Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Advice sought regarding illegal minors

About 2 months ago my wife's sister and boyfriend showed up at my (and my wife's) apt. The sister's around 16 years old and 7 months pregnant and just arrived from Mexico with her 17 year old boyfriend. I reluctantly said they could stay with us as my wife convinced me they could baby sit our kids. Well the sister won't lift a finger to help us out and just lays around eating our food and using our things and has zero respect for other peoples property. For example she took my clock radio out of my bedroom (HELLO I NEED THAT!). Then when I took it back, so I can get up in the morning to go to work, she gets angry, and TAKES IT BACK!. And when I complain to my wife she gets mad and says she doesn't want to hear about her sister anymore. Really the sister, besides having zero education, is unbelievable lazy and just waiting to drop the kid so she can sponge off the government (which she's already doing with WIC). Unfortunately I can't get my wife to kick them out as she's afraid of what her family back in Mexico will think and every time I go ballistic and threaten to throw them out my wife starts crying (I'm a softy at heart).

So of course I want them not just out of my apartment, but deported out of this country and back to Mexico ASAP. It would be nice if I could just call the local PD but I have no doubt they'd just ignore me. Then it occurred to me these are both minors and maybe something could be done in that area.

But I don't know the law and I'm not sure which agency to call, if any.

So that's my rant.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Who has legal custody of these children? What is the legal age of consent in your state, and what state do you live in?

Are they committing fraud or any other crime? Are either of them illegal aliens (if they are then by giving them a place to give you are breaking federal immigration law by aiding and abeting)?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Botas

I would put my size 10 boots up their butts and kick them out of the house. Give your wife an ultimatum: they leave or I leave.

steve

They will probably harm you {MOD EDIT} you while you sleep.

I would get them out.

It seems you were ok with theillegal aspect of it, until it inconvenienced you.

Thanks for 3 more deadbeats.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

You could call Bush, maybe he'd take them in the White House!

Sorry, don't mean to be sarcastic....I'm just so mad right now.

ICE won't do anything, they want a gang of them to pick up..so I was told.

INS...maybe...doubt it.

American's have been sold out, we no longer have a say in where our taxes go, no say in our government, no representation by them......
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

so your 'guest' just entered your home uninvited and has an attitude of 'entitlement' and then protests when she doesn't get her way ... that has a familiar ring to it.

Unless you want your 'guest' drop her anchor in the sea of benefits and your home, you better work fast. Call INS or get someone else to call for you. Does your wife realize she is violating federal law by 'aiding and abetting'?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Banned
    Sounds like time to consider divorce. Seriously.

You need to call ICE and have them DEPORTED immediately....and I mean now...for your safety.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Sounds like time to consider divorce. Seriously.
    I thought I was bad!

This could set a precedent though if you think about it. Instead of adultery, irreconcilable difference, etc., you could put harboring illegal aliens as the reason and see what the judge does
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    You know I would suggest you take the boyfriend into ICE yourself. But make sure you drive the girl back onto mexican soil and make sure she has her little anchor down there. Even if she doesn't have ID that shouldn't be a problem as mexicans who kidnap americans or steal cars never have a problem getting them in. Just lie to her, say you have someone on the otherside of the border who will get her back across, give her fake papers to use, or you know someone at customs who will get her through. Tell her it's a nice vacation. Once she's in mexico dump her off as soon as you can and get back over. Since they have a way of getting back over kinda quickly make sure she has the baby over there.

If they're minors and they're in your care they're is no reason why you can't do this. Just make sure the girl has the anchor in mexico, so she can't try to exploit our laws to say the kids a citizen and steal even more social services then she already has.

Sorry if I sound a little tough or even mean on this but you need to make sure that anchor isn't born here. Otherwise they're will be no getting rid of her and I'll be paying for the little anchor and their kids.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast