Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any group more or less numerous of driven individuals can jam lines and make noise
    Agreed 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We crashed the DC phone lines in June effectively ending amnesty as you know it. I encourage you to keep protesting and demanding your rights.

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    Any group more or less numerous of driven individuals can jam lines and make noise
    We crashed the DC phone lines in June effectively ending amnesty as you know it. I encourage you to keep protesting and demanding your rights.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    What a wonderful memory!

E-mailed & faxed!!!!

Done !
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

DONE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: "Grassroots" reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    I still think Senator Specter's suggestion is both good for the country and the humane thing to do.
    Any group more or less numerous of driven individuals can jam lines and make noise. Give politicians some credit: I would assume a U.S, senator can differentiate between "a group of driven individuals" and a grassroots upheaval.
    By the way, can anyone produce arguments against his suggestion, or propose something different in order to address the problem?

Still waiting...

Mongo Aurelio
    www.itsnofun.com

Mongo,

I went to your link and I have read your 8 reasons you feel you should be given amnesty.
    And they ALL SUCK! This is more a confession of guilt then any plea for citizenship.
    You broke the laws of our country in 2000 and continue to make a mockery of our nations laws. This is basically a slap in the face of all REAL Americans.

Actually this proves our point. By you having a job that pays so well that you paid $30.000.00 in taxes, then you 1) Have stolen good job from an American. 2) If your paying taxes then you must have a Social Security Number. -Who’s ID did you steal. 3) I thought you illegal aliens only wanted jobs Americans didn’t want. – To fulfill your dream, you have stolen a real Americans dream.

I would normally tell you to go back to your country and come to the USA legally, then I would say “Welcome to the land of opportunityâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Done!
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: "Grassroots" reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    I still think Senator Specter's suggestion is both good for the country and the humane thing to do.
    Any group more or less numerous of driven individuals can jam lines and make noise. Give politicians some credit: I would assume a U.S, senator can differentiate between "a group of driven individuals" and a grassroots upheaval.
    By the way, can anyone produce arguments against his suggestion, or propose something different in order to address the problem?

Still waiting...

Mongo Aurelio
    www.itsnofun.com

Mongo,

I went to your link and I have read your 8 reasons you feel you should be given amnesty.
    And they ALL SUCK! This is more a confession of guilt then any plea for citizenship.
    You broke the laws of our country in 2000 and continue to make a mockery of our nations laws. This is basically a slap in the face of all REAL Americans.

Actually this proves our point. By you having a job that pays so well that you paid $30.000.00 in taxes, then you 1) Have stolen good job from an American. 2) If your paying taxes then you must have a Social Security Number. -Who’s ID did you steal. 3) I thought you illegal aliens only wanted jobs Americans didn’t want. – To fulfill your dream, you have stolen a real Americans dream.

I would normally tell you to go back to your country and come to the USA legally, then I would say “Welcome to the land of opportunityâ€
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Well, Mongo, we here at ALIPAC don't just jam phone lines and make noise. We make sense. We let our politicians know that we are not going to sit back and let them give our country away to a bunch of free-loading, flag-waving foreigners who don't give a rat's behind about our culture or the future of a beautiful country.

You're in the wrong forum to produce your types of arguments.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast