Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    returning_resident, I will explain, NY city and places like Boston are probably the few places that have as many cabs as they do, I live in Oregon (Portland, our only major city) and you almost never see cabs out here, everyone either drives, bikes, walks or take public transportation. As for the non-regular cabs, personally I would not consider it as the idea that I am employing someone that is probably not supposed to be here, this is called AIDING AND ABETING and it is against Federal Law.

I am from the kind of families that went out west. They did things by the law and did not budge on doing things the right way (morally and lawfully) even in the face of a little hardship, meaning, if you have to wait or take a bus, then maybe that is what you must do to support your countries Federal Laws (please understand I am not at all being nasty about this, just explaining a couple of things, how there are really some big regional differences in peoples way of thinking about fudging on the laws and also about how sometimes doing the right thing may also be a sacrifice to some degree).

Out here most people in the Northwest are very literal people. We do have lots of liberal transplants though (thats where our extreme leftists are coming from, they're not native Oregonians). So if we hear that the law says that any thing you do to Aid and Abet an illegal, most of us simply will not do it.

returning_resident, try your best tp uphold the law and be an example to others who know you, at first they'll just roll their eyes and shake their heads pitifully as though you have gone over the edge, but in the long run as long as you are kindly persistant, and not "in your face"(although there are times for that too!!) about it, you will begin to gain their respect .
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OFTLOG

madeline@aaronpazcarpentry.com

:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://aaronpazcarpentry.com/

I checked out the above URL and it is indeed her business. Looks like it was professionally done as well. Let's see, owns her own business, has website professionally done, can afford to hire a house cleaner. Yeah, she definitley sounds poor to me. I wish I could be as poor.

Ginger; this is the link to their site;. Their phone number is 617-472-9700and their fax number - if any one wants to fax the flyer - is 617-472-9705.
    all this info is on their site- so it is not an invasion of privacy.
    also it was easy to post on wehirealiens- . all I did was cppy all the info that is openly placed on their site. then I copied and pasted the first post here by RIchard - into the "proof box" It took about 1 minute.

also- five dollars an hour for 'DAY WORK" is what was paid in the mid - 1970's in the united states.

The address to mail flyers concerning hiring illegals is
    arron paz carpentry lcc
    65 WARREN AVE
    QUINCY MA

Their home improvement License is 078996
    their construction registration license is 147517

also - anyone want to join me and send this in to www.wehirealiens.com?

_________________http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=24

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    you blame me for trolling, well I can better blame you for spamming. the same posts several times, that's called 'spamming
    '

rr- I am trying to let you know that this is supposed to a thread about taking action- not about how you have an attack of excessive verbage at the expense of everyone else.
    perhaps you could private message or start you're own thread;
    called
    Returning Resident : His Thoughts. His Concerns, His Insights
    (the completely unedited and unabridged version)
    you're still spamming as in the ad of the initial post from craigslist was written :

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

And you said that you called that company and left a message and said it was illegal to hire illegal alliens. so that's spamming as it was clear to you that it was not ok to contact that company with services or other interests and so only for people who wanted to do the house cleaning.

american elizabeth,

returning_resident, I will explain, NY city and places like Boston are probably the few places that have as many cabs as they do, I live in Oregon (Portland, our only major city) and you almost never see cabs out here, everyone either drives, bikes, walks or take public transportation. As for the non-regular cabs, personally I would not consider it as the idea that I am employing someone that is probably not supposed to be here, this is called AIDING AND ABETING and it is against Federal Law.
    Yes there are indeed many cabs in nyc, but we also have so many people and millions of tourists each year. and I don't mind wating in a line to get a cab in summer, but in winter it's freakin'cold in nyc.

I am from the kind of families that went out west. They did things by the law and did not budge on doing things the right way (morally and lawfully) even in the face of a little hardship, meaning, if you have to wait or take a bus, then maybe that is what you must do to support your countries Federal Laws (please understand I am not at all being nasty about this, just explaining a couple of things, how there are really some big regional differences in peoples way of thinking about fudging on the laws and also about how sometimes doing the right thing may also be a sacrifice to some degree).
    Usually I do everything the legal way. But I do use the service of an illegal alien/illegal taxi if I felt there was a need for that.
    Imagine this : I wanted to have Christmas with my family in NYC. But direct flights from a'dam - NYC were booked. so I had to travel to London first ( 1 hour from amsterdam ) , had a lay over of 5 hours at Heaththrow, and another 7 hours flight to NYC. so that's 13 hours. Arriving in NYC I went to customs for US citizens, but my girlfriend is a non US citizen and went to another part of customs and she had to wait 3 hours in line and I had to wait for her. so overall the entire trip took us 16 hours. So I think you can imagine that we were not wiling to wait another 2 hours in taxi line as it's busy around christmas in nyc. And while we were standing next to the taxi line, and looking tired, an hispanic man came to us and asked if we needed a ride and I said that I have to go to East Brooklyn and he was willing to take us for 20 Dollars. I get your point, Elizabeth, but after 16 hours of travelling we were plain tired and wanted to go to Manhattan and not waiting in line. I hope you can undertand that.

returning_resident, try your best tp uphold the law and be an example to others who know you, at first they'll just roll their eyes and shake their heads pitifully as though you have gone over the edge, but in the long run as long as you are kindly persistant, and not "in your face"(although there are times for that too!!) about it, you will begin to gain their respect .
    I agree that you will be respected if you face a problem and find the more difficult solution, but somethimes, you will be looking for the simple and fast solution and 'm haoppy that you understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    " Sigh ". You know that I'm against illegal aliens who work permanently.
    but it's only for 1 or 2 days """

This is absurd. If you feed the pideons, they just want more. If you hire someone part time, they will stick around, and at the same time eating up our tax dollars. This isnt about "1" illegal alien, its about 5,000,000 5 million of them doing the same thing.
    absurd or not, but just be honest that over 99% of people ever did something illegal.

If you are against illegals working permantently, why arent you against them being in this country in the first place? They SHOULD NOT BE HERE PERIOD...!
    I'm against them in the country and I said that before, but when they're here anyway and they won't be deported, it can be that you might need their services. I prefer not to and try to find other ways to solve my probem, but somethimes......

STop your sillieness.... :!
    I never said that illegal aliens are not a problem, so don't say I'm acting silly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFTLOG

madeline@aaronpazcarpentry.com

:

http://aaronpazcarpentry.com/

I checked out the above URL and it is indeed her business. Looks like it was professionally done as well. Let's see, owns her own business, has website professionally done, can afford to hire a house cleaner. Yeah, she definitley sounds poor to me. I wish I could be as poor.

Ginger; this is the link to their site;. Their phone number is 617-472-9700and their fax number - if any one wants to fax the flyer - is 617-472-9705.
    all this info is on their site- so it is not an invasion of privacy.
    also it was easy to post on wehirealiens- . all I did was cppy all the info that is openly placed on their site. then I copied and pasted the first post here by RIchard - into the "proof box" It took about 1 minute.

also- five dollars an hour for 'DAY WORK" is what was paid in the mid - 1970's in the united states.

The address to mail flyers concerning hiring illegals is
    arron paz carpentry lcc
    65 WARREN AVE
    QUINCY MA

Their home improvement License is 078996
    their construction registration license is 147517

also - anyone want to join me and send this in to www.wehirealiens.com?

_________________http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=24
    www.oregonir.org

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I'm locking this one since the discussion is going nowhere.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456