Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I didn't see the show but that is OK...as I have posted before, I knew a fellow who worked at the Pierce Packing Plant in Billings, MT that shut down in 1986. This friend was not an immigrant but a US born citizen with blue eyes. There may have been a few Hispanics working there but I highly doubt they were ILLEGALS!

This is just another farce that only ILLEGALS will do the work.....for $10 an hour and few benefits Mexicans will do the work. Raise the wage to $18 an hour with medical, dental and retirement and the ILLEGALS are not needed or wanted.....same old story new day.....alas....sigh.....!! Lou Dobbs gets it!

Thanks, Scub. I thought it was you and even typed in your name then thought, Maybe it WASN'T Scub that posted that so I just changed it to SOMEONE!! That was great detective work. THE TRAITOR. NO WONDER he had such GLOWING REPORTS OF GUESTWORKER PROGRAMS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Hey JackC!! Americans here in my town in North Carolina will do any type of manufacturing work for $9 to $12 an hour and a basic health insurance policy and they'll pay part of the premiums.

WhineyAliensBeGone!!

Americans are the best workers, the smartest workers, the most loyal workers, the workers that will make you rich and successful whereas WhineyAlienWorkers aren't going to anything for you but get your BUTT in Jail....and that's our Promise to You Illegal Employers. You run with dirt, you are dirt, and we've got our Brooms Polished and Re-Strawed to swoosh your dirty duffs right out of here.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was shocked with that Mark Reed news. Honestly! How can someone be that low?

About people not moving away when they lose their jobs. Most can't afford to move anywhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's so true. Most can not move...so they move in with relatives in their hometowns and stick it out. In the country towns, they can at least grow food and maintain a low cost of living waiting for "something to open up".

The sad truth is....America is not on track that will result in "anything" opening up for these American Citizens or any others.

Changing Sheets and Bed Pans....but wait....the "immigrants" got all those jobs too.

Yep....bleak and grim.

And I was worried about becoming a Third World....gosh....I think the Turd World is already here.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.ag.iastate.edu/centers/rdev/paa/

Look what I found. Click and then scroll down until you see Session 3 JOYCE REED, TYSON FOODS and then Session 4 DAVID OSTENDORF, excuse me the "Rev." I mean, Center for New Community.

What was that guy's name on 60 Minutes last night? Wasn't it MARK REED?

Well, if that isn't a cozy cot?

OH NO, isn't that Center for New Community....Bugfart's Group?

Oh Lordy. I'll give up meat entirely to squash these insects.

We need to find out more about the Reeds.

http://kyl.senate.gov/legis_center/subd ... 5_reed.pdf

Well, lookey here, Mark Reed got himself time at the Senator Kyl Committee hearing on "immigration reform" and states he has been employed by Tyson's Foods for 2 year helping them with their "illegal alien" problem.....okay, all together now:

What a joke. How does a phoney like this get a seat to read 4 pages of nothing at a US Senate Hearing on "immigration reform" when he believes "illegal immigration is essential to our economy".

Exact same way that Michael Brown got the job as head of FEMA. The government is PERMEATED with CRONIES of SOMEONE. Incompetent, untrained, inept CRONIES. We could call them DRONIES!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Cronyism, Nepotism. Same difference.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do we know if Mark Reed and Joyce Reed are related in any way other than both now working for Tyson. I tried some internet searches this morning and so far haven't been able to find out if they are or not -- maybe if I was willing to pay a little for it, the information is there. If Mark and Joyce happen to be husband/wife and Mark was INS Midwest Regional Director (or whatever the title) at the same time as Joyce was employed by Tyson (her employment there goes back 20 plus years), then that would seem to be a potential conflict of interest.

I did see where Joyce was appointed by the governor to some NW Arkansas commission/panel in 2003. That isn't necessarily improper but does reinforce the idea of elite cronyism and that big business and big government are so interconnected that use of one or more f words in describing it might not be entirely out of line.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast