Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

grime pays

Beta, there was a saying in the Marine Corps when dinosaurs roamed the earth " that's the screwing you get for the screwing you got". I know you can't cut your losses and move because of your kids. It seems like since she is the one who is here illegally that her credibility would come into question. It seems like you would have some legal recourse since she can't prove her allegations. I wonder if this could be considered slander?
    You can easily show damages you have essentially lost your children, you have had financial hardships and your reputation has undoubtedly suffered. Since you are under a restraining order you can't even purchase a firearm. Our government is out of our control in so many ways.
    Good luck.

My girlfriend has cost the state of Massachusetts over $300,000," he says. "She's had three different lawyers representing her against me, and she's had four immigration lawyers, all paid for by the state," he says. "She's picked up and driven to and from court by the South Middlesex Legal Serivces. She's on welfare, and gets free housing, food, and all these other services, all paid for by the government."

He adds that she has a job. "She works every day, and sends all that money back to her relatives in Brazil," he says.
    This is another example of why we need our immigration laws enforced. I just wonder how many of these illegal women have done this and the total amount of OUR money that's been spent on this crock of s**t
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    My girlfriend has cost the state of Massachusetts over $300,000," he says. "She's had three different lawyers representing her against me, and she's had four immigration lawyers, all paid for by the state," he says. "She's picked up and driven to and from court by the South Middlesex Legal Serivces. She's on welfare, and gets free housing, food, and all these other services, all paid for by the government."

He adds that she has a job. "She works every day, and sends all that money back to her relatives in Brazil," he says.
    This is another example of why we need our immigration laws enforced. I just wonder how many of these illegal women have done this and the total amount of OUR money that's been spent on this crock of s**t

In case anyone missed this link at the end of the previous article I linked, here is the break down on what this particular illegal alien woman cost the taxpayers of Massachusetts by bringing false allegations of domestic violence against her American boyfriend and father of her children:

http://www.fraternizing.org/cgi-bin/D.P ... r.a.batpak

The Battered Woman Package

The The Battered Woman Package is a package of payments and services that any woman can get by claiming to be battered or abused, whether the charges are true or not. How much is the Battered Woman Package worth?

A false charge of battering is valuable for the woman bringing the charges, and is very lucrative for a number of women's organizations that provide the services. These organizations -- social service organizations, court clinics, women's shelters, visitation centers, feminist legal services agencies, women's protective services -- all stand to gain sums of money by supporting as many false charges of battering and abuse as possible.

One man, Rick Brita, has estimated how much money these women's organizations have collected from the taxpayer. His case is a somewhat unusual one -- his ex-girlfriend, with whom he has two children, is an illegal alien who brought false charges of domestic violence in order to keep from being deported. Click here for Rick Brita's story.

According to Brita's estimates, his girlfriend's successful strategy for avoiding deportation has cost the taxpayers $321,000 -- and it's increasing by tens of thousands per year.

Here's a breakdown of all the money that taxpayers have paid for this woman, who used brought false charges of abuse to avoid deportation. These figures are provided by estimates from Brita:

Expense Item Estimated Expense
    Welfare and food stamps -- 8 years at $300 per month. $28,800
    Full medical coverage -- medical insurance for herself and two children, including free medication and co-payments -- 8 years at $800 per month. $76,800

Free Section 8 housing -- 8 years at $1000 per month $96,000
    Free Safe House -- 8 times over six year period, 1-3 months each time, total estimate of 12 months, at $60 per night.
    Feminists require women receiving aid to live in women's shelters for a few months each year, in order to build up the occupancy for these shelters in order to justify higher budgets. $21,600
    Free Legal Support For Probate Court -- Over 200 court appearances and hearings, requiring women's organization lawyers, paralegals, and other support personnel.
    Note: The ex-girlfriend is given extensive legal support, including massive preparation, legal searches, filings, document preparation, and so forth. They even spend money to have someone pick up the ex-girlfriend, drive her to the courthouse, and drive her back.
    Estimate 8 hours of support average for each appearance, and at an average cost of $30 per hour. $48,000
    Free Immigration Law Support -- Estimate about 200 hours of support to the ex-girlfriend, who is an illegal alien, at $50 per hour.
    The higher hourly rate is justified, since immigration law is a higher-priced specialty. $10,000
    Free Day Care -- Ex-girlfriend has been putting the children into day care for 5 days per week for four years. Estimating $200 per week for 200 weeks. $40,000
    Total Expense $321,000

That's $321,000 for just one false charge of abuse. There are 70,000 such charges brought by women's organizations each year in Massachusetts alone, so false charges of abuse cost taxpayers tens of millions of dollars in Massachusetts, and billions of dollars nationwide.

Copyright © 1986-2003 by John J. Xenakis
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

My gosh! That is just ridiculous! I cannot believe that this is actually taking place here in America! And I can't understand, for the life of me, how these women get so much help anyway. After my first husband and I split up, I was working 2 jobs, raising 2 kids with NO child support, making house payments along with paying all the other household bills, and half of my checks went to babysitters. I went to Social Services to see if I could get any kind of help with my daycare or any other help and I was shocked when they told me that BECAUSE I WAS WORKING, I only qualified for $20.00 a month in food stamps, nothing else! The social worker TOLD me to my face that if I'd give up my house, quit my jobs, then I could get some help . I told him that would be stupid and I just could not believe that the welfare system refused to help me, someone who was TRYING TO HELP MYSELF and my KIDS!. I could not get any kind of assistance with daycare and this ILLEGAL gets over $300,000 spent on her? I walked out of that office and never went back. I ended up selling my house and moving into an apartment anyway but the government was not EVEN ASKED to help me pay for it, I was determined to do it on my own because I was not going to quit my jobs! I met my now husband a couple years later and we raised my daughters together. I did not know that this was taking place in America and I bet there are alot more American citizens who would be totally shocked by that man's story.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

RebelLady,

I have a copy of the book quoted, "Fraternizing with the Enemy." Haven't read the book in some time. The same story appears about Rick Brita as did in the link. In the book the amount of $321,000 that the illegal alien woman cost tax payers was upped to close to $750,000.

The poor man and the poor children to be subjected to this. This is not uncommon nor does it only happen with illegal alien women but citizens too.

There is a five part series "Watch Out for Illegal Alien Women" that is too long for me to post here. Several men tell their stories about being accused of domestic violence.

The link is www.deportaliens.com

Need to click on "Letters from Real Americans" and scroll down. Also interesting is a link to an I-360 form that illegal aliens use to report abuse and receive citizenship.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

preferential treatment

A lot of people would probably be shocked to find out that non English speaking people and people who are illiterate get preferential treatment over English speakers at age 45 on their Social Security and SSI disability claims. This is a vocational rule that is part of the Code of Federal Regulations. If a 45 year old Spanish speaker (even in the Rio Grande Valley) is restricted to sedentary work and can't do their customary work they are awarded benefits. If the same hypothetical person speaks English they are denied.
    Pardon the alliteration but it almost seems silly to assimilate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345