try!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345