Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Goodbye, Alexandria - I'm MOVING

I'm a hard-working, law-abiding native-born citizen of the United States, and have resided in Alexandria the past two-and-a-half years. Now that the City Leaders have spoken, and have stated they are NOT going to be good stewards of our tax dollars, I have decided that I cannot, in good conscience, reside in a city which demands taxes from me, and does not exercise good stewardship of those revenues by ensuring the persons to whom those revenues are distributed are legally entitled. So, I will take my $95,000/year and flee this city, perhaps to a city or county that's come to it's senses regarding CRIMINAL immigrants. And after I am gone, let an "international immigrant" (ha!) family earning less than $15,000 a year take my apartment, and then the city can begin letting these "international immigrants" become a drain on their finances. Good luck, Alexandria. PS - That "whooshing" sound you hear is your tax base fleeing before property values plummet and crime skyrockets.

Re: Goodbye, Alexandria - I'm MOVING

Quote Originally Posted by BasicBull
    I'm a hard-working, law-abiding native-born citizen of the United States, and have resided in Alexandria the past two-and-a-half years. Now that the City Leaders have spoken, and have stated they are NOT going to be good stewards of our tax dollars, I have decided that I cannot, in good conscience, reside in a city which demands taxes from me, and does not exercise good stewardship of those revenues by ensuring the persons to whom those revenues are distributed are legally entitled. So, I will take my $95,000/year and flee this city, perhaps to a city or county that's come to it's senses regarding CRIMINAL immigrants. And after I am gone, let an "international immigrant" (ha!) family earning less than $15,000 a year take my apartment, and then the city can begin letting these "international immigrants" become a drain on their finances. Good luck, Alexandria. PS - That "whooshing" sound you hear is your tax base fleeing before property values plummet and crime skyrockets.
    Or we could work together, with the other guy who posted - thats 3 people already, and we can fight this.

They started from nothing in PWC - and look where they are 2000 members in just 6 months. I dont want to run. I want to fight.

What do you want to do?

BasicBull: welcome aboard! Thanks for stopping in and posting.

Please do join us as we fight for the rule of law and win our country back.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Goodbye, Alexandria - I'm MOVING

Quote Originally Posted by BasicBull
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC " BasicBull" glad to have you join us.

What you just described is what has happen to Calif. and will happen to all cities that take that stand. the middle classs are moving out of these towns and states and taking their money with them!! And the towns deserve it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    BasicBull
    Hello and welcome to alipac
    Im Greg
    Glad to have you aboard

Banned

Re: Alexandria VA welcomes Illegal Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Fox just reported that Alexandria, Virginia is welcoming illegal aliens, calling them International immigrants. They will receive Jobs Placement Assistment, Housing, and Health Care. Come one, come all!
    I can see ICE steping in fast just like you said come one come all

America will see them fall !!!

Re: International Immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by minx
    Help, I moved back from California to Alexandria and I need ideas/support outside of contacting the politicians in office. I might send the letters I get from the senators/delegates their electoral opponents, good idea. Any others? Are any of you in Alexandria? Any support groups?
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC "Minx" glad to have you with us!! Hope you and "Stealthwii" can find a way to work together!! There are several of us in Idaho who work together on illegal immigration issues! Its great not trying to do it alone.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Heck, Arlington is the exact same way, with Tallaredo the Bolivian, or whoever his name is, sitting on the board of supervisors. The jerk is running again for county supervisor and of course, the elitists in North Arlington will vote him in, so that the REST of the county can fall apart at the seams.

It will be the gated communities vs. the barrios in due time in these type of cities.

I love it as I drive up one road in N. Arlington - there is a brand spanking new Mini mansion/estate with a parking LOT as a driveway. I kid you not -- they basically have a parking lot in the front as I expect they are going to do so much entertaining.

And not five miles away is the county health department chock full of illegals everyday in line for their "services."

I dang sure don't feel represented...hummmm....Tea Party sounds good to me......
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Looks like there is large scale government corruption throughout this country... This is so shocking, sick and treasonest!...Starting at the White House and all the way down to the state and local governments.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123