Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Forgive me, but this story has the same ring as about a half dozen that has been posted here for the last week by someone who just registered.

If I am wrong, forgive me.

I do, however, agree - if this is indeed an true situation - this doesn't seem like the place to post it - what are the people here supposed to do???

It's your home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eracerX
    Visitation?!?

I really was just looking for a little knowledgeable advice. Like who I can call, what options I have, etc. They are DEFINITELY leaving my apartment, I just don't want them in this country PERIOD. Their parents live back in Mexico. I walked in the other day and there was a social worker here talking with the sister, but they never spoke with me.

I didn't realize my letter would get lumped into the "strange visitation" category!.
    Do what I said and you'll be fine. Otherwise there's no getting rid of them. Making sure that anchor isn't born here is your main priority. What state do you live in?

And if she shows up at your door again after sticking her with a needle filled with a 3 month birth control shot call the police.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Visitation?!? They are DEFINITELY leaving my apartment, I just don't want them in this country PERIOD.

I didn't realize my letter would get lumped into the "strange visitation" category!.
    we've had some strange visitors in the past week -- but you definitely have a problem.

At least you have your mind made up on doing something, it's just deciding what to do, please let us know what happens
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

eracerX
    You have been set up. How long have you been married? My guess is maybe a little over a year? So they strike while the "honeymoon period" is still hot. So it is easier for your wife to manipulate you into compliance. Sounds harsh but you need to know this is common practice.

They have no respect for white males and will test you and push you in all areas.

Very doughtful ICE will help you in this matter since it is over only one or two people. Your best bet is either to "stage" a joy ride into the country. And really just take her to the boarder, or throw her out in the street. Garenteed this will only get worse with these two, and more family arriving.

Odds are whether you allow them to stay or throw them out your marriage will probably not make it. So if it is a fake marriage (on your wifes part) then what happens after they are gone will make the truth of this come out. By the way how legal is your wife? And how would you know if her documentaion is not fraudulant?

P.S. Put a lock inside and outside your bedroom door. And by a lock box for valuables until they are gone. Just start locking down everything 24/7.

My wife has assured me her sister and boyfriend will be out by the first of the month. I assured her if they don't leave I will personally throw them out.

Of course I would like to have been able to make a call to the local authorities and have them both picked up by a couple of good ol' boys and dropped off south of the boarder. But, unfortunately, in the real world, that just won't happen.

Kind of frustrating.

But this whole issue is pretty frustrating. Especially when the politicians seem unwilling to come up with a workable solution.

The idea of a 5 year workers visa is just DUMB. People plant roots in 5 years, the kids start school, etc.

If the politicians really want to allow for temp worker visas make them for 6 months, which would cover the agriculture workers average season, but not 5 years.

I'm convinced the politicans are very happy with the status quo and I'd be surprised if we see any real changes.

For info on how to report illegals, go to http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So you are willing to report your wife's sister to the INS??

Have you tried to report in any way?

Did you talk to the social worker at all?

Have you taken any steps that didn't work - I mean as in reporting to anyone?

Any update on this? What was done? Did you call INS or ICE?

"Visitations" That's pretty accurate.
    Will we have nightmare about them later?

I got one the other day. Felt pretty stupid after playing with the shadowy being.

You know how people on the net just come online to mess with people. I guess the "visitors" think we will jump all over them or go nuts on them and it's no fun when we don't. So they go poof and disappear.

My other thought is that they are illegal or know one and are trying to find out how to beat the system or what we are likely to do to them.

DS

Re: Advice sought regarding illegal minors

About 2 months ago my wife's sister and boyfriend showed up at my (and my wife's) apt. The sister's around 16 years old and 7 months pregnant and just arrived from Mexico with her 17 year old boyfriend. I reluctantly said they could stay with us as my wife convinced me they could baby sit our kids. Well the sister won't lift a finger to help us out and just lays around eating our food and using our things and has zero respect for other peoples property. For example she took my clock radio out of my bedroom (HELLO I NEED THAT!). Then when I took it back, so I can get up in the morning to go to work, she gets angry, and TAKES IT BACK!. And when I complain to my wife she gets mad and says she doesn't want to hear about her sister anymore. Really the sister, besides having zero education, is unbelievable lazy and just waiting to drop the kid so she can sponge off the government (which she's already doing with WIC). Unfortunately I can't get my wife to kick them out as she's afraid of what her family back in Mexico will think and every time I go ballistic and threaten to throw them out my wife starts crying (I'm a softy at heart).

So of course I want them not just out of my apartment, but deported out of this country and back to Mexico ASAP. It would be nice if I could just call the local PD but I have no doubt they'd just ignore me. Then it occurred to me these are both minors and maybe something could be done in that area.

But I don't know the law and I'm not sure which agency to call, if any.

So that's my rant.
    THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT WHAT I WOULD DO !!!!!
    Sounds like your wife has no respect for your marriage either.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast