Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK--hold on a minute! If there is a child and one parent is American, the child is American. period. Not an anchor baby, an American.

Did Randalle say his wife is Mexican? or even hispanic? did I miss that part?

I don't want any illegal aliens from anywhere in this country. And there must be some reason why this guy's wife is different from everyone else's wife is she stands to be deported under HR 4437. I'd like to hear what the reason is because, knowing so many naturalized citizens who are married to American men from places like S. Korea, the Phillipines, Germany, Poland, France, Ireland, England, Egypt, and even a Palestinian, I can't figure out what is going on here.

I do know of a case where a Mexican wife who didn't bother to apply for citizenship went overseas with her American husband and, when it came time to come home, the wife was sent to Mexico City to get a visa to get back into the USA. Hopefully, those people have had sense enough to rectify THAT fiasco by now. their children, however, as American citizens by virtue of an American father, were allowed into the USA without question.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'm with JJ on this one. Let's hear some specifics on this before final judgment is made. I remember hearing about a stack of letters 3 inches thick.

Randall, there are a lot of letter writers here that could make that stack 6 inches thick if you want us to. You'll just have to let us decide on the facts whether we want to or not.

Fair enough?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    OK--hold on a minute! If there is a child and one parent is American, the child is American. period. Not an anchor baby, an American.

Did Randalle say his wife is Mexican? or even hispanic? did I miss that part?
    Here is what he did say about his wife. Nope she is not Mexican.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-69637-.html#69637

Quote Originally Posted by RandallE
    My wife is from South America, but I doubt that our problem has anything to do with where she's‚ from. She has a friend who is from the same town, married an American woman within a month of us, and has had his permanent residence for a year now. The cases were very similar except that they didn't pay for a lawyer. Go figure.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Seems RandallE is MIA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Having re-read Randall's posts, (Thank you, Brian) I'm convinced that he is not only serious, but really getting the Class AAA runaround. I didn't get here until February, so I didn't read the December posts until tonight.

Randall, I give you my word right now in front of God and all these witnesses that I will do EVERYTHING in my power to help you. That may not be much, but I'll promise letters out the ya-ya and 4 hours a day on the phone.

William, I may not be able to do that other job after all.

Scubayons, would you send me everything you think I might need?

Randall, do you want me to help?

This shit ain't right, and I for one am NOT going to stand for it!

A vocie of reason....

OK, let's look at what we do know, and what we do not know about Randall and his situation.

1. We know that Randall is married to this woman, and has been for a period of say just under four years.

2. We know that he's waiting for a back ground check to be completed so that the citizenship process can be completed.

Now, call me a skeptic, but this is scant information for us to leap into the fray on.

Some questions I'd like to see Randall answer.

1. How long as your wife been in the country? Did you meet her abroad and fall in love, or did you meet her here.

2. Based on the answers to number one of above, if you met her in the United States, did she come here illegally? Even if she came here legally, say on a vacation or student visa, had she over stayed her welcome, was she thwarting our laws previous too, or during the time you two were dating?

These are important questions that skew how we should react to this case, what efforts should be taken to lend help and assistance on the issue. If say she was here legally and they met and fell in love and were married while she was still legally in the country, Randall deservers our help. If they met overseas, fell in love, and he brought his new found wife here to America then Randall deserves our help. HOWEVER, if she was illegally here when they met, or in some fashion she came to America illegally and/or under false pretenses, then that is a horse of a completely different color.

Though I have a certain amount of compassion for the angst and pain that Randall is going through, if his now wife has in some fashion broker our laws, was here illegally when they met, then as unfortunate as it may seem to Randall, this woman should in fact and deed be deported. Falling in love is not some magic wand that should be waved to dismiss ones criminal activity...if it was, there are a lot of people in America who would not be sitting in prison right now. Randall being in the thick of the situation may think that unfair, but you cannot make exceptions to our laws based on falling in love.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

PintoBean, that was what I was trying to ascertain. I think there is something not being said and threin lies the mystery. pretty much agree with everything you said about allowing ONE person to bend the rules.

Reagan found that out when he gave three thousand or so amnesty and ten million more showed up.

Re: A vocie of reason....

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    OK, let's look at what we do know, and what we do not know about Randall and his situation.

1. We know that Randall is married to this woman, and has been for a period of say just under four years.

2. We know that he's waiting for a back ground check to be completed so that the citizenship process can be completed.
    I also think there's something fishy going on here. I came to this country in '67 (legally) and, I'll grant you, maybe things were easier back in those days, but it sure didn't take 3 1/2 years to do a background check.
    I believe from the day I filed to the day I took my oath, it was 6 months.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Hi Junius:

Yes, something is not quite right with this whole thing, and if Randall wants our help, he needs to spell out the WHOLE STORY in nice easy to read BULLET POINTS.

Furthermore, if you go back and read the original thread, there were some here offering help and solutions. I would assume if legitimate, that Randall would have contacted some of those offering help via private message, and also kept us all abreast of the situation as it unfolded. Yet, what I see is him appearing, asking for help, stating a part of his story, then vanishing for almost three months before rising from the dead just when this new Legislation is about to be passed out of the judiciary committee...it all makes me just a tad skeptical, and want to, as Paul Harvey would say, "Hear the rest of the story".

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Banned
    Y'all gonna forgive me for being a romanticist?

Randall, you need to come clean here and now before I determine that I'm a gullible ass or some other form of mindless amoeba.

I'd write the boy some letters, too.

Reply needed PRONTO!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast