Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sent the first article to my address book, Glenn Beck, Rush, and Cavuto.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The amendment was approved in committee. It hasn't been approved in the Senate floor. The battle is not over!
    Call your senator and tell them not to vote for the Feinstein amnesty amendment.

I receive alerts from the United Farm Workers (just to know what the oppostion is planning), and I have not received an alert from them regarding this amendment. The opposition is not aware of this. Take advantage and dominate the phone lines!

I called Sessions office and left a message for the person who would answer the question of how to fight it and hopefully they will get back to me. I would like to know what Senator Sessions, Vitter, and Inhofe will try to do to cut it out of the bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please start sending info to your local talk radio contacts (John & Ken etc.), in addition to the national hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Please start sending info to your local talk radio contacts (John & Ken etc.), in addition to the national hosts.
    Sent to Glenn Beck, and Neal Cavuto and Rush

Thanks for the info on the traitors at it again. I will call all of them (my Norton virus protection has expired, figures). Frankenstein is a pos.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Burning up my fax machine.

I am working on faxes also, I sent Feinstein and Craig a scathing e-mail and fax!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Looks like the fight will go on. I assume her amnesty scheme is similar to this:

----------

Senator Dianne Feinstein's robotic quest to help growers in California and otehr states obtain cheap labor continues as she will apparently offer the "Emergency Agriculture Relief Act of 2008", as described here:

[It] would provide temporary limited legal immigration status to experienced farmworkers who must continue to work in agriculture for five years after enactment.

Workers, however, could not obtain legal permanent resident status (green cards), the program would be capped at 1.35 million workers nationwide and eligibility would be limited to those who can prove agricultural employment for at least 150 days or 863 hours or who have earned at least $7,000 working in agriculture during the 48 months prior to Dec. 31, 2007.

The plan would also require emergency workers to labor at least 100 days per year in agriculture for each of the next five years, pay a $250 fine plus processing fees and restricts them from receiving social security benefits based on prior illegal employment.

http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/007595.html
    The date at the top of that page was like April 1, 2008....is that article related to what is going on today in appropriations???

Let's fill up there voice mails tonight!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast