Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Instead of sending post cards, if any of you live close to an area where there are a mass of illegals, and how they have ruined the neighborhood....take a picture, and use that as a post card...I've seen pictures on the net of the mess they are making, standing on corners, etc.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I'll be glad to help with that. Judy, are we going ? Please PM me about that.

My husband and children have already given me the green light. :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

take a picture, and use that as a post card
    That's a great idea. Just be sure to add the name of the town/city to it.

Speaker Update

Jim Gilchrist - Minutemen Project Founder, former congressional candidate
    Glenn Spencer - American Patrol
    Michelle Dellacroce - Mothers Against Illegal Aliens
    Tony Dolz - Candidate California 41st Assembly district
    Angie Morfin - VP Latino Americans for Immigration Reform

dxd
    Thank You for the update. Might I add that in 2004 Glenn Spencer/American Patrol was one of the organizations who did NOT endorse bush for re-election. He endorsed Peroutka of the Constitution Party and I have the utmost respect for Glenn Spencer for holding strong in the moment of heat, while other "sell out" groups who claim to be on our side, endorsed bush. If you support bush, you support the problem. BTW I did a write-in for President in 2004.

dxd--may I ask which state?

I am currently in a messaged conversation with someone about how to go about this process, in case it comes down to it. Apparently, in TX, the write in candidates are on a LIST and you can't pick anyone who isn't on the list to write in.

Somehow that doesn't seem right to me. They exclude people from the ballot who are on other state ballots during presidential elections and now they restrict the write in list to people who have APPLIED for write-inm status?

No wonder people don't bother to vote. But no matter how much trouble it is, I will never relinquish my right to vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ATTENTION ALL POTENTIAL RALLY ATTENDEES CONCERNED ABOUT THE PRESENCE OF CINDY SHEEHAN!

It has been brought to my attention that many folks are concerned about the possibility of Cindy Sheehan showing up at this rally. For those of you that are at this point scratching your head and saying "What the...?", you may skip the rest of this message. For those with concerns, here is the official position of the rally organizers.

Cindy Sheehan has not been invited to this rally, the members of the Crawford Peace House have not been invited to this rally and we have no intention of contacting any of them for any reason. If Ms. Sheehan shows up, she is perfectly welcome to stay AS LONG AS SHE STICKS TO THE TOPIC OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND IT'S NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON THE UNITED STATES. If Ms. Sheehan strays off topic, she will politely be asked to leave. If she refuses, she will be forcibly removed by law enforcement. If you would like additional information, please pm me for the latest copy of our news release or check our website www.areckoning.com

I hope this clears things up for everyone. This is the only time I will address this issue.

Dang! I never though about Cindy. Is she out of jail?

Alipac members who are considering, hoping or downright planning to go to the rumble at the ranch, please PM me. I'm going to help everyone to coordinate on this effort !!

I'm bumping this so new members can get the information. I should have a new press release within the next day or two.

Missy

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast