Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alan Keyes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alan Keyes

Someone posted this video on another site, I know it is over a year old but, it made me wonder why a guy like this hasn't been mentioned more prominently on this or other "patriot" sites.

http://www.alankeyes.com/video?clip=060621provo

I don't think I have ever seen anyone, put into spoken words, better than this man did on my feelings of the illegal immigration issue.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

This was a great video "Kniggit" Thanks so much for posting it, I am sending to everyone in my mail. You are right the best well put speech on illegal immigration I have heard. and I enjoyed it!!

His name sounds familar was surprised he was from Utah and being so close to me that I had not heard more of him.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What a GREAT speech! Totally clarifies the present course of danger our federal and state governments are on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alan is one of the most intelligent, well spoken, entertaining oraters I have ever seen. The guy is just captivating. I bet some people watched all 45 minutes of that I watched over 20....

Is he running? I think it is too late to jump in now. But he has pretty strong name recognition. I would like to see him run, even if its a Third Party or independent run.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Wow.....This guy is good......Thank-you for posting this.....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This message is a timeless message. It says it all. It addresses the why's, the neglects, the denigrating of the American people's attitudes, etc.

We really need this video as a sticky on ALIPAC. He speaks and says what we all believe.

I'm sending this link to people in my email.

I'll tell you this, if we ever march in DC I would like for him to be a keynote speaker at the march.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been a fan of his for years. I voted for him in the 1996 election. I did some research and it looks like he might be running. check this out!

U.S. Presidential election campaign 2008
    This article or section contains information about one or more candidates in an upcoming or ongoing election.
    Content may change as the election approaches.

On June 5, 2007, a group called We Need Alan Keyes for President formed a political action committee to encourage Keyes to enter the 2008 United States Presidential Election.[47] On September 14, 2007, Keyes officially announced his candidacy in an interview with radio show host Janet Parshall.[48]

On September 17, 2007, Keyes participated in the Values Voter Debate streamed live on Skyangel, the Values Voter website, and radio. In a straw poll of the attending audience, Keyes placed third among the invited candidates, after Mike Huckabee and Ron Paul.[49]

[edit] Media and advocacy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Keyes

I think this need strong consideration.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FYI: Keyes campaign site.

http://www.renewamerica.us/
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I have been a fan of his for years. I voted for him in the 1996 election. I did some research and it looks like he might be running. check this out!

U.S. Presidential election campaign 2008
    This article or section contains information about one or more candidates in an upcoming or ongoing election.
    Content may change as the election approaches.

On June 5, 2007, a group called We Need Alan Keyes for President formed a political action committee to encourage Keyes to enter the 2008 United States Presidential Election.[47] On September 14, 2007, Keyes officially announced his candidacy in an interview with radio show host Janet Parshall.[48]

On September 17, 2007, Keyes participated in the Values Voter Debate streamed live on Skyangel, the Values Voter website, and radio. In a straw poll of the attending audience, Keyes placed third among the invited candidates, after Mike Huckabee and Ron Paul.[49]

[edit] Media and advocacy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Keyes

I think this need strong consideration.
    Yeah, according to that, it sounds like he is running......I have heard rumblings that he might run. I have not seen him in the debates. Is he still a Republican? I would like to see a Third Party run at any rate. That way he will still be in it after the Rep primary. Getting in the general election debates is another story. If he got that far, there is little doubt that he would DESTROY Hillary and Rudy in the debates.......Kinda like Pat would have done to Boosh and Gore in 2000. But they kept him out, because of the 2 party fix.....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Oh, I have been an Alan Keyes fan for many years. That is the first time, however, I have ever heard him speak on immigration.

It was fantastic.

He ran for President last time - and of course, the media branded him a lunatic - a fanatic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast