Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For the past three years, I've been hammering my friends with a philosophy that they just don't seem to believe. But, it really FEELS to me like the time is HERE NOW for a viable third party. As an independent who almost ALWAYS votes Republican on the national level and who would have a real difficult time voting for a Democrat because the moderate ones just don't seem to be able to get anywhere, I think there really is a grassroots uprising going on because of the fact that both major parties have moved so far to the right and so far to the left.

My philosophy is that the majority of Americans are really moderate in their political positions and we are NOT getting moderation from either party. Therefore, if a Moderate party--we could call it the Peoples' Party--really came up with a viable candidate in 2008, I truly believe that they would have a good chance of winning the Presidency. Especially, if part of their platform included protecting our borders and actually worrying about OUR COUNTRY rather than every other country on this earth.

As bad as the court system has become, I really FEAR for what will happen if Bush gets to appoint 2 or 3 Supreme Court Justices. After listening to a Tony Perkins with some Family Institute last night making statements about what the President HAS to appoint to the Supreme Court, it gave me the heebie-jeebies. Will Bush FOLD to these extremists who CLAIM they won the election for him???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I hope not. I don't believe Bush has any philosphical connection to them. He just talked the talk to get elected. I disagree in many areas with the far right of the GOP. Bush will appoint Judges that are Globalists Judges who could care less about babies born or unborn because they do not care about Americans to begin with. They are not of us; they are not part of us. They are not American.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Boy, I hope you're right about that, Judy. Those right-wing fanatics scare me ALMOST as much as the left-wing ones and the Islamic ones. Fanatics are fanatics no matter which side they are on. And, fanatacism is dangerous in ANY form.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Until last week, I still had trust in the United States Senate but with the CAFTA vote realized that we no longer have a United States Senate and any possible doubt was eradicated by their failure to approve the amendment to add the 2000 border patrols needed to increase security for the American People.
    you are absolutely correct! the Senate OF the United States is not appointed by the States but elected by the direct vote of 'the people' -- they do not represent the States and legal cannot make treaties on behalf of the States without the direct consent of the States!

that was one of the things I wanted to meet with Governor Riley about -- repealing the 17th Amendment and putting the States of the "united States" back in the federal government, but he was too busy

my proposed legislation would repeal the 17th amendment and guarantee "equal" suffrage in the Senate and put an end to any political party threatening to shutdown the business of this country
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

They should have met with you Mamie!! It was their loss. Now they continue forward in ignorance which can be as dangerous as evil.

Stay on them!! The "mood" is changing every day. As each day passes, there will be greater interest in learning more about your proposal.

Don't give up! You are onto something big here, Mamie, that will protect us from the situation we are in now from ever happening again.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

thanks for the words of encouragement, I need it! I'm fighting this as hard as I can as well as my proposal for judicial reform. I was told my proposal went against the "supreme law of the land" -- the Supreme Court and the opinions of Congress --- I told them the Constitution and the "laws of the united states" are the "supreme law of the land" -- the Supreme Court is the "highest court" and it didn't bother me not to agree with everybody else, I've never been one to blindly follow the leader... the problem with too many people is they are "educated" in what somebody else thinks -- Helen Keller once said "College isn't the place to go for ideas."
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345