Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALERT>>>Rumble at the Ranch!

This was forwarded to me by a good friend. I met Jorge at the last Alabama Tea Party. He is super! Pass this along! We need THOUSANDS to show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! RIght in Bush's own back yard!

Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 01:28:41 GMT

Subject: areckoning.com website launched lets sock it to Bush

Esteemed fellow Americans,
    enough is enough! We've been lied to, manipulated and taken for granted. Whatever it is that this administration is doing to remedy the illegal alien situation has had no discernible effect.

I am so angry with Bush that in conjunction with the Texas Minutemen
    and Latino Americans for Immigration Reform I will protest Bush in Crawford Texas on May 6, 2006 (Saturday) at a yet to be determined hour. Those of you that know me know that I will do this. I feel that it is my obligation to let this man, the town he lives in, and the nation, know how disgusted we are with the illegal alien invasion and Bush's lack of resolve to end this problem that threatens to destroy our nation.

I am purchasing a thirty second time slot with Terry Anderson on his Sunday show to air a commercial for "A Reckoning In Crawford Texas" which could also be called "A Rumble At The Ranch."
    The aim of the website is to recruit Americans that will along with me, Shannon McGauley, Lupe Moreno and Les Blenkhorn attend this protest. Please look over our website: areckoning.com
    Also if you can, listen to and support the terry Anderson show.
    The most important thing that you can do to help out is to fwd this email to other Americans so that we can circulate this all over whats left of our illegal alien invaded nation. If you know the leaders of some of the organizations involved in this illegal immigration war please send them this email.

For The Cause,
    Frank (Francisco) Jorge
    PS more commercials will be coming, most notably in Texas
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

If there is any way that I can be there I will go!! I will go!!

Rumble at the Ranch...I will go!!

Keep us posted on the details!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I bet Texas is very beautiful in May.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, oh flying one

Glad to get this news.

http://latinoamericansl.org/phpBB
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Sylvia--can you post the ALIPAC link so when they go there then they can click on the ALIPAC site so they don't miss anything and then they can click back to LAIR after reading the articles or those that interest them they can click and move the link to LAIR? It might help until you can get your site built up and would help build it up.

GREAT WORK!!

We'll help in every way we can.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

go to their link

for information go to their web site

www.areckoning.com
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Sure

Sure Judy. I usually do post the alipac site first because it is "Iillegal Immigration News Central" and a great education! I've posted it at the Stein report several times, though they probably already know about it over there.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

First organizational meeting held yesterday in Waco/Crawford/Temple! Organizers met in Waco for a preliminary meeting, then traveled to Crawford to check out facilities and cruise by the ranch. After lunch, the meeting moved to an office building in Temple to nail down details. Big names thrown out for possible speakers. A master of ceremonies was chosen. Radio commercials are being recorded, a hall is being rented, permits are being filed. More details to come.

More fabulous news!

And I got word this morning that Tom Tancredo now has time to add a leg of his tour through TX and Oklahoma between now and March since the Senate is dragging their feet on HR4437.

People in TX and OK who are interested in helping or attending that should contact Bay Buchanan. If you need information PM me and I'll give you what I know.

I am thrilled to see this momentum building that can only help us achieve our common goal.

MissT4TX--- I'm proud of you! If you need help notifying media when the time gets closer PM me. I'll pull out a map and start looking up news stations and papers to e-mail.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Junius,
    Thanks for your kind offer. I may take you up on it as we found out today we may need to purchase event insurance and that will take a large chunk out of our media budget.
    Free publicity is always a good thing.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast