Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You're welcome, BlueHills. SOUNDED like a good story anyway, didn't it???!!!!! I thought we were onto something BIG!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, great work. Just a coincidence on names.

We're still onto something Big.

Joyce Reed just stated she didn't know Mark Reed.

Mark Reed is a consultant to Tyson's Foods pertaining to immigration for the past two years.

Joyce Reed spoke at the Immigration forum in Iowa that I posted along with a representative from a Union both on the same panel, along with Ostendorf from Center for New Community.

Center for New Community is also funded by Tyson's Food for the purpose of immigration.

Mark Reed = Tyson Immigration - on the payroll

Joyce Reed = Tyson Immigration - on the payroll

Ostendorf and CNC = Tyson Immigration - on the payroll

These three don't know each other and they are all on Tyson's "immigration" payroll?

How odd is that?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think we need to concentrate on the fact that Mark Reed is a consultant for Tyson Foods and was BIASED when he appeared on "60 Minutes". As huge a company as Tyson is, I don't think we are gonna get anywhere trying to connect Joyce Reed with Mark Reed and I don't think she is lying because I don't think she would have bothered to respond to my email if she weren't telling the truth. Just think of the sheer SIZE of Tyson Foods and you can assume that it would be impossible for every employee to know every consultant.

The main ISSUE here is that Mark Reed appeared on "60 Minutes" and never DISCLOSED that he was a consultant for the very company who has violated all of these immigration laws. I still can't wait to see if "60 Minutes" addresses all of our emails this Sunday!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Right On Bootsie!!

And 60 Minutes and Ed Bradley failed to mention that little tidbit as well.

Dishonest show. A PR Piece for Open Borders.

Liars, Liars ALL!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sometimes I wonder just how old these programs are. They are going to air a program with Peter Jennings (his last one) on Health Care Friday night (I think it is Friday.) I know that some of the stuff they say appears to be bold faced lies but it is because they made the programs so long ago that what they are saying was true THEN but not now. You would think they would edit out the BS. Especially, See-B.S. who's been on the carpet before.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It wasn't true then either, JJ.

They've been lyin' to us for YEARS!!

All that's new is some of us figured that out and are raisin' hell!!

WE're what's NEW!!

We ARE new, aren't we, kids?? And, in the final analysis, THAT is what is going to make the difference. People like William, Roy Beck, FAIR and others have given us the ability and the forum to ACT and we ARE being heard. That is what's new.

Yep.... Miss Bootsie....WE ARE WHAT'S NEW!!

That makes US the NEWS!!

Eventually there will be too many of US to ignore!!

Join ALIPAC, do something for your country, stand up for yourself and each other, our nation....and our FUTURE!!

Besides, ALIPAC is not only serious hard work...it's fun too filled with great people with different points of views here and there but all good hearted well-meaning people united on one mission which is to save the United States and the American People from excess foreign infuence like illegal immigration.

GO ALIPAC!!!

HIP! HIP! HOORAY!!!

Don't you just LOVE BEING the NEWS???? Not just IN the news but really BEING NEWS???? We are just a BRILLIANT BUNCH, aren't we??!!!!

Why yes, we have a brilliant hard working earnest patriotic group of people that together have created a genius site on this topic. All documented with firm facts and printed articles and reliable sources and thus presents the absolute truth about the impact of illegal immigration on the United States and the American People.

Illegal immigration is the greatest threat to the sovereignty and well-being of the United States and the American People in American History.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast