Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

yes- Brian - I pegged RR as a soft core troll weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    everyone - dont bite! Returning resident just wants attention. And it takes away energy from what we need to do- now the thread will be about returning resident and all this problems and not about hiring illegals to do domestic work
    no I post in this thread as I can understand why that woman is doing that - placing such kind of ad as she's poor. I didn't post for a while as Ive been busy lately, and you, thelma, also know that we've a lot in common regarding illegal aliens. We had conversations before in a normal way so that's why I think it's strange to accuse me that I look for attention or being a troll. you know that the crack down of illegal aliens is second on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Quote Originally Posted by returning_resident
    we exchanged some nice posts and had good conversation, but why are you nasty this time and wish that I get arrested as I only want to save money which I hardly have.
    I believe you are inviting the harsh critcism since you're endorsing breaking labor and immigration laws to save money. I think what you are doing is more like trolling than conducting a intelligent discussion on the forum. I expect there are going to be a lot of people on the forum that will not agree with you and you better be prepared to take the heat.
    Well, why would I've spent over 100 posts in the first place without trolling and you think I start trolling now ? This late ?
    No, I agree with all of you when it comes to ilegal aliens, there was only one difference that I had with most of you, and that was about the anchor babies. I can feel with this woman who wrote the ad as she and I are both short of money but still need to have things fixed. That's why I said that I can understand her and that I don't see the problem when people work only once a week ( her case ) or only hire a cheap person one day in a lifetime ( like me )

California or ground zero of the invasion
    returning_resident,

I call it trolling when you're on a forum about illegal immigration and you make posts about hiring illegal immigrants for under minimum wage. How is that going to solve the problem? If you need cheap labor I suggest getting friends or family to help instead. There are also American workers willing to do odd jobs if you pay them fairly. That's what I have done in the past when I needed help. I've even found people in the military willing to do work to make some extra money. I would rather help them instead of encouraging illegal immigrants.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

soft core troll; Definition : one who wastes the time of others by assuming either a clueless attitude or by being provoking in a clueless manner - so as to engage others in long drawn out conversations that serve no purpose other then to draw attention to the soft core troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    returning_resident,

I call it trolling when you're on a forum about illegal immigration and you make posts about hiring illegal immigrants for under minimum wage. How is that going to solve the problem? If you need cheap labor I suggest getting friends or family to help instead. There are also American workers willing to do odd jobs if you pay them fairly. That's what I have done in the past when I needed help. I've even found people in the military willing to do work to make some extra money. I would rather help them instead of encouraging illegal immigrants.
    Well, if you call it troling so be it. but it would be better if you would read more of my posts as you can see we don't differ that much from each other. I also want that fence built, I also want illegal aliens to be deported, I also want companies that hire illegal aliens to be fined.
    I agree with you that what I'm willing to do won't help to solve the problem. I agree, but I just said that I will hire a legimitate company if I CAN PAY ( even if it would cost me more than hiring an illegal ) that ! I don't know anyone in Oakland apart from my neighbor ( I was there for a few days to look for a apartment that's why I said I've bene so busy lately ) , and sending over my friends for just 1 or 2 days work is not worth it.

If I ask my new neighbor ( he's legal ) if he can help me and I pay him 12 Dollars an hour and he's willing to help me, than I will choose him over an illegal alien for 5 Dollars, as I prefer to have someone legal to help me. But I can pay someone 12 dollars an hour, but not 20 dollars or more like a company charges !

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    soft core troll; Definition : one who wastes the time of others by assuming either a clueless attitude or by being provoking in a clueless manner - so as to engage others in long drawn out conversations that serve no purpose other then to draw attention to the soft core troll.
    the situation between me and Madeleine is about the same, that's why I was interested in this post.

http://aaronpazcarpentry.com/

I checked out the above URL and it is indeed her business. Looks like it was professionally done as well. Let's see, owns her own business, has website professionally done, can afford to hire a house cleaner. Yeah, she definitley sounds poor to me. I wish I could be as poor.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

wwwwehirealiens.com

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by returning_resident
    If I ask my new neighbor ( he's legal ) if he can help me and I pay him 12 Dollars an hour and he's willing to help me, than I will choose him over an illegal alien for 5 Dollars, as I prefer to have someone legal to help me. But I can pay someone 12 dollars an hour, but not 20 dollars or more like a company charges !
    That sounds like a great idea and something I can support. I'm sure some of our forum members could give you other suggestions on alternatives to using illegal labor. It's sad seeing Americans willing to exploit people for cheap labor to save money. It clearly shows how illegals drive wages down when they work for less money.

When I moved about 8 years ago we did most of the work ourselves, and had some friends and family members help for a day. I didn't pay my friend for the work but I did buy his meals, and gave him some stuff I wanted to get rid of during the move as payment. My family did it as a favor since I do a lot of things for them in return. So it is possible to save money and not pay illegals.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast