Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

escalade wrote,
    Apparently, most cannot muster up convincing enough arguments.
    Only when the public is willing to back up those willing to fight out in the open, will we see the fight come forward. There is a lot of money at stake. JMO

And, Welcome to ALIPAC.

To others, new to ALIPAC, please start with the first page of this thread to get a better understanding of the 14th Amendment.

Thank you.

This may seem a far fetched idea, but this morning I sent a financial contribution to the Jan Brewer's "Keep Arizona Safe" cause, by snail mail, together with exerpts of quotations of historic dialogue on this thread. Hopefully, Arizona is hiring the best legal minds available. I firmly believe in the wonderful country and I also believe that lay people, degreed astute individuals (not necessarily with criminal justice degrees) can contribute immeasurably to sustaining this Republic as she was intended to be sustained, by speaking out, voting, and a good measure of spiritual faith.

Glenn Beck, whether you like him or not, agree with him or not is a prime example of one lay persons ability to get people to wake up, be aware of history, and read, if nothing else. Information he can cram into an hour is amazing. "Connecting dots" illustrated is a wake up call for this country.

escalade wrote,
    This may seem a far fetched idea,
    I do not think it is a far fatched idea at all. I think it is a great idea. Where appropriate, add some quotes of some historical context; then when the reciever opens up the mail and finds the little gems of wisdom it gives them something else to think about. Just might start a fire.

John: You expounded beautifully what I have been saying...the feds have power over naturalization but not immigration.

But...as you have so eloquently pointed out...the Feds are completely out of their minds and totally wrong. Yet...they have and probably will prevail because of "in the pocket" judges. Even when we win...we lose!!!

Any idiot can see by this post and the one running on eligibility that Constitutional law is being totally ignored...and usurped by our judges. Obama laughs in the face of judicial procedure and law thumbing his nose at the States and constituency.

My point is...now what!!!!

Oh and yes...I think this should be a sticky.... I tried to get one going before.

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    This may seem a far fetched idea, but this morning I sent a financial contribution to the Jan Brewer's "Keep Arizona Safe" cause, by snail mail, together with exerpts of quotations of historic dialogue on this thread. Hopefully, Arizona is hiring the best legal minds available. I firmly believe in the wonderful country and I also believe that lay people, degreed astute individuals (not necessarily with criminal justice degrees) can contribute immeasurably to sustaining this Republic as she was intended to be sustained, by speaking out, voting, and a good measure of spiritual faith.

Glenn Beck, whether you like him or not, agree with him or not is a prime example of one lay persons ability to get people to wake up, be aware of history, and read, if nothing else. Information he can cram into an hour is amazing. "Connecting dots" illustrated is a wake up call for this country.
    I have done the same thing. I even sent a copy of NH Jeffersonian sovereignty fight (link below) with a return request registration asking her to join our state. E mail just does not do it all the time!!!

A RESOLUTION affirming States’ rights based on Jeffersonian principles.
    http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legisla ... R0006.html

BTTT! I'm a fan of this thread!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

GR
    Never give up the fight until all borders are closed with armed USA military on the borders, and America is working on behalf of "we the people" at the expense of anyone who moves against us and our nation.

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    BTTT! I'm a fan of this thread!
    Yes...it should be a sticky...

BTTT for those interested in the topic and new members.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast