Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alexandria VA welcomes Illegal Aliens

Fox just reported that Alexandria, Virginia is welcoming illegal aliens, calling them International immigrants. They will receive Jobs Placement Assistment, Housing, and Health Care. Come one, come all!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unbelieveable. We'll see how happy the libs are when Alexandria in a few years turns into southern California: public schools ruined, hospitals closed and health care system on brink of collapse, illegal alien shaved-head tattooed gang members terrorizing neighborhoods, etc.

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Link detailing the above information

Here is the link to the article regarding Alexandria VA's decision to reconfirm its commitment to provide services to "international citizens." http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/ ... 90068/1004
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

Thanks, Rainbow. I couldn't find a link to this story in the Alexandria papers. Guess they don't want their citizens to know they just gave their town away.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

My mouth just fell open watching this report!

"INTERATIONAL IMMIGRANTS"!!!! This takes the cake!!!!!!!!!! Things are getting crazier and crazier and I'm getting sicker and sicker! God help us all!

STUPID!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Thanks, Rainbow. I couldn't find a link to this story in the Alexandria papers. Guess they don't want their citizens to know they just gave their town away.
    You're welcome, tinybobidaho...they do try to hide the info, don't they?
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

The fact is they just want to be on the winning team that will keep them in power for a little while .

We are losing thanks to the complacent lazy citizens of this nation .

Time is running out for America if more don't wake up soon we will be history .

It's getting to where I'm more angry with my fellow americans who won't help us save our nation, than all the enemies within !

alexandria votes for illegals

Council voted 7-0 for illegals -These council members are in safe districts -contact others in the district and get thier oppinions -some could be later forced out of office if they have to go on record - call them and please be polite -all have offices,represent that district or hold offcie over state-mayor william euille-203-836-2680 -mayor alexandria,va -David Englin 703-549-8353 -house of delegates-Pat Ticer 703-549-5770 State Senate-Adam Ebbin 703-549-8253 -brian Moran 703-370-1227 -state -us congressman James Moran 202-225-4376 -lt gov william bolling -804 786-2078 -it would be great if you could get a letter stating thier oppinion -I have gotten countless letters fromus congressman -sometimes you can call and not give your oppinion one way or another and they will send you a letter supporting amnesty etc which I send to thier opponent in the general election -A couple of years ago AL weed who ran against Virgil GOODE (long time supporter of enforcing existing immigration laws) sent me a letter thinking I WAS FOR NOT ENFORCING IMMIGRATION LAWS BLASTING VIRGIL and saying virginia would go bankrupt without illegals-I sent the letter to virgil - I have one letter from john edwards saying we need illegals to fill textile jobs and another from him upset textile jobs are going to china-side by side they contradict one another

International citizens? Illegals are not citizens, they are aliens.
    People living in these areas (Alexandria) should consider becoming a part of helpsavevirginia dot com. The more they band together to fight along side other chapters, the better.
    And the city is starting a day laborer site. Populist is right, wait till the place goes to hades in a hand basket, then what will they do?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast