Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    Mad in Chicago,

Surprisingly, we agree in almost everything (except in the fact that my family and I are not going anywhere).
    I do believe that Americans are resourceful, and that native IT professionals are being subjected to disloyal competence by the H-1B mills.
    However, putting everything on the same bag of "corporate greed" and thinking that a wall in the southern border will solve your problems looks to me like a misplacement of energy.
    Just a thought.

Mongo
    (Dot)itsnofun(Dot)com

Mongo,

So then if you agree with what I say, then you also agree that you and your bloodsucking leech family are exploiting the system, and the American people and that you don’t care. You don’t care whom you hurt or what you destroy in order to fulfill your dream.

As a result I now feel justified in calling you and your family “bloodsucking leechesâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Mad I'm hearing the same thing out in the general population. I live in a sanctuary county and its a big change up here. Mongo needs to take a good look at what could possible happen if this country goes into c*v*l war because of this situation. I haven't heard these words spoken in the general population except for discourse on history. It is frightening because innocent people will get hurt. Quite frankly, I think our politicians don't get it and I don't think the OBL gets it. They think this will go away. It won't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234