Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posted on NumbersUSA homepage now:

Senate Committee Passes Amnesty for Illegal Ag Workers

(May 15) At today's markup of the Iraq supplemental appropriations bill, the Senate Appropriations Committee committed an outrageous act of disrespect for our men and women in uniform and to the citizens of this country by adopting an amendment by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) that gives amnesty to illegal-alien agricultural workers. The copy of the amendment obtained by NumbersUSA indicates a maximum of 1.35 million illegal aliens, plus their families, could obtain "emergency agricultural worker status" for a five-year period. However, the amendment also provides for an adjustment of status, which paves the way for permanent legalization. The committee also adopted other immigration-related amendments, including one that drastically expands the H-2B visa program for non-agricultural seasonal workers.

A vote by the full Senate may occur as early as tomorrow, so please contact your Senators now to urge them to work to strip the amnesty from the Iraq spending bill on the floor, as well as the other amendments increasing immigration levels.

Capitol Switchboard at 202-224- 3121

The most important point to stress is that there is no need for an amnesty to provide growers with workers. There already is an H-2A foreign ag worker program that provides growers with an unlimited number of temporary workers if the growers agree to pay a decent wage and ensure that they go home at the end of the season. Feinstein is just trying to protect the abysmally low wages and bad working conditions that farmworkers labor under.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    LETS fill their VOICE MAILS!!! THEY NEED TO HEAR US ROAR!!!

Lots of work to do, but we can do it.

We must be diligent and work hard.

I will be ready to pounce on this all day tomorrow. I'm pissed.

April
    Alipac Action Alert thread!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115596.html

TOLL FREE 866-340-9281

Faxes done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do fill as many voice mails open this evening as you can. You do not have to feel pressured in your message and you can usually leave a longer one for the offices to hear.

They need to stop taking money from our pockets and transferring it to illegal aliens.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I called that whorendous traitor office this morning, I'll call the rest of the senate tomorrow. Let roar!!!!

I'm going to email Senators tonight, and call as many as I can tomorrow. I am so sick of these losers trying sneak stuff like this past us. You would think by now they know we will not accept any kind of amnesty for anyone who is in this country illegally.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Oh bye the way, my discription of Dianne Finestein as whorendous is spelled perfectly to describe the Senator.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast