Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just have battlerattle these days.

It is possible, also, they are people who would like to lull us into saying things they can later post around the internet - in an attempt to discredit the site.

If I am wrong, I do apologize -

Somehow, I just don't take people at 'posting (face) value'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    You could call Bush, maybe he'd take them in the White House!
    Great idea! I bet the White House has lots and lots of room. How many guest rooms and bathrooms do you think they have?

Then again, someone mentioned Crawford Ranch in this post. Heck, I bet Jorge Arbusto has lots of extra rooms there to host "GUEST ILLEGALS" and I'm sure the ranch property has many acres where they can camp out.

Sounds like a winner to me as long as the room and board for these "guests" comes out of Jorge's own pocket and not US citizen taxpayers.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    People, there have been some of the strangest posts on here lately.

They register and immediately post something like, "I really hate this illegal immigration, but """

Then put out some scenario, usually entailing a relative or themselves, etc.

I think these are 'visitations' and I believe this is one of them.

We have had several -

I think this is a kind of ''phishing" - or trying to get someone to say something they can use against the site.
    Whatever the case, that post should have been submitted to Dr. Laura, not to us.
    Dr. Laura? A good idea! But Jerry Springer is another idea!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

wow..that could start a major rift between you and your wifey..good luck with that

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234