Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    every Tom, Dick or Harry that can put the health of the American people at risk
    Wouldn't that be every "Hay-soos, Pedro and Pepe?"

Tom, Dick, Harry, Hay-soos, Pedro and Pepe!!

Question: Why doesn't CDC do something? Correct me if I am mistaken, but don't they "report" to El Presidente, Sombrero Jorge?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

they'd put me under quarantine!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

They will probably put us all "in guarantine".

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No matter what party, VOTE ANYONE OUT THAT CURRENTLY IS IN OFFICE THAT SUPPORTS TRAITOR BUSH AND HIS AGENDA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ted Kennedy's a democrat and he has vowed to tack on a bill for amnesty on every piece of legislation that goes through the Senate! Democrats are bigger supporters of amnesty than Republicans I think
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Defans, I think that either georgy has been bought or he has been threatend by who knows who? Why in the world would a guy like georgy boy bend for money over protecting America.. its got to be that we've been threatened, only they're not telling us that, they're trying to find ways to lean us in a certain direction that would 'comply' with the wants of who knows who? I know this sounds far fetched, but common sense would tell the most dumbest of us that the borders and well being are more important. George is either more dumb than a box of rocks and he's on the take, or he's been threatened with a war, terrorist attack or an invasion (like we're not being invaded now??). Your guess is as good as mine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The dems will loose big time if that keeps up because the dems usually represent the working class, which are loosing their jobs to illlegals. I think they are in for a rude awakening come Nov 08. They are so far out of touch with their historical constituants its not funny. But that will teach them for siding with liberal morality and the grave consequences that goes with it. Most moderate dems are already voting republican anyway. I think that if JFK were alive today, he'd be giving his brother a once-over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I think that if JFK were alive today, he'd be giving his brother a once-over.
    I've often thought the same thing ... I think JFK was very patriotic -- he fought for his country and I believe his most famous saying was "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"

Rockfish--I read your post and I do understand so fully the search for some explanation of what this President is doing to us. I've had people pose the same question trying to explain the inexplicable, "maybe there is threat on his life"?

He is Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces.

If that were the case, would that excuse his behavior?

No, it would not. When you become President of the United States, you have sworn an oath to risk your life as Commander-in-Chief and as Executive Officer Of the United States to protect, defend, and uphold the laws of our Nation.

George Bush is simply evil and mentally ill. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He is in a position beyond his ability to properly conduct himself. He is in a word a Maniac that is going to destroy the United States by Christmas unless we stop him.

I am a 4th generation GOP; dyed in the wool Republican; that supported this man and his father their whole lives and every other Republican President and Republican United States Senator and Republican Congressman and Governors and State Legislators.

Until a year ago, I thought that trust in the GOP was properly placed. Until a few months ago, I thought that trust in the GOP was properly placed, but based upon research I realized that the trust in George Bush had been a terrible horrifying mistake.

Until last week, I still had trust in the United States Senate but with the CAFTA vote realized that we no longer have a United States Senate and any possible doubt was eradicated by their failure to approve the amendment to add the 2000 border patrols needed to increase security for the American People.

We know from the Supreme Court Ruling concerning the property owners in New Haven, Connecticut that we no longer have a United States Supreme Court that considers the interest of the American People.

We will find out shortly whether or not we have a House of Representatives representing the American People when they vote on CAFTA. Their resolution on China was encouraging. But CAFTA is the immediate threat.

The White House and our Executive Branch was actually lost 3 Presidents ago to a secret agenda of Yale University with the election of George Herbert Walker Bush, followed by Bill Clinton, followed by George W. Bush. Most of us just didn't know it until this year.

Grim...very grim.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast