Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For those who are interested, here are some cases supporting state and local policing authority in matters related to those who have invaded our borders.

Gonzales v. City of Peoria, 1983
    States v. Salinas-Calderon, 1984
    United States v. Vasquez-Alvarez, 1999
    United States v. Santana-Garcia, 2001
    United States v. Rodriguez-Arreola, 2001
    United States v. Favela-Favela, 2002
    Muehler v. Mena, 2005
    United States v. Hernandez-Dominguez, 2005,
    Gray v. City of Valley Park, 2008
    Rojas v. City of New Brunswick, 2008

JWK

Thank you John I will save them for future references.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Another interesting thing to note is, when reading Article 1, Section 9, Clause 1, and Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, of our federal Constitution we find an important semantic distinction being made in the body of the Constitution between “Migrationâ€

In the latest amnesty push, in addition is sneaking in biometric cards, they are also looking to prohibit local and state authorities from enforcing immigration laws, including prohibiting them from helping ICE. This latest "reform" outline is pure evil. They are doing everything they can to shut down enforcement on local and state levels so they can give the lawbreakers amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

migulena wrote,
    In the latest amnesty push, in addition is sneaking in biometric cards, they are also looking to prohibit local and state authorities from enforcing immigration laws, including prohibiting them from helping ICE. This latest "reform" outline is pure evil. They are doing everything they can to shut down enforcement on local and state levels so they can give the lawbreakers amnesty. Twisted Evil
    Should the treasonous critters get so far, by all means Americans will have to rise up, arrest and try the critters for treason.

The idiots in Washington keep pushing,..........they will be recorded as traitors!

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    migulena wrote,
    In the latest amnesty push, in addition is sneaking in biometric cards, they are also looking to prohibit local and state authorities from enforcing immigration laws, including prohibiting them from helping ICE. This latest "reform" outline is pure evil. They are doing everything they can to shut down enforcement on local and state levels so they can give the lawbreakers amnesty. Twisted Evil
    Should the treasonous critters get so far, by all means Americans will have to rise up, arrest and try the critters for treason.

The idiots in Washington keep pushing,..........they will be recorded as traitors!

I believe most of the disloyalty to our Constitution these days is instigated by our Progressive gang on Capitol Hill One of their big misinformation campaigns being promoting a myth that babies born to aliens while on American soil become citizens of the unite States upon birth and are called anchor babies, which then entitles all relatives of the baby to move to the united States and must be admitted. So, let us explore the Progressive’s myth about anchor babies.

We are told by our progressive gang that babies born to aliens while on American soil become a citizen of the united States because of the 14th Amendment. The 14th Amendment reads in part:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

But in Elk v. Wilkins, 112 U.S. 101 (1884) our Supreme Court says:

'This section contemplates two sources of citizenship, and two sources only,-birth and naturalization. The persons declared to be citizens are 'all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof.' The evident meaning of these last words is, not merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the United States,but completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance.

“Allegianceâ€

Thank You Johnwk. Excellent lesson. It made perfect and simple sense.

Common sense would dictate that just because a person be they a vistor on a political, business, family visit, or tourist giving birth to a child while on these shores, within our jurisdiction would not be entitled or deserve, or possibly even wish for citizenship conferred upon the child. After all the parent is not a citizen and as such owes, nor has officially stated no allegiance to this country, therefor the infant could not possibly be expected to adopt allegiance to a nation that the parent (mother) holds no allegiance to.

Further to expect the intent of the Constitution to infer citizenship upon a anchor baby, a child born to illegal aliens is in itself not only a total disregard for our constitutional law, but out right thievery.

No state should have to accept this or put up with such nonsense.

Where the heck are the lawyers and the honest politicians on this matter?

Issues such as this are detrimental to the faith in the legal system. Someone such as myself has enough foul words stored in my head when it comes to lawyers and politicians. I have no need to invent new ones!

Thanks Johnwk. Did I leave out or miss anything that could further arm me and make me dangerous? Your a great teacher John, Thanks.

Thank You Johnwk. Excellent lesson. It made perfect and simple sense.

... Did I leave out or miss anything that could further arm me and make me dangerous? Your a great teacher John, Thanks.
    You seem to have it down pat!

The old saying goes, the cockroaches will run for their lives when the light is turned on!

Let us take the time to educate every patriotic and freedom loving American to the documented intentions and beliefs under which our Constitution was adopted, so they may then swell the halls of our Supreme Court and the halls of Congress and turn the lights on.

Chancellor James Kent, in his Commentaries on American Law (185 instructs us that:

"The Constitution is the act of the people, speaking in their original character, and defining the permanent conditions of the social alliance; and there can be no doubt on the point with us, that every act of the legislative power contrary to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution, is absolutely null and void.

Expounding upon our Constitution is not a matter of “interpretationâ€

Understanding that the Constitution does not confer citizenship on a child born on these shores to a illegal alien, or legal alien, why the big controversy over anchor babies? WHO, extends citizenship if not the Constitution? Are these children born of illegal aliens hanging in limbo?

If my hunch is right, this is big mess! There are people here being told they are citizens that are not citizens according to the law of the land under the Constitution.

Understanding that the Constitution does not confer citizenship on a child born on these shores to a illegal alien, or legal alien, why the big controversy over anchor babies? WHO, extends citizenship if not the Constitution? Are these children born of illegal aliens hanging in limbo?

If my hunch is right, this is big mess! There are people here being told they are citizens that are not citizens according to the law of the land under the Constitution.
    Exactly! But there is a reason behind this madness!

Millions of children born to aliens while on American soil are told they are a citizen of the united States. The Progressives strategy is, years later when the real law is attempted to be enforced and these children are told they are not citizens of the united States, their parents will riot in the streets, create a disturbance, and the progressive strategy is that our politicians will cave in and ignore our Constitution and flimflam the law somehow to declare these foreign nationals to be citizens of the united States.

JWK

[b]America, we have a problem, we have been attacked from within! We are being destroyed from within by a group of domestic enemies who have managed to seize political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “changeâ€

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast