Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You mean you actually saw them running across the border with your own eyes? I honestly don't know what I'd do if I saw that. I'd call the authorities, but chances are that they already knew about it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1998/07/ ... 3504.shtml

Here is the contact informaton for CBS!! Write away!! Mine is below:

Dear 60 Minutes,

I writing to complain vehemently about tonight’s program with Ed Bradley, Border Patrol and Mark Reed.

What a bunch of bunk!! Illegal immigration is not good for Nebraska, Iowa or any other of our 50 United States. Illegal immigration is not essential to our economy. It is in fact destroying our economy. Why didn’t you interview some of the Americans in Nebraska and Iowa that used to work in the meat-packing industry? Why didn’t you interview some of the Americans who would like to work in the meat-packing industry?

What is wrong with you? You think American Families want to sit down together after Sunday Supper and see dead Mexicans in the desert and then have their mother in some little town in Mexico interviewed only to reveal she cared so little for the life of her son that she sent him to a desert to die trying to sneak into the United States to get her some money to fix a tin roof? Did you see that tin roof? They could have bought a piece of tin to fix that roof in Mexico for $20. Instead she borrows $300 to send her dear son packing to America to enter a life of crime against the people of America to send her some money.

You think Americans want to see this on Sunday evening and have it beat into their heads once again that our country is sinking like quick-sand into a Third World Economy because our government will not enforce US Immigration Law?

You think Americans want to be reminded that our government is full of lying traitors selling us out to the World Trade Organization using illegal immigration to change the demographics of our nation to end our nation.

You think Americans want to sit there on Sunday evening and be lied to by people like Mark Reed.

You think Americans aren’t sick and tired of having the media, business and government employees shoving this Mexican migration down our throats with lies after lies after lies.

I’ll never watch 60 Minutes again. The program was dishonest and nothing but a blatant attempt by your network to promote lawlessness in America.

Ed Bradley did not do his job. CBS did not do their job.

You both forgot about the Americans, our laws, our will and by so doing dishonored us.

You also made us all sick to our stomachs and gave us headaches.

Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm going to write them right now. I just finished watching the taped version and was BOILING by the time it was finished. The REAL CLINCHER came at the very end where this IDIOT said, after stating that there was even division in Bush's own party and that he had come up with a plan that would please everyone in the party, "Bush is offering tighter border control and THE BIGGEST GUESTWORKER PROGRAM EVER"! So, now he is REALLY EXPOSED. I hope EVERY AMERICAN heard that PLAN and realizes what he's doing to us.

And, I also take issue with the numbers they gave for illegals here. I think they were WAY OFF. The other thing that they REFUSED to discuss was the fact that, if AMERICAN employers would pay AMERICAN WORKERS a LIVING WAGE, we would NOT need all of those workers.

That was THE WORST segment of illegal immigration I've ever watched. I was running back and forth to the bathroom to empty the BARF BUCKED every 3 MINUTES!

PROPAGANDA!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

My letter to "60 Minutes":

I was absolutely APPALLED at the segment you did last night on the border. It was the MOST MISLEADING report I've EVER seen on "60 Minutes". Your "facts" on the number of illegals coming into our country were WAY underreported. You failed to point out that the illegals who left the country because of the crackdown on the meat-packing industry COULD be replaced by American workers IF the employers weren't SO GREEDY that they would pay AMERICAN workers a LIVING WAGE. You refused to discuss the EXORBITANT COST to the American taxpayers that these ILLEGALS create. We have hospitals shutting down because they just cannot AFFORD to continue to treat these illegals and NEVER GET PAID. Our schools are going down the drain because teachers just absolutely cannot TEACH OUR CHILDREN because of the disproportionate amount of time required to teach these children of illegals who REFUSE TO LEARN OUR LANGUAGE. You failed to report that crimes committed by these illegals are higher than those committed by either Americans OR LEGAL immigrants. The ratio of crimes committed by them compared to the number of ILLEGALS in our country is proportionately MUCH higher.

It is simple for you to say that these people fill jobs that Americans won't take but why didn't you interview all of the AMERICANS who are out of work and see if they WOULD take these jobs? And, you failed to balance the cost of what it saves employers to hire these ILLEGALS to what it is costing the taxpayer to support them once they are here. You failed to report that, last year, the money sent BACK TO MEXICO was their SECOND HIGHEST SOURCE OF INCOME.
    You failed to report that they are NOT spending OUR money HERE. And, if predictions pan out, that source will TOP Mexico's leading source of income this year which is their oil industry.

This was the most unbalanced reporting I've ever seen done on "60 Minutes" and I have watched your program from the very beginning. CBS is already suffering credibility problems and I think this is just one more example of not presenting ALL OF THE FACTS. That was selective reporting if I've ever seen it. Your interview with MARK REED, who WAS the top immigration official in San Diego and "Helped shape the strategy", was very telling. Wonder why he is NO LONGER top immigration official??? Maybe because he was not committed to doing the job?? Maybe that is why the border is out of control.

I am VERY DISAPPOINTED in Ed Bradley's report and I will think twice before watching "60 Minutes" in the future. You used to KNOW that, if it was reported on "60 Minutes", you could count on it being true. NOT ANYMORE.

I EXPECT "60 Minutes" to do a follow-up report on this segment presenting the COMPLETE PICTURE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I was under the impression that Reed no longer does that job. I was also under the impression that he was disgusted that it was so out of hand. But that was just my impression. The network, who probably also hires illegals, was trying hard to gloss it over, that was obvious to me.

I imagine that there are areas that WOULD be economically depressed if the illegals got the boot. They drove away all the American workers long ago and therefore all the businesses where the illegals shop-- they have to have food and clothes if nothing else-- would fold. But chances are that by this time they are owned by other illegals or the people who helped to get them here so, so what? Iowa and Nebraska, huh? Suppose we start boycotting any food that comes from either one of those states. You suppose the government will pay them to go home then?

Many cities across the US where there are military bases are economically depressed with our soldiers gone. Does anyone care about that? I guess that is the double whammy to this area because not only are the soldiers deployed so that the community feels compelled to care for their families, we are overrun with illegals as well. How far can a dollar stretch? Just how many people are the American taxpayers and charities supposed to take care of?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was my impression as well, JJ. I don't think he still works there. He PROBABLY GOT FIRED for NOT DOING HIS JOB! Or, SUBVERSION!

I had that feeling too but they didn't say a word about where he works now or on whose behalf he was spewing this spin. In states like Nebraska and Iowa, the people don't move away....they just remain their unemployed and underemployed. That's the same all across the United States. We have 9/4% unemployment in my county. No one has moved away. They wait and hope a job is going to open up; a new manufacturing plant is going open. All the new jobs in construction and retail are going to illegal aliens.

We need to know where that Mark Reed works now. He was peddling for someone. I thought it was our US Immigration services Border Patrol.

I'll research and see what I can find out.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Someone said, on the other thread, that he is a consultant for Tyson Foods!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Someone said, on the other thread, that he is a consultant for Tyson Foods!
    I did Bootsie.

just read this and you will see.

http://kyl.senate.gov/legis_center/subd ... 5_reed.pdf
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

https://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forum ... 4898#64898

See this thread to see what I think of Mark Reed and Tyson's Evil Food Company.

Blankity Blank Blank Blankity Blank Blank!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast