Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you can't afford to hire a moving company or get your friends to help you, then sell your stuff and don't send it back. That is what I'd do. We had our stuff sent back from overseas, too. By a legitimate moving company that hires legal workers (At least I hope they do!)
    Well, i'm planning indeed to sell my stuff I have here in Holland, but once back in the US, i've to buy those things too. I can have it shipped too, but I think that will be a lot of money. I came up with the issue as I know that when I sell my stuff here in Holland second hand, I'll have to less money to buy the same stuff new in the US. Moving from one continent to another is no that easy, there's a lot of logistics to be arranged.

Well, I have friends in NYC as that's where I'm originally from. and I've dutch friends here, but as I said is that I'm moving to Oakland and I know nobody there and sending over some of my friends for only one day labor is not worth is. they'll come when my new apartment is all set and we'll have a huge house warming party. And if a legitimate moving company is not too expansive, i'll hire them of course as I prefer to hire legal citizens over illegal aliens, but money is also an issue.

If you feel the need to hire illegal aliens who aren't authorized to work in this country, I hope you all get arrested collectively.
    we exchanged some nice posts and had good conversation, but why are you nasty this time and wish that I get arrested as I only want to save money which I hardly have. It's only hiring for one day !

Well I DO see a problem with hiring people for cheap wages. Isn't that akin to enslaving them? they the people who want to clean houses get legal status then go to work for Merry Maids or something. Encouraging them by giving the illegal jobs on the sly just compounds the problem and gives us TWO criminals to contend with.
    Well, what about when I can't pay a expensive legitimate moving comapny ?? I can't keep asking my parents for money as I graduated they expect me to take care of my own business.

returning_resident,

Don't forget to leave your new address and phone number, just in case someone wants to get in touch with you.

Or post it on www.WeHireAliens.com

Darlene

ann- if you can show me how to look up an address with only the phone number let me know - Iwill be glad to mail a flyer and post this woman on wehirealiens.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    returning_resident,

Don't forget to leave your new address and phone number, just in case someone wants to get in touch with you.

Or post it on www.WeHireAliens.com
    " Sigh ". You know that I'm against illegal aliens who work permanently.
    but it's only for 1 or 2 days ! Have you never used al illegal cab driver ?
    Never been to NYC I guess ? We use them every time when there's no yellow cab available at the airport.

everyone - dont bite! Returning resident just wants attention. And it takes away energy from what we need to do- now the thread will be about returning resident and all this problems and not about hiring illegals to do domestic work

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    Darlene

ann- if you can show me how to look up an address with only the phone number let me know - Iwill be glad to mail a flyer and post this woman on wehirealiens.com
    is it allowed to break someones privacy by putting it on the ineternet ? I don't know, just asking ?

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    Darlene

Try:

http://www.reversephonedirectory.com/

hi ann- yeah once again just to keep focused - if you can show me how to find the address - I will send her a flyer

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by returning_resident
    we exchanged some nice posts and had good conversation, but why are you nasty this time and wish that I get arrested as I only want to save money which I hardly have.
    I believe you are inviting the harsh critcism since you're endorsing breaking labor and immigration laws to save money. I think what you are doing is more like trolling than conducting a intelligent discussion on the forum. I expect there are going to be a lot of people on the forum that will not agree with you and you better be prepared to take the heat.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast